Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hello to all. My wife is a principal applicant & we received the ITA last thursday. After that I filled the required details in the form & in the end checklist comes according to which we have to prepare the documents. But I have one doubt in that. Like my wife is a Principal applicant & they are asking from me also the work experience documents & job duties on the letterhead. I can provide only the experience letters not the job duties. But I am shocked that none of my experience related points are added in my wife CRS but still they are demanding job duties from my experience companies which would I not be able to submit.

Please guide me.

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
Hello to all. My wife is a principal applicant & we received the ITA last thursday. After that I filled the required details in the form & in the end checklist comes according to which we have to prepare the documents. But I have one doubt in that. Like my wife is a Principal applicant & they are asking from me also the work experience documents & job duties on the letterhead. I can provide only the experience letters not the job duties. But I am shocked that none of my experience related points are added in my wife CRS but still they are demanding job duties from my experience companies which would I not be able to submit.

Please guide me.
Mine is the exactly similar case as yours. We have mentioned both of our work histories before receiving the ITA. But in the final application, we removed my (husband as an accompanying spouse) work history from the application and wrote about it in the Letter of Explanation. This was suggested in the majority of posts in this forum.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
vrlkacha said:
Mine is the exactly similar case as yours. We have mentioned both of our work histories before receiving the ITA. But in the final application, we removed my (husband as an accompanying spouse) work history from the application and wrote about it in the Letter of Explanation. This was suggested in the majority of posts in this forum.
Should should I edit my questionnaire again. And what you had written in letter of explanation.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application on Dec 21st, 2016. Now the 6 month wait starts :)
Anybody on Dec 21st got his/her medical passed?

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
Should should I edit my questionnaire again. And what you had written in letter of explanation.
Yeah, we removed every entry from the work history in the questionnaire and wrote in the LoE that we have removed the work history of Spouse, and added it to his personal history.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Submitted Dec 2nd, received AOR on 3rd Dec... Nothing since, nervousness increasing as days go by!
Another applicant that I know, submitted application and received AOR last week, got told by his employer that they received verification call by CIC today. Should I or is there a way to check with CIC if there is any progress on my case?

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi,

I received ITA on 16 November 2016.

submitted ITA on 15 December 2016
received AOR 15 Dec 2016

There has been no update on my profile yet, its 28 Dec 2016 today. Im getting worried as many applicants seem to get a Medical Passed within 2 weeks of receiving ITA..

Should I reach out to the Medical Center ?

Pls advise

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

We are a couple from Egypt, we got ITA under FSW and we need you help to fill the client detail correctly for the upfront medical test:

Husband is the principal applicant, should he be EDE OR NON EDE, WORKER OR FAMILY
For the spouse, what should be mentioned under her client visa details too?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
DIbraheem said:
Hi guys,

We are a couple from Egypt, we got ITA under FSW and we need you help to fill the client detail correctly for the upfront medical test:

Husband is the principal applicant, should he be EDE OR NON EDE, WORKER OR FAMILY
For the spouse, what should be mentioned under her client visa details too?
Already answered on multiple threads...please stop spamming !

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
hvm said:
Hi,

I received ITA on 16 November 2016.

submitted ITA on 15 December 2016
received AOR 15 Dec 2016

There has been no update on my profile yet, its 28 Dec 2016 today. Im getting worried as many applicants seem to get a Medical Passed within 2 weeks of receiving ITA..

Should I reach out to the Medical Center ?

Pls advise
I got AOR on Dec 13 and med is still not needed at this time as well. People in Nov thread also had the similar complains. We properly have to wait

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
rafzy said:
Already answered on multiple threads...please stop spamming !
I am not spamming, I sm confused and trying to get a correct answer! The answers don't match at all especially for the spouse. If you checked the answers you will find some people tell it us EDE-FAMILY and others say NON EDE WORKER! how should I know? I just need help

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
DIbraheem said:
I am not spamming, I sm confused and trying to get a correct answer! The answers don't match at all especially for the spouse. If you checked the answers you will find some people tell it us EDE-FAMILY and others say NON EDE WORKER! how should I know? I just need help
Like i answered before, for PA, it is non-ede worker and dependent spouse is ede-family.

anyways, its not in your control and it totally depends on your doctor to chose the category.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
wengehua said:
I got AOR on Dec 13 and med is still not needed at this time as well. People in Nov thread also had the similar complains. We properly have to wait
AOR Dec 8 here. Medicals changed from not needed to under review on Dec 21, but no other change since. In any case, I expect their staff to be on leave until the new year- so no point worrying this week.

ajvar

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/12/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request