+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
If all your degree and certificates are in place it will have no negative effect on your profile. Sorry to ask you again I didnt get you.
i mean if your masters degrees is legit and from a recolonized university/institute. Get the ECA from WES done and if they recognize it then everything should be fine

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
what happens if some of the degree got organised and some will not >?
thanks
get the ECA done first and you'll find out which degrees are recognised. if both your masters get recognised by WES and you have proper documentation for both you can show both of these in the EE profile. otherwise show only that for which you can provide complete docs like Degree certificate and all marksheets.
Regards

Reactions: kulvirsingh

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
my friend completes 1 year of working in Canada in December but their post graduate work permit and visa expires in late october

CRS point currently with one years work which will be completed in December - 459

Please help as what need to be done to extend the wp and visa?
! EXPERTS
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
Apologies if this question has been asked before. What order is the background check completed? As in education first, job stuff then police? Or is there no set order?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I want to ask that after you apply for EAPR, do you still need to maintain your account balance minimum requirement of POF? Thank you.
yes. better to do that... you dont have to maintain exact balance but anything above minimum threshold is fine.

Dear All,
I got my ITA and now I'm trying to add work history to my EE profile. It is not letting me add a new job. It also does not show me the already added jobs in the table below.
How can I add this new job details in my EE profile?
Thank you.
why do you want to add the new job to the EE profile ? you already got ITA based on the old experience... so dont complicate things more and just submit your AOR as it is...

good luck

ishaannayyyar

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Dear all,
Anyone has applied through Davod Cohen or already got a PR through him, i would like to listen to feedback and experiences.

Thanks

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Birth certificates for your father and your uncle would show that they are brothers and have the same parents. Add your birth certificate as well to show who your father is. That's how you would prove the relationship, with the 3 birth certificates combined into one PDF.
If for some reason you can't get scans of the birth certificates then you can change the answer to No for that question; but make sure in this case that you add a LOE explaining clearly why you made the change and why you cannot secure the docs for proof of the relationship. Hope this helps.
Will marriage certifiates (stating my father's and uncle's father name) would suffice? Kindly advise.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will marriage certifiates (stating my father's and uncle's father name) would suffice? Kindly advise.
what is the relationship you answered yes to ??

and no, marriage certificate wont work (thats if i understood correctly) ... i think its better to get passport scans showing same parents.

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
what is the relationship you answered yes to ??

and no, marriage certificate wont work (thats if i understood correctly) ... i think its better to get passport scans showing same parents.
One of my paternal uncle is in Canada and I have mentioned this in my EE profile. As per requirement, I need to prove the relationship. My father's birth certificate is missing so as an alternate I wanted to know whether submitting marriage certificates would suffice or not.

From what I know, father's name is not mentioned in Canadian passport.

Please advise how can I go about proving this relationship.

gaganch25

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
My crs score is 405 I had login to the express entry. My profile come under vocational lecturer. Is there any chance of getting invitation through PNP or any chance of lowering the crs score

gaganch25

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
My crs score is 405 I had login to the express entry. My profile come under vocational lecturer. Is there any chance of getting invitation through PNP or any chance of lowering the crs score

suede

Nov 16, 2015
As long as you provide a marriage certificate to Canadian immigration it doesn't matter if you and your wife have different surnames. My spouse and I have different surnames and we've had no issues so far - I've received my OINP nomination and an ITA, and I'll be submitting my application soon.

Changing the maiden name in fact creates more confusion and additional documentation - for example all her degree certificates will have her maiden name and hence she'll need an affidavit and other documents to prove she's the same person with a new married name.

If she's changing her name just for the sake of Canadian immigration I'd suggest that there's no need to do it. If she's doing it for personal reasons then she can go ahead with it.

Good luck to you both.

Hello Wandering Mind!

Thank you for the reply, I can't remember if I have already thanked you, but no harm in a second thank you, so Thank you! :D

I still have a somewhat related question but let me try and search the thread first if this has been already asked.

All the best with your application!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Wandering Mind