+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Yes, you are right. Only applications submitted till January 28, 2018 at 21:06:11 will be considered in the draw
Sorry you are wrong.....or just let us say your statement is incomplete....Tie breaking rule comes into force only for profiles having the same CRS as the cut-off score...and such profiles having exact score as the cut-off till the date mentioned are considered for the draw....it does not impact profiles with higher CRS....

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have my savings account, PPF and Demat account in one bank. Savings account has enough money, do I need to show my Demat account ( shares and mutual funds) or PPF in the same bank ?

Or only savings would be enough as PPF and equity is not as liquid as cash?

Also can anyone share a format for using spouse money?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello Guys,

I have my savings account, PPF and Demat account in one bank. Savings account has enough money, do I need to show my Demat account ( shares and mutual funds) or PPF in the same bank ?

Or only savings would be enough as PPF and equity is not as liquid as cash?

Also can anyone share a format for using spouse money?
Yes only savings account should suffice...for using spouse money you just need to get a letter signed from her mentioning that you have full access to the funds.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Yes only savings account should suffice...for using spouse money you just need to get a letter signed from her mentioning that you have full access to the funds.
is it possible to show PF account as PoF, with recent changes in India you can withdraw all of PF month after day of being jobless.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

1. What to put for street number if you don't have one?

2. If you have been living in your own home from birth and then shifted to a rented place for 1 year, then shift back to your own home again, how do you record in the Address History?

3. In personal history, I already have the education qualifications I have entered during EE creation. Do I need to delete them and add the other education which I dont claim points? or keep as it is and then add others? Do all education qualifications needs to be in date order?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Sorry you are wrong.....or just let us say your statement is incomplete....Tie breaking rule comes into force only for profiles having the same CRS as the cut-off score...and such profiles having exact score as the cut-off till the date mentioned are considered for the draw....it does not impact profiles with higher CRS....
I skipped to mention "the same cut-off score" which i felt he knew. Thanks

Reactions: keeratsingh

hossein87

Jun 28, 2018
hello
I am a bachelor of electronics engineering and master degree in biomedical engineer (bioelectric). I have 6 years experience in network administration ( noc 2281). Is my educational qualification related to my occupation? can I account on education point in CRS?

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
hello
I am a bachelor of electronics engineering and master degree in biomedical engineer (bioelectric). I have 6 years experience in network administration ( noc 2281). Is my educational qualification related to my occupation? can I account on education point in CRS?
yes you should be fine. Electronics, computer hardware and router switches are same thing
I am also for noc 2281

Reactions: hossein87