+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
viveks said:
For some folks who had submitted their applications and got AoR from Nov thread, I see a few of them had changes in BGC yesterday. So, maybe the first batch from December should see some movement soon. Mostly likely FSW (O) folks. So far only two december applicants (both PNP (O)) have their BGC in IP status.

Just speculation on my part though.
Hi Viveks, I just noticed an FSW-O applicant from November ARO thread who has medical passed on 31 Dec and BG changed to NS/IP on 06 Jan/16 Jan.

If this is any guide, maybe it will take 10 days for BG to change from NS to IP.

Pls keep in touch!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
jianxia15 said:
Hi Viveks, I just noticed an FSW-O applicant from November ARO thread who has medical passed on 31 Dec and BG changed to NS/IP on 06 Jan/16 Jan.

If this is any guide, maybe it will take 10 days for BG to change from NS to IP.

Pls keep in touch!
I guess it mostly depends on individual cases, and reflection on other previous applicants is not really good indicator to be used for prediction.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andy108 said:
I guess it mostly depends on individual cases, and reflection on other previous applicants is not really good indicator to be used for prediction.
Agreed. BG status progresses differently for different people - might take longer for some etc.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
andy108 said:
rajkamalmohanram said:
Agreed. BG status progresses differently for different people - might take longer for some etc.
Thanks for the insight.

fatcat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing changed after aor on dec 12.

BCPNP inland...anyone has similar situation?

does status for PNP-EE applicants not change????

popolipo

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nelson BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
?
NOC Code......
6332 (partner principal applicant)
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017, IMM5562E
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
IELTS Request
3-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2016, upfront
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
fatcat123 said:
Nothing changed after aor on dec 12.

BCPNP inland...anyone has similar situation?

does status for PNP-EE applicants not change????
looks like it's away slower for inland applicants.
I'm FSW inland and nothing has changed since AOR dec 14
on the december spreadsheet none of the inland applicants had changes so far, even medical, so i guess we have to wait longer!

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
popolipo said:
on the december spreadsheet none of the inland applicants had changes so far, even medical, so i guess we have to wait longer!
Yes, same thing here. AOR 13 Dec. Inland PNP, waiting for medical to pass. Check the status 3 times a day and nothing changed!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
What is the significance of BG changing to the following status:
1) Not needed (first time) --> This is default state. Means default BG check not touched?
2) Not Started (first time) --> Does this mean that the application has been transferred to LVO?
3) In Progress (first time) --> At the initial stage, does this mean that security, criminality, and other external agency checks are in progress? If profile is not complex, with lot of travel history, or work history was not with government or security agencies, expect something positive around 30 days time frame. Right?

What does NN, NS, and IP actually mean in BG status? Is it something like the above mentioned statements? I understand that what we can only make assumptions, but is there any pattern emerging on the basis of what we have already seen?

fatcat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wengehua said:
Yes, same thing here. AOR 13 Dec. Inland PNP, waiting for medical to pass. Check the status 3 times a day and nothing changed!
that's really bad... Hopefully sth will change at the end of this month

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wengehua said:
For medical to pass, it could take anywhere between 3 days to 1.5 months. There are some November applicants, who got their medical pass yesterday and others are still waiting. Nothing to worry about. Maybe next week will be give us more clear picture. Good Luck.

fatcat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popolipo said:
We are in similar boat. I saw some posts that inland apt are really slow....

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
fatcat123 said:
We are in similar boat. I saw some posts that inland apt are really slow....
what I am worrying about is so many ITA was issued after Dec 16 and our inland application could be delayed for a long time. According to other posts,medical R10 A11.2 are part the first stage check and then security check by VO may take longer time...

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Friends, Can one of you please direct me to - instructions to fill up the application post receipt of ITA.

I need some help.

An example of my query would be,

Personal Activities section - I have declared only past 3 years of work-ex and received reference letters for the same. Section asks for 10 years activities. What do I enter? It will be difficult to arrange documents if I have to submit other reference letters.

Also is there a whatsapp group i can join. will be very helpful.

Awaiting reply.
Thanks

ash9112002

Dec 9, 2016
Hi guys received e-APR submitted in 10 December
e_AOR received 11 Dec
Medical passed
Eligibility review in progress
But till now BG status is same NN ...any clue when it will get started

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj273canada said:
Friends, Can one of you please direct me to - instructions to fill up the application post receipt of ITA.

I need some help.

An example of my query would be,

Personal Activities section - I have declared only past 3 years of work-ex and received reference letters for the same. Section asks for 10 years activities. What do I enter? It will be difficult to arrange documents if I have to submit other reference letters.

Also is there a whatsapp group i can join. will be very helpful.

Awaiting reply.
Thanks
See this can help:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html