Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine is lmia stream, 600 points added, is that maybe the reason for delay? similar to pnp applicant I guess? not sure....
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR PPR YET?
Don't really know why they delayed your case, in my opinion your case must be processed on priority as you got an LMIA , I guess its the security checks taking most of the time . Have you order GCMS notes so far ?

I haven't got PPR as well , as per my last GCMS notes fro March 23rd , my security checks were under way , i am waiting for my next GCMS notes to arrive by May 24th , hope i get my PPR before that.

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did and got it by 14-May but last note dated by 23-March "Forward RCMP to officer to check" and nothing after that.
Was your security screen part is hidden .. mine is RCMP check completed and security screen hidden (that means on going). S.21 on top ocrner on each paga with hidden info
I ll be getting my next notes on 24th will share if theres anythng change.

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't really know why they delayed your case, in my opinion your case must be processed on priority as you got an LMIA , I guess its the security checks taking most of the time . Have you order GCMS notes so far ?

I haven't got PPR as well , as per my last GCMS notes fro March 23rd , my security checks were under way , i am waiting for my next GCMS notes to arrive by May 24th , hope i get my PPR before that.
so...generally speaking..as you can tell...with no reason, cec applicant in December has been a seriously delay.
jan & feb applicant already got their ppr. and we were left far behind.....

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
I see Dr@gonfly posting his/her GCMS, in which there is a step

Text: This application was selected for the EE VV program. Emails sent to verify the bank statement, university diploma, reference letter and police certificate UAE. Serbian PC to be verified once diplomatic note is prepared.
I am guessing that some applications (including mine :( ) are delayed because our employers cannot/ don't want to reply to CIC's enqueries asap.
I am OINP Outland. After getting Ontario's nomination, I contacted 1 of my employers who is quite close to me, and she told me that she didn't receive any call from Canada to verify my job. If provinces didn't do it, I suppose CIC verifies strictly our jobs now; and that takes longers time especially for those who used to work for many companies.

If my guess is true, I really worry because I worked for 4 differents employers and I didn't get along with 1 of them... Don't know if he is willing to support my application. :confused:

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
Hi everyone
I see Dr@gonfly posting his/her GCMS, in which there is a step

I am guessing that some applications (including mine :( ) are delayed because our employers cannot/ don't want to reply to CIC's enqueries asap.
I am OINP Outland. After getting Ontario's nomination, I contacted 1 of my employers who is quite close to me, and she told me that she didn't receive any call from Canada to verify my job. If provinces didn't do it, I suppose CIC verifies strictly our jobs now; and that takes longers time especially for those who used to work for many companies.

If my guess is true, I really worry because I worked for 4 differents employers and I didn't get along with 1 of them... Don't know if he is willing to support my application. :confused:
they sent my previous employer an email with a copy of my reference letter and stated only the following in their email "please verify the attached documents".

don't worry you can always address them with any issue and explain the situation

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Dec 15 AOR,
April 12 RPRF request, And no update after that.
PNP-Outland.
Any other PNP-O from December yet to receive PPR?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi brother, Mine AOR is 27th December and I am in line like you..Nothing to worry I think June will be good for all of us
Dec 06 AOR...waiting....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
any idea how long does it take after BG goes in progress?

it went IP the same day I submitted the ADR

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
any idea how long does it take after BG goes in progress?

it went IP the same day I submitted the ADR
There is no specific time, it stays on same status till they finish your BD Checks
Is this IP1 or IP2?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
There is no specific time, it stays on same status till they finish your BD Checks
Is this IP1 or IP2?
it's the first time I notice it.. I don't think there was any IP status before that