TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you very much TanakaM. Did you give a LoE for same.

Thanks again,
Brenna
Hi,

No need to, it is clear. However, if you would feel more comfortable, you can mention it in your LOE.

Regards

Reactions: Brenna

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
honesty, I think you should. in fact you can add an annexure to the affidavit where you can specify the transactions. the reason I say this is because it's a legal document and IMO it should contain specific details. furthermore, it'll take you only a few extra minutes to get a new affidavit, but you'll considerably reduce the chances of getting a query while your file gets processed; it could save you days. I think it's worth it.
Regards
I agree. Better safe than sorry.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello!

Please I need your help.
I have been trying to find an answer to my concern.

I have created my profile with NOC 4012 Research assistant. I did not get any score since I'm still studying in Canada.
I also included my foreign experience (9 months). My IELTS is R9 L8.5 W7 S8.5.
My CRS is 441
I noticed that I got 25 points under Skill transferability factor: Foreign experience.
Since my foreign experience is less than 1 year, do you think I deserve to get 25 points?
Could this be an error due to month/ calculation in th EE profile.
When I used the tool I got 416.
Because I chose 0- less than 1 year for work experience outside Canada.
Will my score reduce when the vo calculate it?
I already have an ITA with cut off 441.
Should I withdraw the application?

thanks for your help!
I have responded here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-72nd-draw.516087/page-16#post-6341483

Reactions: moferanmi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can some one tell me, where am I now?ITA : 3 April
EAPR: 12 may

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The addition document you provided was being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,

This looks like IP2. You are very close to the finish line.

Hang in there.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Abhii.7

Sep 3, 2017
You need not show the loan unless and until asked for. You can show the statements of the account in which you will park your funds. For Gift Deed, you can refer to this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gift-money-declaration-from-father-to-son-outline-t347593.0.html
Hi Stanlee, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't declaration of loan a compulsion now? I have a very similar case in which I have an education loan in the range of 21 lakhs. My Dad happens to be the co-borrower who's been paying this for a year and a half and I transfer him money from time to time. He will additionally sign an affidavit claiming responsibility to pay the loan to further clarify the process for immigration officer.

Will that be enough you reckon? Or you think I shouldn't be declaring it at all if that hampers my chances of getting a PR? Your advice will be much appreciated as I have been unable to find the right answer from so many forums. Thanks very much.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello friends... Need to ask something about POF..
I need to know if I am getting funds from my father via gift deed is there any requirement about how old such funds should be in "my" name.
Secondly, can I get a term deposit in my name directly from my father's account or do I need to first get money tranferred to my bank a/c.
If I am getting funds in form of fd, is there any requirement of avg balance in my bank a/c
. Thanks....

nidhikp2001

Nov 2, 2016
Hi,

My sister is a Canadian PR holder. I am also planning to apply for PR. Could you please let me know what documents (e.g my sister's PR card?) need to be submitted to show proof of relation after receiving an ITA?

Thanks

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi,

My sister is a Canadian PR holder. I am also planning to apply for PR. Could you please let me know what documents (e.g my sister's PR card?) need to be submitted to show proof of relation after receiving an ITA?

Thanks
You will need to provide:
1) documents that prove her PR status (usually copies of the back and front of her PR Card but I also included copies of my sister's passport bio page and the pages with her landing stamps, and her COPR letter),
2) documents that prove you and your sister's relationship (I used both our birth certificates which show us having the same parents), and
3) documents that prove your sister's physical residency in Canada (e.g. rental agreement, and utility bills and bank statements with her permanent address on them not older than 6 months)

hazem2emam

Sep 5, 2017
I would rather have a stamped bank statement or even bank letter will do.

regards
the ONLY possible option to me for the POF when landing for the 1st time is to get a bank statement from my bank in Dubai through online banking but NOT STAMPED
would it be accepted ?

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All, I recently submitted my docs on Aug17, 2017 after getting an ITA.I got Police verification Certificate from Indian Consulate (Toronto)--BLS India .Friends planning a small trip to USA. If I go with them, Would I need to get police certi again from BLS-Indian Consulate and then upload the doc again? Please help.

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Hello veterans! I've just submitted all documents and paid my application fee after getting ITA. My question is do I and my dependent partner need to apply for work permit separately after getting PR? Will my partner be able to work in Canada?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
hi Rahul,

the following was our timeline.
CRS: 442
FSW-O
ITA: 22 Feb 2017
eAPR: 14 May 2017
Medicals Passed: 28 June 2017
BGC In-process to not required: 28 June
BGC not required to inprocess: 18 July
Additional docs under review to not required: 18 July
PPR: 21 July

I near goofed-up as I missed the PPR mail in my Gmail. I was scanning today and realised I already received it 20days ago. whoops!! still have 10 day so submitting passports tomorrow. also, there was no PPR notification in CIC account so that's a thing to be careful about.
thanks
did you get your CoPR and passport back?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello veterans! I've just submitted all documents and paid my application fee after getting ITA. My question is do I and my dependent partner need to apply for work permit separately after getting PR? Will my partner be able to work in Canada?
is your partner in the same application?
as a permanent resident you (principal and dependants) are allow to live anywhere, work, study in Canada

Reactions: jassodhi

sroy001

May 18, 2017
is your partner in the same application?
as a permanent resident you (principal and dependants) are allow to live anywhere, work, study in Canada
Yes, we're in same application. So it means both of us can work after landing in Canada? Is there any waiting period or paperwork before we can search for job?