+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need help of two questions

1)
We will assessXX'ss secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate Kamal Bhardwaj's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.

I had filled on Bachelor and Master degree which were evaluated by WES and visible in the form, do I need to add school level education as well? I see one field of study Secondary School

2)
Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I had sent a paper PR application to Nova Scotia 5 years back and my NOC was not in the list of approved occupation to qualify so CIC didn't process my applicattion. Does this qualify me to mark above question as 'yes'?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvmkr said:
Does anyone know when Ontario will start sending Letters of Interest again?
Ontario's official statement is that they hope to be open again in November. But it depends when the Canadian government assigns them their quota for 2017.
The beginning of next year at the latest.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could you please advise which WES report we will need after receiving an ITA?
The PDF downloaded online or the scan of the paper?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Guys, could you please advise which WES report we will need after receiving an ITA?
The PDF downloaded online or the scan of the paper?
You don't actually need either; you just need the reference number.

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Bigbenbird said:
Quick question that im sure has no definitive answer....

I have submitted my PR application (CEC class), I have received my 'application received' letter, but I am now waiting on my 'application complete' letter or R10 as I think it might be known as....

My account has been changed to 'eligibility review in progress' and also show application 'open'

Any idea how long before I get my completeness check (R10) back? as Im eager to get a BOWP application in

Many thanks
Any info on this would be gratefully received

Many thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am stuck due to a technical glitch in CIC, at the end of my application I had clicked on report technical issue to get help on one of the field but it threw me out and after that it didn't allow me to login, desperately I tried to login few times but showed me incomplete user name and password error and didn't let me go to security question page to further login.
Now it has locked my account due to maximum login attempts, how can we get help from CIC on this?
Is there any mail id or phone numbers?

angelynn_00

Sep 8, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and have been reading some of the responses here but was not able to find what I was looking for.

I had received my ITA last month and submitted my documents as per the checklist. I received an email today which asks me to submit the UCI document. The UCI number is mentioned on top of this letter, but I have not received any other UCI document in my name. What do I do?

Please help since I have only 7 days to upload this.

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angelynn_00 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and have been reading some of the responses here but was not able to find what I was looking for.

I had received my ITA last month and submitted my documents as per the checklist. I received an email today which asks me to submit the UCI document. The UCI number is mentioned on top of this letter, but I have not received any other UCI document in my name. What do I do?

Please help since I have only 7 days to upload this.

Thanks in advance.
It would not ask for UCI document. See what is below that. You might have got a Schedule 4 request if you are a provincial nominee. You might have got a Schedule A request. Could you please copy-paste the content of the page; Mask any private information!

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi
My CIC account is still locked and now I ve very less time to accept nomination. So I am creating new Profile. Need ur help regarding education details section. Here's my education details:
total 16 years, Masters : 2 years
Bachelors : 2 years
Intermediate (college) : 2 years
High School:10 Years

My wes evaluation:
Overall 4 years Bachelor (against my masters 2 years)
2 years Diploma (against my 2 years bachelor)
The rest education is evaluated as Secondary education.

Now my question is that what degree and education I have to put in profile ? (Only My last degree) Or complete details of education (from high school to last degree)

Thanks

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
You don't actually need either; you just need the reference number.
Great news. Thanks a lot!

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
The procedure mentioned above for Delhi University is correct. The better thing in your circumstances would be to collect the transcripts yourself from both the universities and then send them together in one envelope by quoting the WES Reference Number.
Take help of cleartranscript.com if u cant visit university personally

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hello Friends
I have a question regarding my EE profile

I have Phd in Chemistry from Canada with a 3 year work experience in my country as a quality control chemist (NOC 2112) from 2007 to 2010 (more than 5 years ago). Currently I am postdoc in Canada (NOC 4011).

My question is when I am filling EE profile I am asked about choosing "primary occupation". Should I choose it as Chemist or Postdoc. Since my work experience in my hometown is based on chemist and in Canada is based on Postdoc I am a bit confused which one is correct or better to choose. If I choose chemist, will that make problem with my postdoc experience? or if I choose postdoc, will my experience as quality control chemist be affected?

Thanks for you guidance

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhab said:
Hello Friends
I have a question regarding my EE profile

I have Phd in Chemistry from Canada with a 3 year work experience in my country as a quality control chemist (NOC 2112) from 2007 to 2010 (more than 5 years ago). Currently I am postdoc in Canada (NOC 4011).

My question is when I am filling EE profile I am asked about choosing "primary occupation". Should I choose it as Chemist or Postdoc. Since my work experience in my hometown is based on chemist and in Canada is based on Postdoc I am a bit confused which one is correct or better to choose. If I choose chemist, will that make problem with my postdoc experience? or if I choose postdoc, will my experience as quality control chemist be affected?

Thanks for you guidance
It depends which program you're applying under.

For CEC, I think you must choose 4011.

For FSW, I don't think it matters.

But if you want to apply for PNP, you should check the in-demand lists and see if either of your NOCs are on the list.