+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

MaryAnneAB

Jun 4, 2014
I'm planning to see a lawyer to see if we can appeal the decision. Basically the refusal letter was saying they're not acknowledging my position and LMO as permanent non seasonal position. Unsatisfied with the offer of employment (the way it was put together, I don't know). They recalculated the points without the LMO, and it wasn't enough.

I have been working in the same job for close to 2 years now, with still 1 year to go on LMO. It's hard to be more permanent and non seasonal than that.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RozieGz said:
You have to click next and transmit, they will ask you to electronically sign and so and so like the first time. Click on "next" until the program says the document is successfully uploaded.
Cheers
Thanks a lot Dear RozieGz!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
MaryAnneAB said:
I'm planning to see a lawyer to see if we can appeal the decision. Basically the refusal letter was saying they're not acknowledging my position and LMO as permanent non seasonal position. Unsatisfied with the offer of employment (the way it was put together, I don't know). They recalculated the points without the LMO, and it wasn't enough.

I have been working in the same job for close to 2 years now, with still 1 year to go on LMO. It's hard to be more permanent and non seasonal than that.
Mary Anne do you mind explaining what you think was wrong with your offer letter? Just wondering as I have a bad feeling mine may have a similar error... :/

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
MaryAnneAB said:
Timeline (CEC with LMO)

January 31 draw.
April 1 submitted the application.
Medicals passes a few days later, background check in process.

June 8 additional requests for Schedule A and another country's police certificate.
June 9 ECAS changes In progress.
June 12 REJECTED.

I'm in the middle of 2 year LMO however they didn't like my offer of employment, and took 600 points away which made me fall through the cracks.

I reapplied today for a new EE, however too late to catch the invitation in the 10th draw. I've 1090 points.

Just altogether very unlucky here...

so scary... :( even after your ECAS changed to in progress, there's still a possibility that your application will be refused..

8386ji

May 13, 2015
Hi cosgrec, may I know which category are you falling in. FST? I am looking for someone who got ppr in FST?

danmariia

May 28, 2015
Ibyt said:
Hi,

If you have mentioned his name in your application, then he needs a medical. This is because he might decide to join his Dad in the future so they want to be sure that it is covered.
Can his Dad get in touch with him somehow? If not, then you need to send a CSE (which takes a while to come back) or ring CIC.
He cannot get in touch with him, that is why I'll try to send CSE. But how can I do that?

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Urgent medical question

My Dear Friends,
My Friend who recently got his PR visa is about to leave to Canada. He asked me a question which i thought will get it here. During his medicals when the doctor asked him due u have any health problem like depression etc.. He then told that he dont have any as he had stopped taking his depression tablets since an year. But, Now again he's taking some tablets for depression and he want to carry those along with him. But in PR Guide it's mentioned that if by any chance you get any health related problems, one should inform the embassy. so now whether he can take his medicine along with him or he should inform embassy first and get their approval? Will they revoke his PR upon arrival if he don't disclose this to CHC Embassy? Please anybody answer this question. It's very urgent as my friend is leaving in 10-days time

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Re: Urgent medical question

canindia999 said:
My Dear Friends,
My Friend who recently got his PR visa is about to leave to Canada. He asked me a question which i thought will get it here. During his medicals when the doctor asked him due u have any health problem like depression etc.. He then told that he dont have any as he had stopped taking his depression tablets since an year. But, Now again he's taking some tablets for depression and he want to carry those along with him. But in PR Guide it's mentioned that if by any chance you get any health related problems, one should inform the embassy. so now whether he can take his medicine along with him or he should inform embassy first and get their approval? Will they revoke his PR upon arrival if he don't disclose this to CHC Embassy? Please anybody answer this question. It's very urgent as my friend is leaving in 10-days time
[/quote

Once you have PR.....you are good to go ...all your past issues are gone nd you can start afresh]

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
PPR is last but one step in the complete process of Express Entry. Candidates from Visa Required countries have to send their Passport, Bio-Data form and 2 photos to the nearest CIC office. And candidates from Visa exempt countries have to send the xerox copies of the passport pages, Bio-Data form and 2 photos. A new visa will be stamped on the passport which is generally valid for 10 months(atleast in my case). You are expected to complete landing before this duration.

On the other side, in the initial stages, after getting ITA, the passport pages has be scanned and uploaded in the document check list of the express entry profile. I am guessing, these uploaded copies might be used by CIC for the initial verification of Candidate.
Thank you Intocanada, I was looking for exactly this information about the PPR.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Intocanada said:
No need to worry. That is normal. All in the process.
Thanks.

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Re: Urgent medical question

canindia999 said:
My Dear Friends,
I don't think depression unless it is very severe is one of the medical conditions that would have rejected his PR even during the application process. If I were him, I would not mention it and I will take my medications and go ahead.

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
I just wanna ask you guys,, correct me if im wrong pls.
If the application for PR in the express entry is refused are you able to apply again right away or do you have to wait after 1 year before you can apply again?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barista said:
I just wanna ask you guys,, correct me if im wrong pls.
If the application for PR in the express entry is refused are you able to apply again right away or do you have to wait after 1 year before you can apply again?
You can apply right away.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
hulahoop said:
Mary Anne do you mind explaining what you think was wrong with your offer letter? Just wondering as I have a bad feeling mine may have a similar error... :/
In a previous post, it sounded like her company did something on the employment letter that made it sound like it had an end date. I was paranoid about the same thing because the LMIAs have end dates. So, I my HR manage write a cover letter for me specifying that this was a full time permanent position. I really hope that was clear enough for them!