+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I just submitted my additional documents requests for OINP and waiting for nomination. I want to start compiling my other documents for post ITA.

Is it correct to assume I just need the following after nomination OINP and ITA?

1. Additional proofs of fund (Updated bank statements)
2. Medical Exams
3. Police clearance

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
cpsingh said:
Same case like mine. I am primary applicant and my spouse got ECA evaluated as 2 or more degrees.
I raised Technical issue with IRCC for this and they said as below:
"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The Government made changes to Express Entry, which took effect on November 19, 2016."

So you are correct in saying, this would only make a difference of 1 point.
Thank you for sharing your experience. But logically this answer of IRCC is incorrect. IRCC should solve this technical issue. Even a single point can make a lot of difference.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loveabhic said:
Thank you for sharing your experience. But logically this answer of IRCC is incorrect. IRCC should solve this technical issue. Even a single point can make a lot of difference.
I think they will make this change to CRS tool. I agree that even 1 point makes difference.

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
cpsingh said:
I think they will make this change to CRS tool. I agree that even 1 point makes difference.
I have also submitted a technical issue to IRCC. Waiting for their response. Let's see what they say now.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, could someone pl help.

Started filling in the application on cic website. As per the instructions, first we're supposed to check eligibility under "check your eligibility". This generates a ref code (like GGHH2343___). In the next step, we need to generate a GC key and mention above generated ref code, this should pick all given details (as given under "check your eligibility").

Now, in my case when I created the GC key and entered the ref code, still the website is again and again asking the questions from "check your eligibility" in a loop.

Tried to fill in different systems, still the same problem. Am I missing something?? What to do??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hassankhaliddar said:
Hi Every One. I have got my IELTS results which is 6.5 bands & not less than 6 in each module. My spouse got 4.5 in each. I have sent also my education docs for assessment. Kindly guide me that i have to get my spouse docs assessed or just mine are enough?? i am planning to apply with my family under skilled immigration program. My parents are also in Quebec as permanent residents.
I have 6 years on banking experience & got 2 university degrees. is there any chances for me to get the required scores?
ECA for the dependent spouse is optional.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
I just submitted my additional documents requests for OINP and waiting for nomination. I want to start compiling my other documents for post ITA.

Is it correct to assume I just need the following after nomination OINP and ITA?

1. Additional proofs of fund (Updated bank statements)
2. Medical Exams
3. Police clearance
Refer the below link -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
My husband submitted his EE. However, there is no evaluation yet or result from CIC. Are they having any technical problems? Should we email them?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PeachesAndMaples said:
My husband submitted his EE. However, there is no evaluation yet or result from CIC. Are they having any technical problems? Should we email them?
What do you mean by "evaluation or result"? What is the status of the EE profile?

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
rajkamalmohanram said:
What do you mean by "evaluation or result"? What is the status of the EE profile?
Yes. The status. Thank you for the help. It was on 12/7/16 that we submitted it. Until now, there was no update yet.

Update of my EE was made after 24 hours.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PeachesAndMaples said:
Yes. The status. Thank you for the help. It was on 12/7/16 that we submitted it. Until now, there was no update yet.

Update of my EE was made after 24 hours.
What update are you expecting on your EE profile? If your profile is open and you have sufficient CRS points, you will receive ITA in the next draw. What is your CRS?

SUNNY0727

Dec 9, 2016
Hello Guys,

Need help in filling EE form where they ask "Have you been denied entry.................." .

I applied for study visa in NEW ZEALAND and got rejection/refusal this year in august.

Shall I Answer YES or NO for the above question in EE ??

Very confused on this and searched web for that but still not sure about answer.

Will be great help if someone can elaborate on this.

Thanks

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Refer the below link -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832
Amazing! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

Need urgent advice from experts...I submitted my e-APR on 30th Nov ( my wife was not pregnant that time ) and now my wife is 2 week pregnant , Please suggest me what should i do now
Should i inform to CIC for this now ?
or Should i inform to CIC after complete process of application and approve ( if i do this , how will i add my kid to application ...lot of confusion...i want to travel with my wife and kid. ).

Please guide me. Is there any guideline on CIC website for this ?

Thank You.