+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

amcarlos2006

Oct 28, 2014
AmBiNa said:
Very few shy ppr lately!!!!!!! what's going on?!?!?!?!
Very frustrating , PNP-Inlands application are struck .It might easily cross 6 month .Not sure whats happening ,Inlands application should be the quickest as we are already in .

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
amcarlos2006 said:
Very frustrating , PNP-Inlands application are struck .It might easily cross 6 month .Not sure whats happening ,Inlands application should be the quickest as we are already in .
Totally understand you. You can never predict how they deal with things. But maybe they think of it as since inlanders are already in they can wait more!! Nobody exactly know

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Legolas_10 said:
Your background check is in progress. This is usually a good sign.
hope will get PPR soon. But others submitted same time even later, they've got PPR alreaday..... I'm confused... I'd like to call CIC. but I don't think the call center could give me any clue...
Hang in there...

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
Is there any PPR request other than PNP-I in last couple of weeks?

I can smell a total slow down on PR processing regardless of any stream.

PNP-Is are worst among them.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhowmik said:
Is there any PPR request other than PNP-I in last couple of weeks?

I can smell a total slow down on PR processing regardless of any stream.

PNP-Is are worst among them.
I've been following closely and the latest I've seen is AOR 21-Oct. So, best case scenario, it takes 5 months if everything checks OK.

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hi All My Post grad work permit expired on Feb 24th I applied for PR and BOWP together on Feb 22nd 2017 , any idea when it can be processed.Presently Still working for CIBC Bank on implied status .

My Time Line is as Follows

ITA: Feb 08 2017

Med Done : Feb 22 2017

PR Applied : Feb 22 2017

AOR Received : Feb 22 2017

BOWP Applied : Feb 22 2017

Meds Passed : March 15 2017

BG Status : Background check is in process

Application is in progress

Any timelines? Suggestions?

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Weird s.21 is written on security sections. sluffy, do u think its bad?

Raj, please advise if it means ok or something i should be worried about.

Sluffy said:
I have the same pattern, my early February notes say nothing more than this. And nothing happened after 2 months.
My VO is Warsaw and it has proceeded almost all applicants from this forum who applied before or even after me. I don't know if my file fell under random security scan or it is somewhere on a dusty shelf or they don't like my photo so they keep me waiting ;D

By the way, how long it took you to receive GCMS notes?
Do you have S.15, S.16 or S.19 somewhere on your notes or accompanying letter?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Aumer said:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/page-5.html#docCont
http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/inv_inv-gui-ati_gui-inv-ati_section_21.aspx

21 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains

(a) advice or recommendations developed by or for a government institution or a minister of the Crown,

(b) an account of consultations or deliberations in which directors, officers or employees of a government institution, a minister of the Crown or the staff of a minister participate,

(c) positions or plans developed for the purpose of negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the Government of Canada and considerations relating thereto, or

(d) plans relating to the management of personnel or the administration of a government institution that have not yet been put into operation,

if the record came into existence less than twenty years prior to the request.
Marginal note:Exercise of a discretionary power or an adjudicative function

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply in respect of a record that contains

(a) an account of, or a statement of reasons for, a decision that is made in the exercise of a discretionary power or an adjudicative function and that affects the rights of a person; or

(b) a report prepared by a consultant or an adviser who was not a director, an officer or an employee of a government institution or a member of the staff of a minister of the Crown at the time the report was prepared.

R.S., 1985, c. A-1, s. 21; 2006, c. 9, s. 149.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Just received my 2nd GCMS notes:

• Date requested: March 06th
  • Date generated: March 09th

Looks like the last time they touched my app is February 07th ! However, looks like I got a Ready to finalize recommendation, and Eligibility set to Recommend Passed

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: Medical: Passed Misrepresentation: Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 30
Created Date: 2017/02/07 11:04:10
Created By: SM8376
Updated Date: 2017/02/07 11:04:10
Updated By: SM8376
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 REGULATION: PNP: CEC, 2016-11-19 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize

CIVIL STATUS: PA (John Wick),
SINGLE INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (John Wick) In Status- WP Valid Until: 2017-04-15 (LMIA Exempt C430pen for Any) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION Additional Notes **WP-Ext is in progress. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 19NOV2013 to 18NOV2016 1) Tech Marine- (NOC2282) 2014/08- Present at ABC company LOE Salary$: $xx k/yr. Submitted letter(s) of reference 2016/11/09 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 1267 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
Any thoughts on this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aumer said:

Those sections are mentioned because wherever the "confidential" information is redacted from your notes, the appropriate section that warrants the redaction has to be mentioned on the top right corner of the page. If your security is NOT "Not Started", you can assume that it is either being processed or complete (there is no definite way of knowing the difference between the two).

Yes, a couple of those sections are mentioned on my notes as well.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis-t482478.0.html;msg5891677#msg5891677

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
Just received my 2nd GCMS notes:

• Date requested: March 06th
  • Date generated: March 09th

Looks like the last time they touched my app is February 07th ! However, looks like I got a Ready to finalize recommendation, and Eligibility set to Recommend Passed

Any thoughts on this?
Your A11.2 has passed and so has your eligibility. I wrote about a post mentioning the differences between notes pre and post PPR. Here you go -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis-t482478.0.html;msg5891677#msg5891677

In this, we see that a last minute check is done before PPR is issued. Now, I don't know if the same applies for inland applicants but it is possible in all probability.

Hope you and others who are waiting get PPRs at the earliest.

All the very best!

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Ranveer.35 said:
Guys, I have submitted my PP to VFS Global. How I would know that my PP has reached to High Commission in New Delhi?

Do they give information through track facility on website or through SMS facility? Please Raj throw some light on it.

Hi Ranveer,

I have submitted the passport on MON and it reached Banglore yesterday for which I have received an email and SMS. In my CIC account it shows your application approved under Final Decision now. :) ;) :D ;D
What is the update at your end?

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi Raj,

There was a spelling error of my name in passport submission request. I have enclosed an covering letter stating my correct name and submitted PP through VFS. Now I just checked and mycic account and under Document Status they repeated the same mistake of name spelling. Kindly advise for how to get the name correction.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cool2409 said:
Hi Raj,

There was a spelling error of my name in passport submission request. I have enclosed an covering letter stating my correct name and submitted PP through VFS. Now I just checked and mycic account and under Document Status they repeated the same mistake of name spelling. Kindly advise for how to get the name correction.
Raise a CSE and inform this. Upload the page of the PP showing the name on the bio page of the PP.