+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramu_rokey said:
thanks for that information.

employment record i have letter from the hr stating my position hours of work/week annual salary, with T4 no pay stubs
what about letter of employment???
Offer letter says required document, so do i upload by offer letter which i got year back or get latest offer letter saying when i started working
You can merge and upload both supported by the recent HR letter

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys from PNP,

Have you submitted Schedule 4 along with your eAPR or we have to wait for it to be requested then print - sign - scan and upload?

The document says 'All provincial nominee class principal applicants must complete this form'

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ramu_rokey said:
thanks for that information.

employment record i have letter from the hr stating my position hours of work/week annual salary, with T4 no pay stubs
what about letter of employment???
Offer letter says required document, so do i upload by offer letter which i got year back or get latest offer letter saying when i started working
Letter of employment = Reference letter = the one with the roles and responsibilities and all other details on it.

Well, you can upload both the "offer letters" that you have.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Guys from PNP,

Have you submitted Schedule 4 along with your eAPR or we have to wait for it to be requested then print - sign - scan and upload?

The document says 'All provincial nominee class principal applicants must complete this form'
I have submitted it along with the e-APR and I have advocated the same. However, if you have not submitted it with the e-APR, you will receive a separate Schedule 4 request.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have submitted it along with the e-APR and I have advocated the same. However, if you have not submitted it with the e-APR, you will receive a separate Schedule 4 request.
Thanks Raj,

Can I upload it now before it is requested? If yes, where and how to do so?

tikkut

Oct 18, 2016
Hello All,

Good luck with your submissions. I intend to submit in NOV too but there is a bottleneck and seek your views :

I was in UK between NOV2001 and FEB2005 on a student Visa.

1. Do I need to Provide PCC for this time period.

2. If yes there will be a delay in my application, are there any suggestions on how I speed up this process.

I have all other documents ready including the settlement funds and just realized this could be an issue ???

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Since you have not submitted it as a part of your e-APR, I would suggest you to wait.
Yes guess I'll have to wait. Hope it wont be a cause for delay.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tikkut said:
Hello All,

Good luck with your submissions. I intend to submit in NOV too but there is a bottleneck and seek your views :

I was in UK between NOV2001 and FEB2005 on a student Visa.

1. Do I need to Provide PCC for this time period.

Most certainly, yes.

2. If yes there will be a delay in my application, are there any suggestions on how I speed up this process.

You must submit this PCC along with your application.

I have all other documents ready including the settlement funds and just realized this could be an issue ???

Well, I am surprised you are realizing this just now. Its good that you asked. You should submit PCCs for all countries where you have stayed for 6 months or longer since you were 18 years old.

tikkut

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks for the revert Raj, I had checked the link for UK CC and there is a prerequisite for application which made me ask the initial question, here it is :

"1. Proofs of your current address - You must upload TWO different proofs of address which clearly show your name and address, and one must be dated within the last six months. Valid proofs of address include bank statements, utility bills or phone bills. You can also provide letters from your doctor, dentist, school or college if they are signed and dated on company headed paper."

My question is : The above says address proof in the past 6 months, but my address there was 11+ years ago, what are my options here.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tikkut said:
Thanks for the revert Raj, I had checked the link for UK CC and there is a prerequisite for application which made me ask the initial question, here it is :

"1. Proofs of your current address - You must upload TWO different proofs of address which clearly show your name and address, and one must be dated within the last six months. Valid proofs of address include bank statements, utility bills or phone bills. You can also provide letters from your doctor, dentist, school or college if they are signed and dated on company headed paper."

My question is : The above says address proof in the past 6 months, but my address there was 11+ years ago, what are my options here.
The address they are referring to is your current address proof. You do not have to provide any proofs for your UK address.

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
hi all !

got a request to submit IMM5562E for my US travel.
time given : 7 days to upload.

submitted the same on Nov 16th.

PS: it is a good idea to write down your travel history or record hat you have submitted in the eAPR for ready ref.

best,
ekta

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Yes. I have a previous FSW application refusal which related to NOC and a UK visit visa refusal due to lack of "sufficient" funds. How much "eye-brows" should it raise?

rajkamalmohanram said:
That is quick. Have you answered YES to any of the statutory questions?

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
What Schedule 4 requires exactly? I have submitted my ON nomination certificate with eAPR, should I still expect it?

rajkamalmohanram said: