Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@scylla
Hi , I have applied for PR in express entry, my biometric is completed , next is eligibility, criminality , security, background check etc.

I am living in Montreal, Quebec on closed work permit and I have shown my intent to move out of Quebec after getting PR as I have shown the permission from my employer that I will be moved to Toronto office of my employer soon.

My question is that in which step ( eligibility, security,criminality or background check) they will verify my intent and will be satisfied with my intent.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@scylla
Hi , I have applied for PR in express entry, my biometric is completed , next is eligibility, criminality , security, background check etc.

I am living in Montreal, Quebec on closed work permit and I have shown my intent to move out of Quebec after getting PR as I have shown the permission from my employer that I will be moved to Toronto office of my employer soon.

My question is that in which step ( eligibility, security,criminality or background check) they will verify my intent and will be satisfied with my intent.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
I think it would happen during eligibility.