Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Guys,

I submitted CSE on Aug 30 to get contact details/address changed. I haven't received response back as yet. But got the Rprf request in the interim.

Should I raise a CSE again or any email Id I should contact regarding the same.

Regards
Aditya

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost. If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?

yawer_Naved

Sep 6, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sincerely thank the moderators/admins for making this post sticky. I hope this will help members to get a jist of what EE is and how it works!

Good luck to everyone applying!
Hi raj
When i log-in to my GC-key , i see two applications:
1 online application
2 express entry
I have submitted my express entry application and the status is showing submitted, but i am confused about the online application as it is showing
not submitted and 58 days left to submit .
could you please tell me about what this is and whether do i have to submit it now or after i recieve ITA?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
aditya127 said:
Guys,

I submitted CSE on Aug 30 to get contact details/address changed. I haven't received response back as yet. But got the Rprf request in the interim.

Should I raise a CSE again or any email Id I should contact regarding the same.

Regards
Aditya
Answered in the other thread. They can take as long as 30 days to process CSEs. Don't worry for now.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

Can anyone suggest if there are still any verifications pending (like Pof, employment etc) except security/criminality after RPRF request

Regards,
Aditya

Sep 18, 2016
rash1480 said:
Seniors pls help!!!
Can I use Indian passport as proof of date of birth for my spouse? His dob certificate from the concerned authority is lost. If not, what else is accepted as proof of date of birth by cic?
It will be beneficial if you can take a confirmation letter from authorities that dob cert is misplaced by them,then u may attach affidavit stating ur dob .

yawer_Naved

Sep 6, 2016
Hi
1 online application
2 express entry
I have submitted my express entry application and the status is showing submitted, but i am confused about the online application as it is showing
not submitted and 58 days left to submit.
could anyone please tell me what this is and whether do i have to submit it now or after i recieve ITA?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
yawer_Naved said:
Hi raj
1 online application
2 express entry
not submitted and 58 days left to submit .
could you please tell me about what this is and whether do i have to submit it now or after i recieve ITA?
Did you complete Job bank registration? What does the status of each section under your Express Entry say? Does it show 'Transmitted'?

Or have you lately applied for visitor visa/study permit or work permit?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
yawer_Naved said:
Hi
1 online application
2 express entry
could anyone please tell me what this is and whether do i have to submit it now or after i recieve ITA?
Did you try clicking Continue and see? Are you sure, you did not get ITA?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yawer_Naved said:
Hi
1 online application
2 express entry
Doesn't look like ITA was sent because in I see "Permanent Residency" instead of "online application" in my cic account. Also, there was no ITA as far as I know this week. May be you opened other type of application like e-visa.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yawer_Naved said:
Hi,
I submit my profile yesterday so i don't think this is an ITA.
thanks
I'm sure you had accidently clicked on visitor visa button while trying to create express entry profile. You may check what did you do on 15th Sep in your account, this is certainly not ITA for PR because there is no number in Application number.

yawer_Naved

Sep 6, 2016
Stanlee said:
Did you complete Job bank registration? What does the status of each section under your Express Entry say? Does it show 'Transmitted'?

Or have you lately applied for visitor visa/study permit or work permit?
Hi,
I did complete job registration, this is the screen shot of the status under EE.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi

I know you guys are helping people a lot and I am desperate need for some guidance. Please suggest me what to do. I am the principle applicant for Express entry immigration process and I have CRS score 469 in my EE profile. My wife recently went to Canada for higher studies. While we are preparing for Express entry we took her fingerprint for FBI PCC (since both of us stayed in USA more than 2 years). Unfortunately, her fingerprint was weak so FBI rejected her PCC request twice within last 8 months. However, when she applied for study permit she submitted name based STATE CLEARANCE and they accept it. Now, I am still not confident they will accept name based state clearance for immigration so I am going to try for FBI PCC again. This is why I am thinking applying from Canada might be good since we are already in Canada through some clearance but I am not sure.

Now given the situation which options from below I should choose and why:

Option 1: Wait until I get the ITA and apply for Canada immigration from Bangladesh while my wife will remain in Canada. Will it be a problem since she is already in Canada and I am in Bangladesh while applying? The drawback is it might take long (Singapore office vs Ottawa office) and if the PR get rejected I might not the get the chance to visit her in Canada. Moreover, do you think it might be safe to apply form Canada since my wife has some issues with her FBI clearance?

Option 2: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Please note if I apply from Canada I have to apply for open work permit to work until I get PR. Now the drawback is what if I dont get OWP and unable to work for 6 months/until I get PR/not. How difficult will be getting an OWP?

Option 3: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Then I will come back to Bangladesh. However, my wife will be still in Canada. Will it be a problem since I applied from Canada but will live in Bangladesh while the PR process will go on?

Thanks in advance!