+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

JW8

Nov 3, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have received my ITA on 2 Nov 2016 and have some serious confusion on my work experience representation.

At the time of express entry profile creation and submission, I selected 0213 and shown all experience from July 2006 till date under the same category, which is true as well as I have been managing IT systems, clients, service delivery etc since then.

However, when I started filing PR application, I realized my designation in last organizations at the time of reliving were following :

- First job - Analyst - Service Delivery Coordination (4.5 years)
- Second job - Consultant - Delivery Assurance (1 year)
These titles are more suitable to NOC 2171

- Third/Current job - Manager - CRM, which matches with NOC 0213 (5 years)

My questions are :

- Can I change my NOC to 2171 for first and second job, which is nearly 5.5 years of experience (third job is 5 years - 0213)
- Should I continue with NOC 0213 and justify in letter of explanation regarding the job title mismatch with the role? (my employer should be fine to vouch for me either ways)

Also, in my first job I joined as Associate Engineer Trainee etc, do I need to mention all positions in first job, should I select different NOC for that?

Your expert comments and guidance would be really appreciated.

Thanks
JW8

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
For travel document/passport submission, do we need to scan PCC stamped page as well?
Or we can upload that in PCC placeholder along with PCC issued by Passport office?

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the time we have uploaded all the documents loe link was gone and we were left with no option for uploading loe. So we haven't uploaded our loe. There was not much for me to write in loe except one reference letter without responsibilities for which I got the letter from manager. At last I have submitted my application without loe. Is there a way to upload the loe after submission?

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada2425 said:
For travel document/passport submission, do we need to scan PCC stamped page as well?
Or we can upload that in PCC placeholder along with PCC issued by Passport office?
I have submitted with pcc stamped page.

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Hi Raj !

Please add me to the eAPR Nov List !

ITA: Aug 28
eAPR : Nov 6th
Meds Passed : Nov 8th

Best,
Ekta

joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
Hello,

Does anybody know how long it will take for the online application status tool to display our application status ?
Although the CIC website says that Review of eligibility is in Progress and Review of medical results shows Passed, the online services tool response is as below.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet.
:mad: :( :'(

I tried multiple times to ensure that the correct information is entered, hence that option is ruled out.
So, it leads to the next option, which is that the application is probably not under process yet...

Meds passed as per CIC website, application not under process as per online status tool, probably the tool not updated :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheers !!!
Joel Lawrence
+974 5029 4073

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
joelvetticat said:
Hello,

Does anybody know how long it will take for the online application status tool to display our application status ?
Although the CIC website says that Review of eligibility is in Progress and Review of medical results shows Passed, the online services tool response is as below.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet.

I tried multiple times to ensure that the correct information is entered, hence that option is ruled out.
So, it leads to the next option, which is that the application is probably not under process yet...

Meds passed as per CIC website, application not under process as per online status tool, probably the tool not updated :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheers !!!
Joel Lawrence
+974 5029 4073
It doesn't work me for either. I've just been checking the CIC my account status.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
joelvetticat said:
Hello,

Cheers !!!
Joel Lawrence
+974 5029 4073
mgnlky said:
It doesn't work me for either. I've just been checking the CIC my account status.
ECAS access has been long discontinued for Express Entry applicants because it is redundant. You have to check status through myCIC account.

JW8

Nov 3, 2016
......posting again

Hi Friends,

I have received my ITA on 2 Nov 2016 and have some serious confusion on my work experience representation.

At the time of express entry profile creation and submission, I selected 0213 and shown all experience from July 2006 till date under the same category, which is true as well as I have been managing IT systems, clients, service delivery etc since then.

However, when I started filing PR application, I realized my designation in last organizations at the time of reliving were following :

My questions are :

- Can I change my NOC to 2171 for first and second job, which is nearly 5.5 years of experience (third job is 5 years - 0213)
- Should I continue with NOC 0213 and justify in letter of explanation regarding the job title mismatch with the role? (my employer should be fine to vouch for me either ways)

Also, in my first job I joined as Associate Engineer Trainee etc, do I need to mention all positions in first job, should I select different NOC for that?

Thanks
JW8

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JW8 said:
......posting again

Hi Friends,

My questions are :

Thanks
JW8
Just don't mention anything about the first 2 jobs in the work history section; Retain them only in the personal history section. Mention only the third job in the work history section. This way, you would have to submit documentation only for the current job.

Also FYI, designations do not matter; Roles and responsibilities sure do. So when choosing a NOC, you have to base it on the roles and not on the designation.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
rajkamalmohanram said:
Just don't mention anything about the first 2 jobs in the work history section; Retain them only in the personal history section. Mention only the third job in the work history section. This way, you would have to submit documentation only for the current job.

Also FYI, designations do not matter; Roles and responsibilities sure do. So when choosing a NOC, you have to base it on the roles and not on the designation.
We only choose one NOC right? Even when a person has worked on multiple totally different kinds of jobs in different organizations?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DamhaSirah said:
We only choose one NOC right? Even when a person has worked on multiple totally different kinds of jobs in different organizations?
No. You choose only one primary NOC but if in your other jobs you performed other roles, you have to choose NOCs for those jobs accordingly.

joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
Hello Raj,

Just wondering...

Are you by any chance an Immigration Consultant working on your own case ;D
How do you manage to get soo much information on Canadian immigration ???

Cheers!!!