+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile :level of education for Diploma and B.E(lateral 3 years)

Tpatel007

Aug 13, 2021
I asked my cousin who did his PR application he informed me to mention as per transcript so for bachelors it is mentioned 4 years so we can mention that for diploma 3 years and he said write a letter of explanation how the diploma credit gets to carry forward for bachelors 2nd-year direct admission so he said to do it will not get any issue once the ITA is received

Rakshith_hv27

Apr 5, 2021
I asked my cousin who did his PR application he informed me to mention as per transcript so for bachelors it is mentioned 4 years so we can mention that for diploma 3 years and he said write a letter of explanation how the diploma credit gets to carry forward for bachelors 2nd-year direct admission so he said to do it will not get any issue once the ITA is received
what have you decided?

singh batth

Aug 12, 2018
hi guys, i have 2 year diploma in pharmacy and i have degree in bsc medical lab science done in 2 year lateral entry offically which is considered as 3 years,what creditinal level i can chosse ?

singh batth

Aug 12, 2018
So you have ECAs? Or Canadian education for both programs?
that is all pending brother, I want to know if someone has previous experience? and if this degree will count as 2 or 3 years then I might be eligible for two or more certificate programs I think so...or what WES considers to lateral entry degree.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
that is all pending brother, I want to know if someone has previous experience? and if this degree will count as 2 or 3 years then I might be eligible for two or more certificate programs I think so...or what WES considers to lateral entry degree.?
Depends on school and country. No one can tell you.