+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry- Query regarding NOC

Sri_dodge

Aug 17, 2015
Hi Friends,

Need a expert advise for SINP Express Entry Program...

I am banker with 8 years of exp and my current occupation list falls under( NOC- 1212 ) and also have 4 years of exp in Purchasing agents and officers ( NOC- 1225 ) - Can i apply under NOC-1225 for SINP and once i get my PR i can try for looking for jobs in banking and finance industries or there would be any obligation that i have to look out for opportunities under NOC 1225 only.

I have a Accountancy and post graduate degree and have all valid document which will support above NOC from my current and previous employer.

Regards,
Sri

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Sri_dodge said:
Hi Friends,

Need a expert advise for SINP Express Entry Program...

I am banker with 8 years of exp and my current occupation list falls under( NOC- 1212 ) and also have 4 years of exp in Purchasing agents and officers ( NOC- 1225 ) - Can i apply under NOC-1225 for SINP and once i get my PR i can try for looking for jobs in banking and finance industries or there would be any obligation that i have to look out for opportunities under NOC 1225 only.

I have a Accountancy and post graduate degree and have all valid document which will support above NOC from my current and previous employer.

Regards,
Sri
In your Express Entry profile, you can only choose one NOC as your primary NOC. If you apply for nomination, you will assessed on the basis of the primary NOC. In your Express Entry profile, you can mention all the other NOCs that you have worked in. Once you have been granted a PR, you are free to work in any job even if it was not the NOCs in which you have worked in the past.