Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Guys:

I got AOR on Dec 13 and I haven't seen any single update on my profile since then. I am a little bit worried now and want to order my GCMS notes. I read other posts and seniors suggested order that after 3 months wait. I am wondering if I order the note now, could I order more notes on later stage? Will order GCMS notes have any negative effect on EE application?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
andy108 said:
Mate if you are not US citizen/green card holder, you are in for a bit of wait for FBI summary check.
Hi,

I know that I have to wait at least 12 week :-[
For now they didn't ask me anything even if I raised a CSE about it. They also told me on the phone that nothing was missing in my application...

Pretty weird isn't it

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
wengehua said:
Hi Guys:

I got AOR on Dec 13 and I haven't seen any single update on my profile since then. I am a little bit worried now and want to order my GCMS notes. I read other posts and seniors suggested order that after 3 months wait. I am wondering if I order the note now, could I order more notes on later stage? Will order GCMS notes have any negative effect on EE application?

thanks
U can order as many GCMS notes as u want.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Scraptoon said:
Hi,

I know that I have to wait at least 12 week :-[
For now they didn't ask me anything even if I raised a CSE about it. They also told me on the phone that nothing was missing in my application...

Pretty weird isn't it
it is indeed, good thing you've sent the request to FBI... and well... upload it as soon as you get it.

I saw some people uploading sent receipt and delivery confirmation to show that summary check had been requested and expected delivery date is bla bla bla.

Good luck! Keep us posted.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hey mine is the same case. I got my AOR on dec. 13th.. no update as till date. I am CEC category.

What is yours?

wengehua said:
Hi Guys:

thanks

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
varinder1717 said:
Hey mine is the same case. I got my AOR on dec. 13th.. no update as till date. I am CEC category.

What is yours?
I am inland CEC with PNP

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
Had used visafile.info for ordering gcms notes.
Charges are 25 dollars and simple it was.
how many days till you received your notes ?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
jianxia15 said:
U can order as many GCMS notes as u want.
Any word on BGC = IP or PPR email? I am hoping non-NDVO folks might start getting some news soon.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
mody2410 said:
how many days till you received your notes ?
It ranges from 4-6 weeks.
I received it in 31 days.

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
viveks said:
I doubt that CIC would have an issue with this. Hundreds of employees who have provided reference may have left the organization before CIC contacts them. And I believe the contact is only in case they find something fishy.

If they do contact, the board would tell them the case. Emails would bounce or have an automated response depending on the organization. If I were you, I wouldnt bother CIC with details. But, I'd let some more experienced folks confirm my theory.
thank you so much for your response. i wanted to further inform that since our office was downsized, the office premises is the same, but the phone numbers are completely different. i am very very worried about this, because every other aspect of the application is verifiable easily except for this. they can contact the vetted clinic, the ielts organization, the bank, the university.. every other is easily contactable. my company is also a large multinational and the website has updated contact information, but i wonder if they will take the trouble of researching the company website to find contact details. very very worried. if anyone is preparing for an AOR.. please please dont forget to get your reference letter co-signed by more than one HR staff, and possibly a more permanent admin staff. double check-triple check that your company's contact details are reachable! lesson learnt, but i hope not too late! hope this helps other applicants!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
mr_ahmed said:
thank you so much for your response. i wanted to further inform that since our office was downsized, the office premises is the same, but the phone numbers are completely different. i am very very worried about this, because every other aspect of the application is verifiable easily except for this. they can contact the vetted clinic, the ielts organization, the bank, the university.. every other is easily contactable. my company is also a large multinational and the website has updated contact information, but i wonder if they will take the trouble of researching the company website to find contact details. very very worried. if anyone is preparing for an AOR.. please please dont forget to get your reference letter co-signed by more than one HR staff, and possibly a more permanent admin staff. double check-triple check that your company's contact details are reachable! lesson learnt, but i hope not too late! hope this helps other applicants!
If your company's name has remain unchanged and the new phone numbers are updated on their website along with other details, then again I see no problem. But if you are absolutely paranoid, a CSE might help.

newbie28

Oct 15, 2016
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2017
Nomination.....
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2017
Ferasz said:
No, the only way to know is through GCMS notes, but these are usually delivered to you 35-40 days after you put the request. Usually R10 would take 1 to 1.5 months, but given December had holidays, and the high number of ITA issued lately, we can anticipate delays. My AOR is 06 December and medical passed on 08 December, so I assume the application is still in R10 stage.
Okay. But I what I have noticed is that majority people had their background status change from NN to NS to NN but mine has been NS to NN. Can there be any explanation for this? It has been almost 2 months now that I have submitted my application. But yet the Background status is Not Needed at this time. Should I be worried?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
newbie28 said:
Okay. But I what I have noticed is that majority people had their background status change from NN to NS to NN but mine has been NS to NN. Can there be any explanation for this? It has been almost 2 months now that I have submitted my application. But yet the Background status is Not Needed at this time. Should I be worried?
Unless you have been checking everyday, you might have missed the quick change. As everyone is saying - no news is good news.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
56 days since AOR, 54 days since medicals passed, no more updates. consider 7 days of holiday in December, a total of 49 days application in progress...waiting for the good news.

any one with similar situation?