+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Jitin81 said:
Hi Stanlee,

Another query, how important is the educational requirements as mentioned in each NOC. Someone might be in that profession because of the foreign experience gained in that particular profession over years, however the educational qualifications might not be a match as mentioned in educational requirements mentioned in NOC. Do cases get rejected in such scenario?

Thanks.
Your line of work does not necessarily need to match your field of study.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Job bank registration is just a formality - that's all it is. Your husband cannot be a primary applicant unless he has a post-secondary degree/diploma and an accompanying ECA if his degree/diploma is not a Canadian one. You can be the primary applicant and add your husband as the dependent. Creating an account in job bank does not mean you/your husband will get the job. Honestly speaking, job bank provides unrelated job matches - My NOC is 2174 (IT) and I get job alerts for a Gas station Manager and store clerks.

Having said that, your husband could register with other job boards/sites - indeed.ca, monster.ca, workopolis.ca etc and try his luck there instead. You could register with these websites as well.
Awesome! That's a relief! Thank you a million times!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shella Marie said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone who can advice....Me and my spouse planned to migrate in Canada with two children, eldest is turning 17 this year and the youngest is 6. Is there a possibility that i cant bring my eldest with me when she's 18. Is there an age limit for the family member/children to bring with you?

How long would it take to process our Visa for the family of four?

Thank you so much.

SM
I believe you can include your child in the application. Here's what is mentioned on the CIC website -

Dependent child

A dependent child, in respect of a parent, is a child who

has one of the following relationships with the parent, namely,
is the biological child of the parent, if the child has not been adopted by a person other than the spouse or common-law partner of the parent, or
is the adopted child of the parent; and
is in one of the following situations of dependency, namely
is less than 19 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner, or
is 19 years of age or older and has depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 19 and is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.
Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/definitions.asp

Scroll down to "Dependent child" section.

You first need to check if you are eligible under EE. Please use the below posts as reference - contains information pertaining to eligibility check, calculation of CRS and so on.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Once you are eligible and you know your CRS points, you will know when to expect an ITA. Once you get your ITA and submit your e-APR, you might get your passport request (signifies the end of the process) in 4.5 to 6 months (might take longer depending on your case and/or the case officer).

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hey guys,

Does any one know, what documents regarding POF am i supposed to upload to EE CIC - Most of my POF's are Fixed Deposits, but they'll get auto-renewed next month.

What set documents do i need to get from bank in case of FD's, also If I accept the ITA and submit my app this month. Do I have to send them pof docs again for the FD's that gets renewed next month?

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have some queries:

1) my FSW application was rejected/returned back stating that the points that I have are only 66 & not 67. What shall I mention in EE profile while disclosing this? Do I need to give UCI number?

2) My occupation related NOC are present only in 2 provinces, Saskatchewan (NOC 4163) & Nova Scotia (NOC 6235). My CRS is 354, so PNP is the only option left out for me. Can I make an EE profile under NOC 6235 (as under NSNP, Express Entry profile is mandatory) & register under SINP with Occupation in Demand Stream (NOC 4163) where EE is not mandatory? Upon receiving the nomination from either of the province, what should I do?

3) Can we have 2 NOC codes in the EE profile?

Seniors feedback is highly valuable as just due to these confusions only, I am not starting to register my EE profile.

Thank You

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

I would really appreciate, if anyone can confirm if we need to get the Medical examincation for my 5 month old child as well?
I know, a PCC is not needed for the child under 18, but not sure about Meds.

Please help

Regards,
Aditya

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
aditya127 said:
Hi,

I would really appreciate, if anyone can confirm if we need to get the Medical examincation for my 5 month old child as well?

Please help

Regards,
Aditya
Not sure about the CIC doc that has this info, but what you could do is call the local panel physician that conducts medicals for CIC and ask them if your child does require Medical examination or not. Also you could ask him if he could redirect you to a official CIC document.

Since they do this on regular basis, they might shed some light on your query.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,

Please help

Regards,
Aditya
Yes your kid needs a medical exam.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vhparekh said:
Hello Friends,

I have some queries:

1) my FSW application was rejected/returned back stating that the points that I have are only 66 & not 67. What shall I mention in EE profile while disclosing this? Do I need to give UCI number?

If you got your UCI number last time, you can mention this in your post ITA application. I don't think you have a provision to mention this in the EE profile.

2) My occupation related NOC are present only in 2 provinces, Saskatchewan (NOC 4163) & Nova Scotia (NOC 6235). My CRS is 354, so PNP is the only option left out for me. Can I make an EE profile under NOC 6235 (as under NSNP, Express Entry profile is mandatory) & register under SINP with Occupation in Demand Stream (NOC 4163) where EE is not mandatory? Upon receiving the nomination from either of the province, what should I do?

In your EE profile, you can choose only one NOC as primary. You can, in theory can do what you are planning to do but after you get nomination, if NS asks you to apply via Express Entry, you need to edit your EE profile and make 4163 your primary NOC.

3) Can we have 2 NOC codes in the EE profile?

You can have only one primary NOC in your EE profile.

Seniors feedback is highly valuable as just due to these confusions only, I am not starting to register my EE profile.

Thank You

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
priteshhi said:
Hey guys,

Does any one know, what documents regarding POF am i supposed to upload to EE CIC - Most of my POF's are Fixed Deposits, but they'll get auto-renewed next month.

What set documents do i need to get from bank in case of FD's, also If I accept the ITA and submit my app this month. Do I have to send them pof docs again for the FD's that gets renewed next month?
You can show FDs as POF. You can get a bank letter that shows your name, FD number(s), date of opening and the amount. Along with this, you can submit FD advise (FD receipt) signed and stamped by the bank. After you accept ITA, you need to submit POF documents. Since you have a FD that renews itself in 3 months, you might have to explain this fact in a letter of explanation and submit the latest FD receipt and the FD receipt you received when you first created the FD.

Good luck and all the very best!

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

Can we show FD's held by spouse in her bank account along with an explanation letter, that these funds can be withdrawn whenever needed and that she doesn't have any objection to utilize these funds towards our CIC application/immigration?

Regards,
Aditya

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,

Can we show FD's held by spouse in her bank account along with an explanation letter, that these funds can be withdrawn whenever needed and that she doesn't have any objection to utilize these funds towards our CIC application/immigration?

Regards,
Aditya
I don't recommend this unless she is the primary applicant. Either transfer these FDs to your names and then apply or liquidate all FDs into the PA's bank account or a joint bank account and then show them as POF.

Jitin81

Feb 6, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your line of work does not necessarily need to match your field of study.
Thanks Raj. That means we can ignore the educational requirements mentioned under each NOC. Hope I am correct in my understand.