Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
viveks said:
We need to manually combine it and update it in the forum itself like Raj does it in November thread. I am willing to do that - but I would need a starting point and vounteers.
That is a good idea. I could help with it during weekends

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
wengehua said:
So do we have any example that got PPR even without any change of medical?
Thanks for pointing that, yes medicals are updated before anything happens with the application. What I meant to say that I have seen couple of cases where after medical updates there was no news till the PPR. Not sure who are these cases, just read the posts.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
viveks said:
We need to manually combine it and update it in the forum itself like Raj does it in November thread. I am willing to do that - but I would need a starting point and vounteers.
If everyone agrees, i can upload the December Google into tracker.

Viveks is a moderator of the tracker, he can update, change, remove any entries in there.

I will help him to manage it.

The system will send reminders to those who are registered on tracker - so they will keep it updated + 2 of us + anyone who willing to help will update manually anything we see.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
andy108 said:
If everyone agrees, i can upload the December Google into tracker.

Viveks is a moderator of the tracker, he can update, change, remove any entries in there.

I will help him to manage it.

The system will send reminders to those who are registered on tracker - so they will keep it updated + 2 of us + anyone who willing to help will update manually anything we see.
Iman.G is the Google doc admin. I and some others also have access and try to keep this up to date based upon what's posted here. Please ask Iman for access. A few days ago I went through all the usernames from Dec Google spreadsheet, checked their recent posts to look for status changes. I also added c. 1/3 of active users from the tracker to the spreadsheet (some have entries in both).

How does tracker work? Is there an easy way to maintain a master spreadsheet which inputs from the tracker and reflects in the Google doc as well?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Thanks for all the efforts guys. Andy, I think having an update within the forum is the best way forward. If the Myimmi.....thing can upload/update from a spreadsheet, then we could use the benefits of automatic reminders. however, I dont get any such reminder.

I think we should have multiple people own the spreadsheet and bring it upto date - load it into my immitracker. Then we can also have it published here say on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Thoughts people?

Venkat547

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my application in CEC class in December 16 2016.I dont see any update whatsoever

any idea?

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
Updating for a friend
AOR -Dec 14, 2016
Medicals Passed - Feb 02, 2017
Background check changed to Not Started

AliAli8221

Aug 24, 2016
varinder1717 said:
Update: AOR: Dec 13 2016
Medical: Passed Feb. 2nd 2017
Background: In progress
Additional document requested: Feb 2nd 2017
varinder1717 said:
Update: AOR: Dec 13 2016
Medical: Passed Feb. 2nd 2017
Background: In progress
Additional document requested: Feb 2nd 2017

CEC INLAND?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
viveks said:
Thanks for all the efforts guys. Andy, I think having an update within the forum is the best way forward. If the Myimmi.....thing can upload/update from a spreadsheet, then we could use the benefits of automatic reminders. however, I dont get any such reminder.

I think we should have multiple people own the spreadsheet and bring it upto date - load it into my immitracker. Then we can also have it published here say on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Thoughts people?
The reminder is sent after 30 days, then 60 days of inactivity and then 2 more times (unless a person unsubscribes). However if case is active (updates within last 30/60 days) or the status is PPR/PR then no reminders will be sent.

I can make multiply people moderators of the tracker - once data is migrated from the spredsheet we can maintain both.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
johnjkjk said:
Iman.G is the Google doc admin. I and some others also have access and try to keep this up to date based upon what's posted here. Please ask Iman for access. A few days ago I went through all the usernames from Dec Google spreadsheet, checked their recent posts to look for status changes. I also added c. 1/3 of active users from the tracker to the spreadsheet (some have entries in both).

How does tracker work? Is there an easy way to maintain a master spreadsheet which inputs from the tracker and reflects in the Google doc as well?
The problem with the google spreadsheet is that like look at the past Jan 2016/ Feb 2016 / March 2016 / Apri spredsheetsl - none are updated (april has 9 pprs out of 150!!! I personally know more than that), once person gets PPR he never logins into the forum, so you have no way of knowing his status - even if you check the forum.

The core difference with tracker are reminders - they automatically remind person to just click 1 button and update his/her status. So in case of tracker we see return rate (depending on tracker) 80%-90%.

Iman.G last time we discussed (few pages back) said that if everyone agrees he is happy to migrate, just let me know guys - what you prefer.