+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

Angela1983

Apr 23, 2020
I HAVE CREATED AN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE / ACCOUNT , SO HOW DO I GET THE EXPRESS ENTRY NUMBER. I CANNOT FIND ANY EXPRESS NUMBER ON Y PROFILE

Dec 18, 2020
Good morning and thank you for the reply. every time i want to go submit an express entry profile, The online system asked to check my eligibility to apply first . So if found eligible , is that when they sent an ITA ?
* How do i get a job seeker code ? , do i need to register first with Job bank or indeed agent ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good morning and thank you for the reply. every time i want to go submit an express entry profile, The online system asked to check my eligibility to apply first . So if found eligible , is that when they sent an ITA ?
* How do i get a job seeker code ? , do i need to register first with Job bank or indeed agent ?
Are you eligble to even put your name in the pool? You need a minimum of 67 ponts. If over that, you can set up a profile and wait for an ITA. You want a score of about 468+. Just putting your name in the pool doesn’t mean you will get an ITA. Once you have the profile you can use your EE profile number to set up with Job Bank.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#selection