+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

quangden1986

Jun 19, 2017
For you to get maximum points you need to score at least L8 S7 R7 W7. Achieving this can increase your score by as much as 40-75 points.
Other ways to increase your score are improving education, gaining more work experience or a valid Canadian job offer. These are time consuming so IELTS is you best bet.
Give yourself a month or 2 to prepare then re-write.

All the best
Hi Tanaka,
thank you a lot for your response. If I am looking for a PNP, do you have any suggestion ?
I tried with OINP however they asked for the NOI from IRCC.
Currently working on improving my IELTS as well.
Quangden1986
CRS 368

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi guys,

I have a quick question regarding citizenship. Is it necessary to stay in the same province from he got PR? I mean one of my friend was living in Ontario from there he applies and got PNP from nova scotia, now he becomes PR, on bases of PNP Nova Scotia. he already moved to Nova Scotia, but he wants to go back to Ontario due to his personal reason.

Please reply me in this regards thank you in advance.

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
proof of funds are required to be shown before the PR invitation or after the invitation while submitting my documents ??

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Wes result is this:
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

I would like to select the equivalency in the csr tool. Is this:
A. Secondary education
B. One year program at a university
C. 2 year program at a university
D. Bachelors degree (three or more year program at a university)
E. 2 or more degrees

Thank you!

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
My skilled canadian experiences are as follows:
4 months in another employer
8 months in another.

Even though it is a total of 1 year, will i qualify for the cec?

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
proof of funds are required to be shown before the PR invitation or after the invitation while submitting my documents ??

Please help !!

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

So after some great advice from some of you on here I got my ECA back and applied again on the CIC website and again it has come back ineligible.
I have 35k to take, my degree verified today, over two years work experience in the same job, my IETLS results form June 2017, which were 8.5, 8.5, 8, 7.
Can anyone think what else I may have missed/done wrong? Could it be my work experience is not enough, I have more work experience which I added but it was in two other different jobs with different NOC codes.
As was the case with all of you guys I'm sure, I have spent a lot of money so far and am stressing out as I don't seem to even get in to the pool. My husband has refused to take the test and does not have any real education so do you think this may be affecting my profile?
Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,

Jo

Rohityuv31

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

So after some great advice from some of you on here I got my ECA back and applied again on the CIC website and again it has come back ineligible.
I have 35k to take, my degree verified today, over two years work experience in the same job, my IETLS results form June 2017, which were 8.5, 8.5, 8, 7.
Can anyone think what else I may have missed/done wrong? Could it be my work experience is not enough, I have more work experience which I added but it was in two other different jobs with different NOC codes.
As was the case with all of you guys I'm sure, I have spent a lot of money so far and am stressing out as I don't seem to even get in to the pool. My husband has refused to take the test and does not have any real education so do you think this may be affecting my profile?
Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,

Jo
what is the education status of your husband?? which degree is he having??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,

Jo
If you're a FSW then what is your score under the six selection factors (67 out of 100 points)

Do you have a year of continuous work experience (again i'm assuming you're a FSW applicant).

What is your NOC?

Your husband not taking the IETLS or not getting his education assessed is irrelevant to your application.