Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
What's is the minimum of years of skilled work experience that I need? 1 year or 2 years must be in the same NOC? Thanks

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
What's is the minimum of years of skilled work experience that I need? 1 year or 2 years must be in the same NOC? Thanks
For CEC or FSW: Atleast one year of full time permanent work experience. No matter in any job, unless the job comes under any one of NOC 0, A and B.

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
naga.msbi said:
Hi,
Currently Im working in Canada with NOC 2174 from Aug 2013 and Jan 2014 I wrote CELPIP exam which I got Reading 4H , Writing 4L , Speaking 4L and Listening 4H.

I applied CEC class in the month of OCT and my application reached CIC office on OCT 30th and I didnt hear anything later.

So today morning I applied Express Entry and immediately after 5 min I received a email saying that Application profile status ineligible.

I don't know whats happening with CIC . Where I can check express entry eligibility . I strongy feel Im eligible to apply express entry I dont know why I got this message.

Please let me know ur ideas

Thanks,
I have same issue. I submitted yesterday and have got same massage.

Naga, did you figure out why it happen? did you call to CIC?

I have one more question if some one can help. I have OWP do I need to register in jobbank?
thanks in advance.

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
Somebody already submitted application? if so, are you able update your profile?
reason why I am asking is that in my application (contact details, personal details, study and languages etc.) now every thing is red and written transmitted and shows locker picture.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
GAJA said:
Somebody already submitted application? if so, are you able update your profile?
reason why I am asking is that in my application (contact details, personal details, study and languages etc.) now every thing is red and written transmitted and shows locker picture.

ialex87

Feb 22, 2015
HI All!

I also have the same issue, moreover my profile seems to be empty at application status !

take a look at mine:
i.imgur.com/ DOyyZxv.png
Check yours, and reply please.

What browser are you using ? may be this is a browser issue?

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I cant see your pic, my problem was about the NOC, I pick anothe NOC has occupation differente than my NOC in expereince

ialex87

Feb 22, 2015
jfalvitez said:
I cant see your pic, my problem was about the NOC, I pick anothe NOC has occupation differente than my NOC in expereince
remove space between link, I cannot add links here:( I don't know why

i.imgur.com/DOyyZxv.png

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
ialex87 said:
HI All!

I also have the same issue, moreover my profile seems to be empty at application status !

take a look at mine:
i.imgur.com/ DOyyZxv.png
Check yours, and reply please.

What browser are you using ? may be this is a browser issue?
it is not empty, see on the bottom and you will see button VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION press to them and your application will appear. unfortunately I cannot update.

ialex87

Feb 22, 2015
GAJA said:
it is not empty, see on the bottom and you will see button VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION press to them and your application will appear. unfortunately I cannot update.
I'm talking about application score, I can't see any of them
imgur.com/DOyyZxv

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
recently I called to callcenter (my application is ineligible, but I met requirements), however, they did not give any explanation. They just sent to my e-mail link where I can do request. I wrote that request few days ago, but still no reply. somebody got ineligible? if so, what you did?
please share with your experience.

This link I got from them.
(sorry site not allowed put this link)

ialex87

Feb 22, 2015
GAJA said:
recently I called to callcenter (my application is ineligible, but I met requirements), however, they did not give any explanation. They just sent to my e-mail link where I can do request. I wrote that request few days ago, but still no reply. somebody got ineligible? if so, what you did?
please share with your experience.

This link I got from them.
(sorry site not allowed put this link)
I'm also confused, and I don't know what to do ...
Let us know if you get any answer.

I think we should try to find a job offer :D

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
hey,

I also had the same problem, even though I was eligible for express entry after submission it simply said not eligible, looks like it is happening for everyone and I also noticed some problem with browser during answer selection specifically with IE 11, please let me know if some one succeeded using any other browsers.

Thanks,

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Just now I submitted a ticket to CIC saying that I had problem with the online system. Let you guys know if I hear anything from them.