NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea, I suppose you can do that and yes, UCI is optional.
Great. Thanks :)
+1, again.

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP-I alexliu 29 Nov 17 Jan IP 17 Jan RCMP PCC requested on Jan 17 and submitted the same on Jan 25.

This part needs to be updated also.
CEC-I, RCMP was additional document as I didn't submit it at the beginning.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Updated the master table and I believe it is up to date. anti_maniac/Krispy, could you guys please help me update the spreadsheet? Thanks.
the sheet is updated now, covering responses upto this post.

please drop me a line if there are errors.Considering there are multiple admins for sheet may be there is an error somewhere

AliAli8221

Aug 24, 2016
Hi,

Can someone who was requested an RCMP additional document please give more information on how it works?

I am told on the message to upload it on the MyCiC website, however, the RCMP told me that they will send it to IRCC. If so, what do I upload?

Thanks,

Ali

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
AliAli8221 said:
Hi,

Can someone who was requested an RCMP additional document please give more information on how it works?

I am told on the message to upload it on the MyCiC website, however, the RCMP told me that they will send it to IRCC. If so, what do I upload?

Thanks,

Ali
Shouldn't you go to a RCMP fingerprinting agency instead RCMP themselves?
Usually it is an agency who conduct your fingerprinting and send your information to RCMP. Then RCMP will mail you back the criminal record history after about one week.
After that you can scan the document and upload it to mycic account

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

Past few days have been very good for the Nov applicants. Hope it continues like this. I had a question regarding the BOWP. I am CEC inland applicant with AOR Nov 18. Schedule A requested on Jan 4. After that Background is IP.

My WP expires on May 8, 2017. Can I apply for it now? I read on some thread that R10 needs to be cleared to get BOWP, I have ordered my GCMS notes but wont get them for another month. So should I apply or wait for a while to be sure if the R10 is cleared or not. Actually my Mom wants to visit in May so needed to extend the WP for that. One mind says wait for a while and may I would not need a WP (the way CEC applicants are getting PR), the other mind says be on the safe side and apply.

Any suggestions

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
One option is see how February goes...get everything ready and apply on March 1st but let's see what senior people like Raj have to suggest

AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Past few days have been very good for the Nov applicants. Hope it continues like this. I had a question regarding the BOWP. I am CEC inland applicant with AOR Nov 18. Schedule A requested on Jan 4. After that Background is IP.

My WP expires on May 8, 2017. Can I apply for it now? I read on some thread that R10 needs to be cleared to get BOWP, I have ordered my GCMS notes but wont get them for another month. So should I apply or wait for a while to be sure if the R10 is cleared or not. Actually my Mom wants to visit in May so needed to extend the WP for that. One mind says wait for a while and may I would not need a WP (the way CEC applicants are getting PR), the other mind says be on the safe side and apply.

Any suggestions

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Any suggestions
As long as your wp is expiring in 4 months, you can apply.
my AOR is Nov 16 and I got my BOWP approved (online) around Dec 25
I think your R10 should be OK by this point based on your timeline

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrewhl said:
Shouldn't you go to a RCMP fingerprinting agency instead RCMP themselves?
Usually it is an agency who conduct your fingerprinting and send your information to RCMP. Then RCMP will mail you back the criminal record history after about one week.
After that you can scan the document and upload it to mycic account

+1, that's what you are supposed to do. Upload the paper you will get.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hi, my wife is a principal applicant. I had discussed this earlier also.My wige met with an accident on 20.12.16 & We got ITA on 22.12.2016 & we accepted it. She got multiple fractures in her leg & the doctor put a plate in her leg. And yesterday we went for her xray which shows that bone joint is still very weak & the doctors suggested for more 1.5 month. We are not done with our medicals & PCC. Plz suggest me what we should do. Our ITA would get expired on 23.03.17. Would this bone fractures would effect my wife medical & could become a reason for rejection.Please help me out

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Any suggestions
It is extremely likely that your R10 has passed (given the number of days from AOR and the status of BG). You can go ahead and apply IMO.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Hi, my wife is a principal applicant. I had discussed this earlier also.My wige met with an accident on 20.12.16 & We got ITA on 22.12.2016 & we accepted it. She got multiple fractures in her leg & the doctor put a plate in her leg. And yesterday we went for her xray which shows that bone joint is still very weak & the doctors suggested for more 1.5 month. We are not done with our medicals & PCC. Plz suggest me what we should do. Our ITA would get expired on 23.03.17. Would this bone fractures would effect my wife medical & could become a reason for rejection.Please help me out
I'm sorry about your wife. Henceforth, please post your questions on the relevant thread.. This is for everyone. This thread is for November applicants and if you guys keep posting your general questions here, it is going to get even harder to find information on November applicants. So, kindly don't do that.

Bone fractures, AFAIK, is not a medical inadmissibility ground. Just wait it out - let her get better and then you can go back to the clinic for the tests.

All the best.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
tgman said:
Thanks for a reply. It means they work on weekends now?
It could be, because i always check my CIC, and it has just been changed yesterday which was Sunday.
That's good news for all of us.