NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello everyone,

I got my ITA a few days ago and I'm a little confused with the medical check up. When it comes to uploading documents, it is already making me upload a medical. When I click on the question mark next to it, it is giving me a link about how to book for upfront medicals. Is it safe to assume they want an upfront medical? ???

Thanks

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
kamae said:
Hello everyone,

I got my ITA a few days ago and I'm a little confused with the medical check up. When it comes to uploading documents, it is already making me upload a medical. When I click on the question mark next to it, it is giving me a link about how to book for upfront medicals. Is it safe to assume they want an upfront medical? ???

Thanks
Yes, CIC want upfront medical under Express Entry System.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Thank you!

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Can upfront medicals be done before an ITA is issued? For example, I received my nomination today, should I get my medicals done before receiving ITA (to avoid any future delays)? I asked this question a while back, but got mixed answers. Please advise. Thanks

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Nightrocker said:
Can upfront medicals be done before an ITA is issued? For example, I received my nomination today, should I get my medicals done before receiving ITA (to avoid any future delays)? I asked this question a while back, but got mixed answers. Please advise. Thanks
Its advisable to have it done after ITA ....you can do it on the same day too but should not do before ITA...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nightrocker said:
In your case, no harm in doing Medicals now. You already have the PN and your ITA is due sometime later this month.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is fine to do it if you know you will get picked ie pnp or lmia.. I done mine before ita I done upfront non ede worker and it has been passed so good luck :)

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Asivad Anac said:
In your case, no harm in doing Medicals now. You already have the PN and your ITA is due sometime later this month.
Thanks

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Banff2015 said:
It is fine to do it if you know you will get picked ie pnp or lmia.. I done mine before ita I done upfront non ede worker and it has been passed so good luck :)
Thanks. Is Non-ede worker medical exam for people with work permits? I am working on a PGWP, and am single. Does this apply to me?

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
Tuskers said:
Yes, CIC want upfront medical under Express Entry System.
i got my ITA a week back and now i am filling my application. i wanted to know alittile about the filling of application and medical...
firstly, once i will complete all the application then only i will be able to upload the docs? (anyone knows what uploads are required) if you guys have any list

secondly should i get my medical done before they ask me to. because i can see people have done it before. will i have to upload the result of medical or what? how is it done?

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
waterbeads said:
i got my ITA a week back and now i am filling my application. i wanted to know alittile about the filling of application and medical...
firstly, once i will complete all the application then only i will be able to upload the docs? (anyone knows what uploads are required) if you guys have any list

secondly should i get my medical done before they ask me to. because i can see people have done it before. will i have to upload the result of medical or what? how is it done?
Document Checklist: search "express entry document checklist" on google and go to the first link
www . cic . gc . ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete . asp

For EE PR applications, upfront medicals are required. Just book an appointment with the clinic in your city/country - just google "cic panel physician" and go the first link " www . cic . gc . ca / pp - md / pp - list . aspx
The clinic will issue a up-front medical notification printout which you have to scan and upload in MyCic.
Hope it clarifies.

Sorry i am not allowed to post links.

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
jkcanada said:
Document Checklist: search "express entry document checklist" on google and go to the first link
www . cic . gc . ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete . asp

For EE PR applications, upfront medicals are required. Just book an appointment with the clinic in your city/country - just google "cic panel physician" and go the first link " www . cic . gc . ca / pp - md / pp - list . aspx
The clinic will issue a up-front medical notification printout which you have to scan and upload in MyCic.
Hope it clarifies.

Sorry i am not allowed to post links.
ok that means i should certainly get my appointment for medical and get it done...i have already got my police certificate so this was left...

secondly there is another confusion and i really need some help..maybe this is not the topic but if you guys can help me....

my wife has been working since 2010 and she has experience but i she is just gona be my dependent..so do i still ahve to show all her work experience? because when i am uploading her details they ask if she has any experience that may be included in the points...i dnt want any of her points...and i will ahve to upload all her experince n all,,dnt want that

thirdly thay also ask about what and where i ahve been in the last 10 years...so if i do not show her experincce then i will ahve to rite about ther job...wont it contradict?

hope i am clear ..thankx in advance

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
waterbeads said:
ok that means i should certainly get my appointment for medical and get it done...i have already got my police certificate so this was left...

secondly there is another confusion and i really need some help..maybe this is not the topic but if you guys can help me....

my wife has been working since 2010 and she has experience but i she is just gona be my dependent..so do i still ahve to show all her work experience? because when i am uploading her details they ask if she has any experience that may be included in the points...i dnt want any of her points...and i will ahve to upload all her experince n all,,dnt want that

thirdly thay also ask about what and where i ahve been in the last 10 years...so if i do not show her experincce then i will ahve to rite about ther job...wont it contradict?

hope i am clear ..thankx in advance
For your second question: did you mention her work exp in the EE profile? If you did, it is better to provide these details. else, no.
3rdly: be in sync with the EE profile and answer to above question.

waterbeads

Oct 7, 2015
jkcanada said:
For your second question: did you mention her work exp in the EE profile? If you did, it is better to provide these details. else, no.
3rdly: be in sync with the EE profile and answer to above question.
just checked my EE profile and i have not mentioned my wife any details..so that means i will not add her job details..but what she has done in the last 10 years there i will add the job details so they knw what she has done...

now i also noted another problem...my brother who recently got hs PR and has moved ..i had said No in EE profile for any relative but now he has moved...i cannot update my EE now coz its written transmitted...
so what should i do?