+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one know about eCAS system and how to get the updated application status? Has it stopped working for express entry applicants now?
Bcoz last time what I read in this forum about ECAS was that it is not supported for the express entry profile now. But I am 100% not sure. I am also not able to dig the information related to ECAS not supported in this forum.

Whenever I try to check about my profile in ECAS, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Anybody?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
musicnlyrx said:
Does any one know about eCAS system and how to get the updated application status? Has it stopped working for express entry applicants now?
Bcoz last time what I read in this forum about ECAS was that it is not supported for the express entry profile now. But I am 100% not sure. I am also not able to dig the information related to ECAS not supported in this forum.

Whenever I try to check about my profile in ECAS, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Anybody?
I tried it but it did not return anything useful. Rather -

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).
Yes, it's the same thing for me.
I guess that express entry applicants are now not supported in eCAS. Thanks for trying :).

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
musicnlyrx said:
Yes, it's the same thing for me.
I guess that express entry applicants are now not supported in eCAS. Thanks for trying :).
NP mate. Looks like we are very similar on timelines. Exception being you are PNP. Has your BGC status changed to NS or IP?

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
NP mate. Looks like we are very similar on timelines. Exception being you are PNP. Has your BGC status changed to NS or IP?
Still waiting for any update. Maybe next week will be crucial for me.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
viveks said:

This service is no longer available. The only way to know is through GCMS notes

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
jianxia15 said:
Mine changed to NOT STARTED, too!!!!!!

We have exactly the same move!!!!!
Its been 5 weeks for me with the same status...

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
mashamasha said:
Hi - I am in the same boat with you with the exact same current status. I also had a Schedule A request, but on Dec. 15. My timeline is in the signature. Do you think the "Review of submitted documents" is going to change to "Received" soon? It is so confusing. Which country are you applying from?
Hi,

I am applying from Macedonia, regarding the changing of the status I have seen many different examples on the forum. I was interested to compare with someone like you which application is similar to mine where schedule A was requested. As I understood except medicals nothing else changed?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makskop said:
Hi,

I am applying from Macedonia, regarding the changing of the status I have seen many different examples on the forum. I was interested to compare with someone like you which application is similar to mine where schedule A was requested. As I understood except medicals nothing else changed?
Hi! Yes - I asked this question in the November thread as well and have heard back from a few people who said the status of submitted additional documents never changed to "passed" for them, so that gave me a bit of a relief. No updates for me ever since my medicals passed two days after the AOR and the schedule A request of course. I also raised a CSE regarding the translation of my diploma from Latin into English, but they only confirmed the receipt of my documents by CIC, without providing any further information. I am applying from Kazakhstan, but am a Russian citizen.

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
mashamasha said:
No updates for me ever since my medicals passed two days after the AOR and the schedule A request of course.
Hi! For us (my husband is PA) is almost the same, med passed, we got travel history request at the same day, submitted it the next day - and that's all. One week ago we checked, and BG was NN (it was NS after med passed). We didn't get any updates about it. Everything else is the same.

In the October thread there is a russian named Nata, she got her PPR at the end of December. She said that she didn't get any updates after medicals. She saw her BG in progress only when she got a golden email. Maybe it's just Warsaw office that doesn't pay much attention to such things as status changes :)

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tannko said:
Hi! For us (my husband is PA) is almost the same, med passed, we got travel history request at the same day, submitted it the next day - and that's all. One week ago we checked, and BG was NN (it was NS after med passed). We didn't get any updates about it. Everything else is the same.

In the October thread there is a russian named Nata, she got her PPR at the end of December. She said that she didn't get any updates after medicals. She saw her BG in progress only when she got a golden email. Maybe it's just Warsaw office that doesn't pay much attention to such things as status changes :)
Hi there! Are you a fellow Russian applicant too? :) I was also looking at December threads from 2015 and the timelines for Russians were similar to what you are describing, with background check changing to "in progress" a few days before PPR. Are you an FSW-outland?

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
mashamasha said:
Hi there! Are you a fellow Russian applicant too? :) I was also looking at December threads from 2015 and the timelines for Russians were similar to what you are describing, with background check changing to "in progress" a few days before PPR. Are you an FSW-outland?
yep, it would be better to say that I'm a wife of russian FSW-Outland :)
I just hope we will be lucky enough to get our PPRs earlier that those in 2015 :) Seems that Warsaw works pretty fast now, so if there are no big problems with security, people get their PPRs in 1-2-3 months

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
tannko said:
yep, it would be better to say that I'm a wife of russian FSW-Outland :)
I just hope we will be lucky enough to get our PPRs earlier that those in 2015 :) Seems that Warsaw works pretty fast now, so if there are no big problems with security, people get their PPRs in 1-2-3 months
That is pretty much fast. I wish Vienna office was so quick.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
jianxia15 said:
Being not started for five weeks?
Yes. AOR on 6 Dec, medical passed & BG BS on 8 Dec, till now...