+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
There will be no activity or PPR issuance in December month since its Christmas and most of the officers will be on leave. :cool:

Expect some activity by mid of Jan next month.:D

Reactions: maged_mmh

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
There will be no activity or PPR issuance in December month since its Christmas and most of the officers will be on leave. :cool:

Expect some activity by mid of Jan next month.:D
Makes a lot of sense

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
This is really frustrating....Completing one year on 23rd Dec..:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::confused:
Same here .. will complete a year on 23rd as well..
A friend of mine got AOR on 15th nov 2017(last month) today he got his PPR

Anu108

Dec 20, 2017
Hello. I am an IT professional with 15 years of experience. I have 69 FWS points, but my total CRS is 369 and EOI will be raised soon. Do i stand any change of getting PR?

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
I'm on same boat...

How long more...??? :(:(:(
My medical also expired. I ordered new set of gcms to see if they extended or il need to redo medical..
Last time i ordered gcms via visafile.info and they asked me to contact them if i need any help regarding my application.. i am thinking to ask them if i can hire them as my laywers to push my case. But i am not sure if outland applicant can do tht or not.. but if they say that i can than i will definitly hire them to push my case as it is getting more and more frustrating

Reactions: shri_canada

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
How will a lawyer push a case?

CA.PR.Hunger

Dec 15, 2017
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
My medical also expired. I ordered new set of gcms to see if they extended or il need to redo medical..
Last time i ordered gcms via visafile.info and they asked me to contact them if i need any help regarding my application.. i am thinking to ask them if i can hire them as my laywers to push my case. But i am not sure if outland applicant can do tht or not.. but if they say that i can than i will definitly hire them to push my case as it is getting more and more frustrating
Nobody can push anybody's case. Dont fall into this lawyers trap. Almost 90% of applicants in this forum applied on their own and most have already got their PR. Lawyer is only useful if you face a ban or immigration have misunderstood your background check or any other info and have rejected you. If your file is not showing any movement then it is normal for some time. This free forum has all the info required for express entry. visafile.info is expensive to order gcms notes. They charge like $20. Next time go for caipsgcms.com. they only charge $10. Almost half of what others charge.

CA.PR.Hunger

Dec 15, 2017
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
How will a lawyer push a case?
no man, they cant. Actually, nobody can. We can only make sure that we submit proper documentation and then leave it to the visa officer to assess and grant the visa. I am continously tracking my application through GCMS notes and everything looks ok so far.

Reactions: maged_mmh

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
no man, they cant. Actually, nobody can. We can only make sure that we submit proper documentation and then leave it to the visa officer to assess and grant the visa. I am continously tracking my application through GCMS notes and everything looks ok so far.
Thanks bro
My point exactly

Reactions: CA.PR.Hunger

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Nobody can push anybody's case. Dont fall into this lawyers trap. Almost 90% of applicants in this forum applied on their own and most have already got their PR. Lawyer is only useful if you face a ban or immigration have misunderstood your background check or any other info and have rejected you. If your file is not showing any movement then it is normal for some time. This free forum has all the info required for express entry. visafile.info is expensive to order gcms notes. They charge like $20. Next time go for caipsgcms.com. they only charge $10. Almost half of what others charge.
Thnks for the timely suggestion.. Otherwise i was seriously thinking of getting a lawyer.. Il just order gcms notes every month (i wish i dont have to). This wait is making me think of these useless options as i am completing one year today.

Dec 27, 2017
Hello all,

I submitted a PR application for my spouse and me in March 2017 after getting an Invitation to apply through Express Entry.

In May 2017 I was asked to submitted additional documents and I did so promptly. However I have not heard anything back from CIC since then. I recently ordered my GCMS notes. In It, the most recent notes have the following information:

Note:1
Created Date: 2017/10/16
Updated Date: 2017/10/16
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU (RFV Quick Check)

Note:2
Created Date: 2017/10/13
Updated Date: 2017/10/13
Text: CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template.

Also, in another part of the GCMS notes under Assessments, the following information is present:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: <Blank>
HIRV: <Blank>
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: <Blank>
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: <Blank>
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: <Blank>
Final: Approved

I re-read the notes and could not find any negative or adverse comments.

We would be very grateful if you could help us answer the following questions:
  • Do the notes indicates our PR application has been approved?
  • If yes, when can we expect to get the COPR letter, given that it was likely approved in Oct 2017?
  • Per my understanding our medicals are valid for 12 months. This ends in Feb 2018. If we don't get the COPR in time will we be asked to give our medicals again?
  • What course of action can I take at this point? I wrote to CPC-Ottawa but did not get a useful response. Could you give me their contact phone number?
Please do let us know if you need any other information from the GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance.
Ram.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello all,

I submitted a PR application for my spouse and me in March 2017 after getting an Invitation to apply through Express Entry.

In May 2017 I was asked to submitted additional documents and I did so promptly. However I have not heard anything back from CIC since then. I recently ordered my GCMS notes. In It, the most recent notes have the following information:

Note:1
Created Date: 2017/10/16
Updated Date: 2017/10/16
Text: PReVU (RFV Quick Check)

Note:2
Created Date: 2017/10/13
Updated Date: 2017/10/13
Text: CPC-O RFV Letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter Template.

Also, in another part of the GCMS notes under Assessments, the following information is present:

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: <Blank>
HIRV: <Blank>
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: <Blank>
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: <Blank>
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: <Blank>
Final: Approved

I re-read the notes and could not find any negative or adverse comments.

We would be very grateful if you could help us answer the following questions:
  • Do the notes indicates our PR application has been approved?
  • If yes, when can we expect to get the COPR letter, given that it was likely approved in Oct 2017?
  • Per my understanding our medicals are valid for 12 months. This ends in Feb 2018. If we don't get the COPR in time will we be asked to give our medicals again?
  • What course of action can I take at this point? I wrote to CPC-Ottawa but did not get a useful response. Could you give me their contact phone number?
Please do let us know if you need any other information from the GCMS notes.

Thank you in advance.
Ram.
Your file is approved

CA.PR.Hunger

Dec 15, 2017
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Thnks for the timely suggestion.. Otherwise i was seriously thinking of getting a lawyer.. Il just order gcms notes every month (i wish i dont have to). This wait is making me think of these useless options as i am completing one year today.
You most welcome ady_997