+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
So what we need to collect pays tubs, jobletter , bank statement, medical , pcc and education documents? They all should scan to pdf and compress also right

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
So what we need to collect pays tubs, jobletter , bank statement, medical , pcc and education documents? They all should scan to pdf and compress also right
As per the list of documents listed here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, you need to submit scanned copies of all documents in PDF (except digital photo, which should be JPEG). Each document should not be more than 4MB.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sakshi0027 said:
Hello All

I was reading on the forum that birth certificate is also needed after one receives the ITA.

In case one does not have a birth certificate, what are the alternate documents(passport or 10th marksheet) that can be submitted?

ALso would one have to provide a letter of explanation for the same?

Thanks in advance
As mentioned by istari, birth certificate is only required for dependent children. However, please note that, if you are declaring that you or your spouse have any relatives in Canada (PR or citizen), in order to prove the relationship with the Canadian relative you may need a birth certificate or passport to show common parents. But if the passport has the details, then you don't need the birth certificate.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
And Stanley do we need to compress the jpeg digital photo also?
The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
I have not had the experience of FBI PCC, but from my experience uploading documents for my PR application and having read others experience, you can upload proof of having applied for FBI PCC in the placeholder for Police Certificates along with an LOE. Alternatively, you can upload the proof in the Police Certificate placeholder and in the placeholder for LOE, you can include explanation for FBI PCC along with other items which you need to explain, something like a Master LOE. Either way, the objective is to explain your case in a satisfactory manner so that your request is considered by the case officer.
Thanks! this is very clear.