Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Amaoge said:
Hi

So many thanks for your post. It was very useful. I have a few questions though.

1. Are we required to upload any documents when creating the online EE Profile? Or do we wait until we are filling out the e-APR?
2. How many reference letters do we need. Is it just one from our present employer or do we need to get one from each employer that we've worked for?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Amaoge
Hi,

1) No documents are uploaded in the EE Profile. You will up in e-APR.

2) You need a reference letter for each work experience you have claimed points for. So if you have claimed points for jobs in 3 companies, you will need 3 reference letters.

All the best

Amaoge

Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply.

Do I really need to claim 3 work experiences though, considering the requirements is just one year work experience. For example, I've been at my present job for 2 years now and the previous one was nearly 3 years. Is this enough or will gathering as many experiences as I truly have help the application? I have about 7 years of experience with 3 different employers.

Amaoge

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Amaoge said:

Do I really need to claim 3 work experiences though, considering the requirements is just one year work experience. For example, I've been at my present job for 2 years now and the previous one was nearly 3 years. Is this enough or will gathering as many experiences as I truly have help the application? I have about 7 years of experience with 3 different employers.

Amaoge
Not really. Your points for Foreign Work Ex max out after 3 years. So you can just claim points for 3 years of work ex and upload documents for the same. Rest of the work ex you can mention in your personal history. But why wouldn't you show 7 years of work experience?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Amaoge said:

Amaoge
3 was just an example. I only have 1 letter as I have worked in the same company for 6 years now. It all boils down to your individual situation.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Maverick28 said:
Not really. Your points for Foreign Work Ex max out after 3 years. So you can just claim points for 3 years of work ex and upload documents for the same. Rest of the work ex you can mention in your personal history. But why wouldn't you show 7 years of work experience?
Slight point of correction.
Foreign work experience only max out at 3 years in the CRS points, but in the initial 6 selection factors you max out at 6 years. So some many need these years of experience to reach the 67 points needed for eligibility.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Do we need to submit Police clearance certificate and medical with the AOR application or it can be done after AOR is submitted? Can someone please clarify the post ITA documents submission timeline for me

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dreamer06 said:
Do we need to submit Police clearance certificate and medical with the AOR application or it can be done after AOR is submitted? Can someone please clarify the post ITA documents submission timeline for me
All documents are submitted upfront. In general, the system will not allow you to submit your application unless you have uploaded all documents including proof of medicals.

All the best

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer06 said:
Must be before submitting your application (only exceptions are a few countries where one must obtain a letter from CIC after submitting the eAPR)

You have 90 days.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
TanakaM said:
Slight point of correction.
Foreign work experience only max out at 3 years in the CRS points, but in the initial 6 selection factors you max out at 6 years. So some many need these years of experience to reach the 67 points needed for eligibility.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Thanks for the correction. I totally forgot about the 67/100 requirement.

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

can you help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Fabiog said:
Hi, in order to be sponsored it must be noc A, B and 00 categories only correct?
Hi,

Not sure I understand your question, but if you mean in order to be eligible, your work experience must indeed be in category 0, A or B.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Amit19262 said:
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

can you help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..
Hi,

You seem to have a good profile, so I would say you should be eligible.
This is the official eligibility page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Once you know for sure that you are eligible you can calculate your points using http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Before creating you profile you will need to have you academic credentials assessed by an organisation such as WES.

All the best

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Not sure I understand your question, but if you mean in order to be eligible, your work experience must indeed be in category 0, A or B.
Yes thats what i meant thankyou im noc B

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hi All

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this (If not please let me know where to post this.)

I got the email for COPR and sent my passport to CANADA. I want to know:

1.) What is the landing process. Currently I am in USA (on WORK VISA), can I take a flight to any airport in CANADA or I need to go for any particular port of entry?. What all documents should I carry and what all questions will be asked at port of entry.

2.) I don't have any job offer in CANADA. Once I reached I need to search the job. Will it affect anything. How do I notify CIC about my address (Once I take any apartment on rent) so CIC can send the PR CARD.

3.) Once enter in CANADA can I come back to USA (as I have work permit) before getting the PR CARD (In case of any urgent situation and I have to return back). Let's say I enter in CANADA and be there for a week or so and return back to USA or India and I update my friend address in CIC to send the PR CARD. Will that work or is there a minimum duration that I need to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help.