+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
JSN_2016 said:
Hi Deepcur,

Please find the sample affidavit format.

AFFIDAVIT
ONE AND THE SAME PERSON

I, the undersigned, Mr. AAAAAA BBBBBB, aged 29 years, residing at Ontario, Canada, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

1. I am the deponent herein and a citizen of India.
2. I was born on X, 1986 in City, State, India.
3. My birth name is AAAAAA (First Name).
4. My father’s first name was mentioned as initial in some of my documents.
5. Therefore, the following names refer to the one and the same person:
a. AAAAAA (First Name) BBBBBB(LastName)
b. AAAAAA (First Name) B(First letter of my LastName)

The above are the variations of the same name and should not be considered name changes.

So I do hereby solemnly affirm that foregoing are true and correct statements.

Place: City, Province, Canada
Date: XX-Sep-2016 DEPONENT
Thanks for this. But do we need to include the affidavit while sending the transcripts to WES? One of the member said that it is not required in one of the earlier posts, but I am not convinced as I have seen some old posts suggesting to send that. So thought of double checking again.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks for this. But do we need to include the affidavit while sending the transcripts to WES? One of the member said that it is not required in one of the earlier posts, but I am not convinced as I have seen some old posts suggesting to send that. So thought of double checking again.
There is no standard documented process for the same. However, applicants have mentioned what has worked for them. The gist here is to follow a process which works best for you and put forward your case in a proactive manner to WES.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
There is no standard documented process for the same. However, applicants have mentioned what has worked for them. The gist here is to follow a process which works best for you and put forward your case in a proactive manner to WES.
Got it. Thanks.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj!!!

A big congratulations for your ITA. My best wishes for the process ahead.

You truly deserved it!!!

:) :) :)

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
Pls advise. I got ITA for CEC and submitted docs on May 20, 2016.
Got RPRF fee submission notification with 7 days of time frame.

-When will I get passport request if I pay the fee now?
-I am getting married Nov 15th, going to India next week, should I intimate CIC now about my marriage and ask for documents to add my spouse to my application?
-Should I wait for PP request and then email them with details?
-How many days will get to submit the PP from day of request notification?
-Can I apply tourist visa for her now, so that she coming to Canada is not delayed?
-To what email ID should I inform about my marriage?

Pls clarify I'm confused a lot now :(

My Work permit ending Dec 30 2016.

Thanks in advance!

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
automatic update

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question. I made the express entry profile before I completed my 1 year of experience in CANADA. I completed my 1 yr couple of days back and was wondering that do i have to update the experience myself or system will update itself ?

Anyone can answer please ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: automatic update

gaur9786 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question. I made the express entry profile before I completed my 1 year of experience in CANADA. I completed my 1 yr couple of days back and was wondering that do i have to update the experience myself or system will update itself ?

Anyone can answer please ?
It will be updated automatically

Cheers :)

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Guys, I am a SINP nominee and right now filling my eapr. Require help for couple of queries:

1. My name in passport is; Given Name: AAA BBB and Surname is Blank. How shud I fill this in eapr.

2. Same as above query for my father's name but also while filling eapr, there comes a pop up which says that there shud be no space in between the two names. Please help.

3. What shud we fill in case an applicant has only single name ( e.g; AAA as Given Name in passport and Blank surname).

Thanks in advance.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
But I didn't recieve the invitation. Should I contact CIC for the same o I should wait for a day or two ?
Try this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
But I didn't recieve the invitation. Should I contact CIC for the same o I should wait for a day or two ?
I think you might have to wait for the next draw unfortunately.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur9786 said:
What is your CRS score?

TRYDREAMING

Oct 19, 2016
Dear All,

I was nominated thru SINP and my PR application was rejected as cancelled recently by IRCC due to PCC wrong documents provided. I made new EE profile and got new revised SINP Nomination with the sane nomination number; only changed is my new EE number on it. In so far for 5 days now, my new EE profile under Provincial/Territory Nomination shown PENDING.
I send email to SINP attached revised SINP nomination requesting to advice CIC to update my new EE profile.

Anybody has a better knowledge about my case, please kindly shed me some lights towards this stressful journey called Express Entry.
I want to know how long does my new EE profile being credited Provincial/Territory 600 points?

thanking in advance for all your inputs.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Stanlee said:
You will have to arrange funds. Your parents or siblings can gift you the money, you can also show the funds maintained in your spouse's account. You can also show PF, FD, savings account balance, recurring deposits etc as POF.
Hi Stanlee,

My father will provide me with half of the funds that I may need (provided I get an ITA) in the near future, but he's not put it in my account as of yet and looks like it may be a few more months before he can do that. My question is what proof would suffice that these funds are gift from my father to me and are unencumbered. My concern is that they wouldn't have been sitting in my account long enough to satisfy CIC's funds availability requirement -- from what I hear they look at 6 months bank statements.

Dhavalg

Jul 14, 2015
Hi,

My wife is the primary applicant and we got our ITA on 19 October 2016. Our application was in my wife's maiden name as we were in the process of changing name in all the documents. We received her new passport with her new name and new passport number on the day of ITA. Now, the ITA has been issued with earlier details.

Can someone please help us with -
1. Whether we need to change her details in the application? If yes, at what stage?
2. Also, we are unable to locate the 'Permanent Residency' tab (mentioned in the ITA letter) to generate our personalised checklist and begin with this process? Is it under 'Continue Application' tab?

Thanks