+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
kikopogi said:
Hi there ya'all. I would like to ask as to how to create an account to the Manitoba website as it is showing that the website or page was removed, and also if I will be taking IELTS exam for canada where would be the best testing institution to go? British Council or IDP? please do answer my query.
Please do register with IDP, as they are good to give more marks. Its my personal experience.

pavlovych88

Oct 29, 2014
Hi guys,
Please, need your help
I have got 455 CRS points together with my wife who does not speak English.
Is it possible to apply for Express Entry without her(wife is not accompanying me) so it would give me a chance to be invited next draw?
Could she also go to Canada through Family Sponsorship after my landing?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear all,

Could you please give your valuable suggestion on stated clarifications

1. Do we need to upload old passport scanned pages along with latest passport, I have 2 passports 1st one expired 5 years back.

2. Do we need upload kids birth certificate, if yes, Where do we need to upload children birth certificates.

drakco1

Apr 11, 2016
i got a question,i want to start this express Entry, but firs i want to now how big the chances to get imigrate visa anyone can tell me more about this thanks.

phykavi

Apr 3, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
4.5 - 5 months on an average. Could take 6 + months depending on the case and/or the officer handling your case.
Hello Raj,

Thank you . I had one more query . I will be resigning my current job , my last day of work should be around 15th May . This wont make any difference with my PR invite right ? As resigning this job is not going to change my score . I just need to inform CIC about it ,through case specific inquiry. Is it a correct understanding ?
Thanks ,
Regards

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
can anyone help me out of it please?

for experience certificate {out of canada} to be uploaded

can anyone have a formate of similar copy of experience certificate for express entry? i have heard that they reject our application if experience certificate is not exactly the same as of their formate. please help.

for pof, how old should be the account and the transaction of deposited amount in it?? for how much time we need to keep amount in account for pof??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavlovych88 said:
Hi guys,
Please, need your help
I have got 455 CRS points together with my wife who does not speak English.
Is it possible to apply for Express Entry without her(wife is not accompanying me) so it would give me a chance to be invited next draw?
Could she also go to Canada through Family Sponsorship after my landing?
What is your CRS if you mark her as a non-accompanying dependent?

Yes, this is possible - You can land first and you can bring her in via spousal sponsorship but from what I hear, that is a long and tedious process.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
dralfa said:

can anyone have a formate of similar copy of experience certificate for express entry? i have heard that they reject our application if experience certificate is not exactly the same as of their formate. please help.

for pof, how old should be the account and the transaction of deposited amount in it?? for how much time we need to keep amount in account for pof??

one more querry. i am working in a dental hospital and they provide me salary in hand. do i need to submit proof of salary like any cheque or bank details?? coz i have none of it, payment here in my hospital is just by cash. please help.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can show FDs as POF. You can get a bank letter that shows your name, FD number(s), date of opening and the amount. Along with this, you can submit FD advise (FD receipt) signed and stamped by the bank. After you accept ITA, you need to submit POF documents. Since you have a FD that renews itself in 3 months, you might have to explain this fact in a letter of explanation and submit the latest FD receipt and the FD receipt you received when you first created the FD.

Good luck and all the very best!

I receive consolidated statement (saving + list of FD holdings) every month. Will it create a issue I send them below 2 docs as POF's

1) Balance statement for saving+FD as on current date.

2) monthly consolidated statement (for last 6 months), each stamped signed by the bank officials. + FD receipts

Does this sound valid for CIC EE submission?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
priteshhi said:
I receive consolidated statement (saving + list of FD holdings) every month. Will it create a issue I send them below 2 docs as POF's

No problem in sending them multiple documents to show POF.

1) Balance statement for saving+FD as on current date.

2) monthly consolidated statement (for last 6 months), each stamped signed by the bank officials. + FD receipts

Does this sound valid for CIC EE submission?

Yes but along with this, get a bank letter too (A letter on the letter head of the bank that mentions your name, account number, holdings, savings and date of account opening).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dralfa said:

This is what is mentioned on the CIC website. Get the letter with the details mentioned below.

Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)
Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp (Scroll down to Proof of Work Experience)

Ideally, should be 6 months old. However, if you can conclusively prove that the funds are yours and not borrowed, then you can show recent funds as well.

one more querry. i am working in a dental hospital and they provide me salary in hand. do i need to submit proof of salary like any cheque or bank details?? coz i have none of it, payment here in my hospital is just by cash. please help.

If you have a "perfect" reference letter, you don't usually require other documents to prove your employment. Don't mention about this anywhere and wait for IRCC to make a move on this one.

kumaran

Apr 12, 2016
Hi, I have 397 points in the CRS as my PG Dip in Mgmt from WES came back as 2 yr program from non-recognized institution. Can I claim points for this under double bachelors, kindly advise.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,

Thanks a ton for your help so far.
Much appreciated!

Could you also advise, in case we are not able to approach current employer for job reference letter, what could be the alternative?

1) I have offer, appointment, compensation letter and payslips.
2) I can also ask colleague to sign a similar job reference letter on plain paper.

Regards,
Aditya

Red_DevilBah

Jun 1, 2015
Hi !

I received an email on 8th April to submit my passport to the consulate to get the permanent residency visa stamped, which I will be doing in 2 days.

I have certain questions regarding entry:

1. Within how many months after getting the visa stamped do I need to enter Canada?

2. What are the activities that I must complete during my first visit to Canada in order to get myself the PR card.

3. I am currently working in Dubai, looking at the global economy I don't intend to leave my job currently. So what is the minimum time I need to stay in canada during the first visit to get the PR card.

TIA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hello guys,

Thanks a ton for your help so far.
Much appreciated!

Could you also advise, in case we are not able to approach current employer for job reference letter, what could be the alternative?

1) I have offer, appointment, compensation letter and payslips.
2) I can also ask colleague to sign a similar job reference letter on plain paper.

Regards,
Aditya
Submit whatever documentation you have and get the reference letter from the colleague notarized. This must be the last resort though, you might have to be able to prove that in spite of your genuine efforts, you were not able to procure the letter.