04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello sir, thank you for the information. So if my medical expire during the EE application process after AOR. Does that disqualify me for the application to the next CORP? Or will CIC still process my application?

Thanks a lot.
They'll still process your application if the medicals were valid at the time you applied. You'll just need new ones to enter Canada.
In the worst case, CIC will simply ask you for new medicals by a certain date if your medicals expire in the middle of the application process, but there should be nothing that causes them to reject your file outright as long as they were valid when you submitted your application.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
They'll still process your application if the medicals were valid at the time you applied. You'll just need new ones to enter Canada.
In the worst case, CIC will simply ask you for new medicals by a certain date if your medicals expire in the middle of the application process, but there should be nothing that causes them to reject your file outright as long as they were valid when you submitted your application.
Hello sir. Thanks a lot. I also have a question regarding on the police certificate. How early should I get my police certificate (assuming if I apply on May 1st, should I get it on April 30 to make sure there is no criminal record until the date of application)? And also what should be the content of the police certificate? I think different countries have very different format. I think my country's certificate will simply say that "He or she doesn't have any criminal record". But I heard the police certificate should also specify where I have been since 18 years old (matching the personal history).

And also currently I am inside Canada, should I also prepare for a canada police certificate in advance just in case?

Thanks a lot.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello sir. Thanks a lot. I also have a question regarding on the police certificate. How early should I get my police certificate (assuming if I apply on May 1st, should I get it on April 30 to make sure there is no criminal record until the date of application)? And also what should be the content of the police certificate? I think different countries have very different format. I think my country's certificate will simply say that "He or she doesn't have any criminal record". But I heard the police certificate should also specify where I have been since 18 years old (matching the personal history).

And also currently I am inside Canada, should I also prepare for a canada police certificate in advance just in case?

Thanks a lot.
You want to apply for a PCC as soon as you can- especially because for a lot of countries, it takes a lot of time for your PCC request to be processed. You do not want any PCC that is geography bound- in other words, your PCC should NOT specify addresses you have lived at (unless that is the only format of PCCs your country issues). You definitely want the RCMP PCC, so yes, apply for that asap too.
Any country that you have lived in for a cumulative six months since turning 18, you want a PCC for- and yes, you should apply for them all now, so you have them in hand by the time you are applying.

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hay ,
i Just have a question about Ontario ONIP human resources, my Colleague has an Indian B.tec (assessed by WES) Degree and Canadian 2 year diploma, and have CRS total of 402. He got invite to apply for ONIP under human resources. I check the requirements of this ONIP they say candidate should have bachelor degree in order to be eligible. but i have a confusion as they are picking up candidates from EE profile and my friend selected the option in study of "TWO OR MORE DEGREE DIPLOMA, ONE MUST BE THREE YEAR OR MORE". Now my question is i have a diploma in India ( Three Year) and in Canada (Two year), if get it evaluated by WES, Will i be able to get pts for "TWO OR MORE DEGREE DIPLOMA, ONE MUST BE THREE YEAR OR MORE" option, if so , will i be eligible for ONIP under human resources section.
Please & Thank you
Rajinder Singh

Apr 8, 2016
Hello,

I'm not sure if I overlooked the information, but does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a work visa without having an immediate job offer? I have a boyfriend who lives in Canada. We met (long story) and fell in love and I want to do everything in my power to be with him, but I am just now about to graduate from college with my bachelor's degree so I won't have immediate finances for this process. I am job hunting and want to be with this guy long term, but the process to move from the U.S. to Canada is very strenuous. I want to work in Canada using my two bachelor's degrees and the relevant experience I have, but I just want to make sure I will have a shot of actually obtaining a visa. I made me a MyCic account and am preparing to take an English test when I visit Canada this summer. One of my majors is English and English is my native language so I think I have that part covered. My other major is in Hospitality and Tourism (food, lodging, event planning, etc). I just really want to be with this guy and want to get a career going up there. :'(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CourtneyAdams1990 said:
Hello,

I'm not sure if I overlooked the information, but does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a work visa without having an immediate job offer? I have a boyfriend who lives in Canada. We met (long story) and fell in love and I want to do everything in my power to be with him, but I am just now about to graduate from college with my bachelor's degree so I won't have immediate finances for this process. I am job hunting and want to be with this guy long term, but the process to move from the U.S. to Canada is very strenuous. I want to work in Canada using my two bachelor's degrees and the relevant experience I have, but I just want to make sure I will have a shot of actually obtaining a visa. I made me a MyCic account and am preparing to take an English test when I visit Canada this summer. One of my majors is English and English is my native language so I think I have that part covered. My other major is in Hospitality and Tourism (food, lodging, event planning, etc). I just really want to be with this guy and want to get a career going up there. :'(
might be possible if you secured a freelancing contract with a subcontracting company, they do secure a kinda temporary work permits

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
Is there in chances to get PNP, as i have 356 point Sad... lemme know if there any state opened PNP except Ontario as they req 400+ score to be eligble

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Hi,

Are there specific criteria for getting a nomination from Ontario apart fromgetting score above 400. I am actually waiting for my WES, and if successful, I should get 448 points in score, and finally be able to submit my profile. I am asking because I want to be sure that it is automatic to be picked by Ontario and not just a gamble.

Please help me on this matter.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KaZUcHen said:
Hi,

Are there specific criteria for getting a nomination from Ontario apart fromgetting score above 400. I am actually waiting for my WES, and if successful, I should get 448 points in score, and finally be able to submit my profile. I am asking because I want to be sure that it is automatic to be picked by Ontario and not just a gamble.

Please help me on this matter.

Thanks
If your CRS is 400+, you are eligible to receive a PT NOI from Ontario. As far as the Ontario process is known, CRS is the only factor that decides your eligibility to receive PT NOI. Lately, there has been a lull in PT NOI being sent out by Ontario (mid Feb to March), but I have read on some thread that one person on the forum got PT NOI from Ontario in April.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
asadjamalkhan said:
Is there in chances to get PNP, as i have 356 point Sad... lemme know if there any state opened PNP except Ontario as they req 400+ score to be eligble
Replied to your same post on the other thread.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning to all members here.

I log in here after a long time...

I am looking for support for seniors that

How can I open my account in express entry program. I did IELTS with 6 in each.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sohaillactuca said:
Good Morning to all members here.

I log in here after a long time...

I am looking for support for seniors that

How can I open my account in express entry program. I did IELTS with 6 in each.
Replied to your same post on the other thread.

wales7479

Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-05-2016
Nomination.....
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
24-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
17-May-2016
Passport Req..
13-12-2016
Hello All,

Please I need help with the reference letter format for ITA application. Who should it be addressed to? Or will it be TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Kindly assist.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
wales7479 said:
Hello All,

Please I need help with the reference letter format for ITA application. Who should it be addressed to? Or will it be TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Kindly assist.
It can be a generic one (TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN).

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
Hi i was completing my e-APR and in the work experience section they are asking for Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code).
I have been working at my current company since april 2014, as claims manager. But this Feb I got promoted to account manager. I have one year and 10 months of experience as claims manager. And couple of months as account manager but it is my current job. dont know which job i should use as primary occupation. Any suggestions?