+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
i mean what was your crs score?? and what degree you are having and i dont think the education status of your husband matters?
I used a calculator and it said without my husband 367 but a little less with him on the profile, my degree is wildlife conservation which when evaluated came back as equivalent to a four years bachelor of science four years in Canada. Thank you for your reply.

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
If you're a FSW then what is your score under the six selection factors (67 out of 100 points)

Do you have a year of continuous work experience (again i'm assuming you're a FSW applicant).

What is your NOC?

Your husband not taking the IETLS or not getting his education assessed is irrelevant to your application.
Hi,
I am not sure what points I got as I could not see any points anywhere. Yes I have over two years continuous experience in NOC code 2224. That is the most recent code. I also put down some more experience in codes 1221 and 6421.
Thank you for your help.

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
If you're a FSW then what is your score under the six selection factors (67 out of 100 points)

Do you have a year of continuous work experience (again i'm assuming you're a FSW applicant).

What is your NOC?

Your husband not taking the IETLS or not getting his education assessed is irrelevant to your application.
How can I work out my score in the FSW /100? Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am not sure what points I got as I could not see any points anywhere. Yes I have over two years continuous experience in NOC code 2224. That is the most recent code. I also put down some more experience in codes 1221 and 6421.
Thank you for your help.
Calculate it manually, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp if you score less than 67 points then that's the reason your profile is ineligible.

When calculating work experience under the six selection factors only use your primary NOC

Reactions: JoD75

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking like I'm 5 points shy :( so disappointing. Thank you for your help, the CIC email and website is not very forthcoming in helping you figure out what to do.
Depending on your husband's English skills you could obtain those 5 points if you convince him to do the test.

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
my wife's relative are permanent residents of canada but she will not be accompanying me initially however i will be entering her details that i m married and all her education and work ex. as we are planning that i will be first one to go to canada and she will come after 5 or 6 months.Is it possible ??

will i get points for her relatives living in Canada although sne will not be accompanying me initially ??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my wife's relative are permanent residents of canada but she will not be accompanying me initially however i will be entering her details that i m married and all her education and work ex. as we are planning that i will be first one to go to canada and she will come after 5 or 6 months.Is it possible ??

will i get points for her relatives living in Canada although sne will not be accompanying me initially ??
You can only get CRS points for siblings, not every relative will grant points.

If she's non-accompanying so you have a higher CRS score that's fine, but be aware that sponsorship takes up to 12 months after you become a PR so prepare to be separated for that long.

Reactions: Rohityuv31

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
You can only get CRS points for siblings, not every relative will grant points.

If she's non-accompanying so you have a higher CRS score that's fine, but be aware that sponsorship takes up to 12 months after you become a PR so prepare to be separated for that long.
Her blood cousin lives there with a PR. i mean(her father's sisters son) if u understand? will that work

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
hi All

This is regarding the statutory question about visa refusal which we have answers incorrectly and unluckily already submitted the application

My spouse who is the secondary applicant has marked the statutory question about visa refusal as no - but mistakenly we have forgotten or overlooked his H1B petition for non immigrant worker visa last year - which was denied by USA

HIS H1B was picked in the lottery but later denied as his education or experience was not enough - as per uscis requirement

1. Can u please guide if owing to above we should have marked statutory question of visa refusal for my spouse as - yes

2. What should we do now
How can we intimate cic about this and correct the same ?
Can this be corrected as we have already got AOR

3. Will this have negative impact on our pr application ?
Is this a case of misrepresentation etc ?

We are really worried
Looking forward to tackle this situation and ur help

Best regards

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
hi All

This is regarding the statutory question about visa refusal which we have answers incorrectly and unluckily already submitted the application

My spouse who is the secondary applicant has marked the statutory question about visa refusal as no - but mistakenly we have forgotten or overlooked his H1B petition for non immigrant worker visa last year - which was denied by USA

HIS H1B was picked in the lottery but later denied as his education or experience was not enough - as per uscis requirement

1. Can u please guide if owing to above we should have marked statutory question of visa refusal for my spouse as - yes

2. What should we do now
How can we intimate cic about this and correct the same ?
Can this be corrected as we have already got AOR

3. Will this have negative impact on our pr application ?
Is this a case of misrepresentation etc ?

We are really worried
Looking forward to tackle this situation and ur help

Best regards

You need to raise a case specific enquiry as soon as possibble and provide an explanation for this. Use this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
You need to raise a case specific enquiry as soon as possibble and provide an explanation for this. Use this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Hey
Thanks for this information

I am planning to raise a CSE today itself with loe, rejection visa letter and schedule a

Will we be good after this ?
Will this lead to rejection or mis representation which I no where intend to do ??
Any chances of it being fine again- really in a fix