04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Raj,

Please add me to the list ... I am PNP - Inland.

Application submitted - Nov 4
AOR received - Nov 4

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Hi friends, I got nomination from Ontario last week and I am hoping I will get ITA this week. But before I get the ITA I need to confirm few things:

# I withdraw EE profile before coz I wasn't getting PT notification from Ontario and when I created the new one I put old EE profile info. on it. In the section where it ask have you ever applied under express entry I said yes and I put the withdrawn EE number in it. DO I need to do that or shall I go ahead and delete that since I didn't get the ITA on that and I didn't applied??

Please advise friends shall I delete that or shall leave it as it is with the withdrawn EE profile number on it since I already got nomination on it??

Thanks
You can retain that.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Since you guys have recently submitted and I am looking to submit it before the end of NOV

I am submitting e-APR and wanted to run by my checklist with you guys to get suggestion on how to provide each document and what I am providing (in red font) against the requirement. My queries are in blue font under the document, I would really appreciate if seniors please just go through it and let me know what you think.

1. Passport/Travel Documents (Multiple). Scanned all the pages of my valid passport + copy of my valid post graduate work permit (Merged in one document)
A friend (who has an AOR) and is not on this forum, told me to include all of my previous study permit, co-op work permits merged with the above document, I don't see it written anywhere that I have to provide old study/work permit copies, safe to not provide them?

2. Proof of medical exam. Scanned copy of the e-medical information sheet (with a bar code) given to me by CIC panel doctor .

3. Proof of Relationship. Birth registration document of my mom + High school diploma of my aunt's (mother sister) that has her father name on it + my birth registration document.
My aunt does not have a birth certificate or misplaced. would the above supplied documents be sufficient to prove relationship?

4. Education. Copy of Canadian masters degree certificate and transcript + copy of Undergrad degree certificate and transcript

5. Employment Records. Employment Reference Letter (as per cic format) from my Manager + Employment verification document (from employee service center/HR) + Pay Stubs + T4
What else do you guys recommend me adding

6. Police Certificates (Multiple). Currently in the process of get this made from back home, not getting a Canadian one.

7. Family member proof of status. Copy of Canadian Passport (first 2 pages with name and bio and sign)

8. Proof of means of Financial support. Planning to request from my Canadian bank, the statement of all my bank accounts and statement of credit cards.

9. Digital Photo. Getting a regular passport photo (for Canadian passport) done from Walmart/London drugs and will scan it.
Is there any requirement of background color?

I really would appreciate if you guys take a moment to help me out with this or just see through another set of eyes and let me know what you think.
I have two friends who got their application rejected for not providing sufficient documents so I am trying my best to minimize my chances due to improper documentation.

Thank You.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
salkhan said:
1. Passport/Travel Documents (Multiple). Scanned all the pages of my valid passport + copy of my valid post graduate work permit (Merged in one document)
A friend (who has an AOR) and is not on this forum, told me to include all of my previous study permit, co-op work permits merged with the above document, I don't see it written anywhere that I have to provide old study/work permit copies, safe to not provide them? I would include everything and not chance it, but that's just me. I didn't have this situation.

9. Digital Photo. Getting a regular passport photo (for Canadian passport) done from Walmart/London drugs and will scan it.
Is there any requirement of background color? I was told CIC requires a white background, and that they would request it be redone if you wore a white/grey/light color shirt. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but I wasn't going to chance it and wore dark blue instead.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Thanks a lot for your input, I will keep that in mind when going for the photo :)

As far as the study/work permits are concerned, I don't want to confused them by attaching old and expired but although it doesn't say anywhere (to provide them), 3 or 4 guys I know are providing it.

So far through all my applications with CIC I have kept documents to the point and only provided which was needed but how the applications are getting rejected, freaks the heck out.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Please add me to the list
App Submitted 07 Nov
e-Apr AOR 07 Nov

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys,

My meds passed today. I did not get any ghost e-mail lately. So, do not expect for a notification; Login and check your profile regularly.

Good luck!

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys,

My meds passed today. I did not get any ghost e-mail lately. So, do not expect for a notification; Login and check your profile regularly.

Good luck!
Good stuff!! All the best!

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Raj./Experts,
Need your advice on the following,

I am the secondary applicant.While filling up the EE profile I had put my work experience in the work history column.

Two questions :
Q1) I now have an ITA...can I update the previously declared experience in the work history column to personal history column?as we didnt get any points for my work ex since it was not canadian,and i am finding it a bit difficult to get the experience letter from my current employer.
Q2) Since I have declared the work ex as a secondary applicant,is it now mandatory for me as well to give reference letters and all other requirements like primary applicant?

Thank you.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj
Please add me to the list
eApr submitted:7th November
Aor:7th November
Few pnp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Raj./Experts,
Need your advice on the following,

I am the secondary applicant.While filling up the EE profile I had put my work experience in the work history column.

Two questions :
Q1) I now have an ITA...can I update the previously declared experience in the work history column to personal history column?as we didnt get any points for my work ex since it was not canadian,and i am finding it a bit difficult to get the experience letter from my current employer.

You can remove it from the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section. This way, you would not have to submit any documentation.

Q2) Since I have declared the work ex as a secondary applicant,is it now mandatory for me as well to give reference letters and all other requirements like primary applicant?

No. Read the answer to Q1.

Thank you.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
In Bangladesh people sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan).

Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan" which was shortened to "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?

In certificates and identity documents the name is "A B Hashem Khan"

would appreciate opinions to clarify the doubts.
can anybody please help on this?

moreover does anyone have any idea, what documents are required to submit as proof of name change/ other name?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
In Bangladesh people sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan).

Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan" which was shortened to "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?

In certificates and identity documents the name is "A B Hashem Khan"

would appreciate opinions to clarify the doubts.
You can get a one and the same person affidavit made (mentioning all the abbreviated names) and get this notarized.

Good luck!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can get a one and the same person affidavit made (mentioning all the abbreviated names) and get this notarized.

Good luck!
Thanks.

In all documents (Passports/ Certificates/ Birth Certificate) the abbreviated name was used.
In this case whether affidavit required or LOE would suffice.

Moreover, is there any need to declare the full name to CIC, though it has been declared to OINP. (OINP didin't ask anything on this, but for CIC I am stuck with their documentation requirement)

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Other name

Purpose: To confirm identity and aliases as well as screen for fraud concerns

Document requirements:
This documentation is requested if the applicant indicates having used another name (e.g., a maiden name).
The applicant must provide information and/or documentation on the use of this other name (e.g., a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change).