+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Ontario

asmishra827

Dec 9, 2019
Hi

I want to apply for express entry and I am in Quebec right now. I want to know that I have 2 Job experience under NOC B for a year that is

• NOC 6311 - 1ST NOV 2019 TILL 28 APRIL 2019
  • NOC 1215 - 29 APRIL 2019 TILL NOW
Can I still proceed to apply with the express entry and what all documents are required for that to legally describe my work?
If someone can share the format of the documents to be made it would be a great help.

Thanks

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, you can apply under those NOC's.

Also, if you are applying under EE, you will need to prove that you do not wish to live in Quebec, once you get your PR, as you already have ties with Quebec.

farhadiz

Oct 22, 2014
Manchester
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
13-10-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2015
Hi all,
I am a Canadian citizen who wants to apply for my sister through OINP- Ontario Express Entry (Human Capital Priorities Stream). Here is a brief summary about her:
- My sister and I had a startup business together in middle east. She was CEO and managed more than 30 employees at that startup. I worked remotely from Canada with her.
- She is 43 years old and has 10 years of experience in NOC#0213 (Computer and information systems managers (One of the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream)
- She hold Master degree in Compute Science accredited by WES
- She got IELTS score of 6 (all skills 6)
- She has a Canadian visitor visa on her passport

My sister's score is not good enough due to her age and low IELTS score for Human Capital program. If she gets a job offer supported by a LMIA, then she can easily be eligible and her score would be 530. However, finding a job for a foreigner (specially a job supported by a LMIA) is mission impossible during pandemic! My question is; I have a registered inactive company under my name. Can I send a job offer to her and emphasize the fact that we want to open the same business that we had in middle east here in Canada? I heard it will be something like owner-operator visa.
Any help will be really appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,
I am a Canadian citizen who wants to apply for my sister through OINP- Ontario Express Entry (Human Capital Priorities Stream). Here is a brief summary about her:
- My sister and I had a startup business together in middle east. She was CEO and managed more than 30 employees at that startup. I worked remotely from Canada with her.
- She is 43 years old and has 10 years of experience in NOC#0213 (Computer and information systems managers (One of the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream)
- She hold Master degree in Compute Science accredited by WES
- She got IELTS score of 6 (all skills 6)
- She has a Canadian visitor visa on her passport

My sister's score is not good enough due to her age and low IELTS score for Human Capital program. If she gets a job offer supported by a LMIA, then she can easily be eligible and her score would be 530. However, finding a job for a foreigner (specially a job supported by a LMIA) is mission impossible during pandemic! My question is; I have a registered inactive company under my name. Can I send a job offer to her and emphasize the fact that we want to open the same business that we had in middle east here in Canada? I heard it will be something like owner-operator visa.
Any help will be really appreciated.
She will need to obtain an owner/operation LMIA.

Read discussions here.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/owner-operator-policy.650408/page-3