+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone. Hope all who are waiting get their ppr soon.

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
To all PNP-I guys/girls who received PPR in the last 2 days:

Did everyone had their BG IP2 before PPR? Did anyone had their BG at NA at the time of PPR?

I am a PNP-I with AOR in December 4th and my BG is still NA. In my most recent GCMS notes it is noted that my security status is "not started". I am wondering if I should be expecting BG IP2 before PPR or is it not always the case.

I really appreciate your input!
I'm PNP Inland Nov 24, PPR May 4. The last update on my file was Feb 22 which was BG IP2. GCMS notes received yesterday and it states application approved by Mar30. "Appears RFV ready" from the latest notes. I guess CIC sents out RFV email a month after approval.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
I'm in the same camp as you. I received my GCMS notes a couple of weeks ago and exactly like you, my security and eligibility have not even started!

It really is frustrating and depressing, and to make matters worse, it is completely out of our control. There is nothing we can do to expedite the process. All we can do is wait and see.

Since only a few of us (from November) are in this situation, it is imperative to keep each other posted by regularly updating each other on this thread, if for nothing else but moral boost. So please stay in touch.

yes we need to keep in touch.
did you raise CSE ? I am thinking of doing so.
wats ur visa office?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
no ppr still brother i dont know why?

i guess there is ppr from 24 nov to 30 no but no ppr from 19 nov to 23 nov? may be iam wrong
28 november. pnp outland. no ppr

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
yes we need to keep in touch.
did you raise CSE ? I am thinking of doing so.
wats ur visa office?
My primary visa office is Paris. I haven't raised CSE yet. I will do it tomorrow as it will officially reach the 180 day mark. But to be honest, I don't think it will lead to anything because at best, they will tell me that they are processing security, which is something I already know. I am planning to request another GCMS note as well. I will update you once I get them.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Hello Everyone,

I got the Golden e-mail Yesterday.
PNP- Inland
Application Submitted- 29th Nov
Medical Passed - 29th Jan
IP- 29th March
Passport Request- 10th May

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
To all PNP-I guys/girls who received PPR in the last 2 days:

Did everyone had their BG IP2 before PPR? Did anyone had their BG at NA at the time of PPR?

I am a PNP-I with AOR in December 4th and my BG is still NA. In my most recent GCMS notes it is noted that my security status is "not started". I am wondering if I should be expecting BG IP2 before PPR or is it not always the case.

I really appreciate your input!
Guys Please reply to the above question. It is very important information for December AOR coz none of the December AOR PNP inland has BG IP2. Everybody has NA. I am also worried coz mine BG is also NA for the past 2 months December AOR.
I request please share this information
Congrats who received PPR yesterday
Thanks

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
Thank You, SAMCANADA_ON
I only noticed BG -IP once and it never changed after that. It is still same,"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

amcarlos2006

Oct 28, 2014
friend got a mail just now .is this PPR ?? or they asking for an update ?

dear YOGESH PRASAD,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
friend got a mail just now .is this PPR ?? or they asking for an update ?

dear YOGESH PRASAD,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

Yes it is. Congratulations

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
So weird, looks like IRCC is skipping Nov 18th - 21th AOR apps. I haven't seen any PPR for these applications at all!