+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

aiw

Jun 12, 2015
Hola there, thank you for sharing your information here. I have 2 questions for you:

>> I too got request for RPRF today, and I had paid the amount and uploaded the document now. How long did you have to wait after this for the next step to take place?
>> When I went to upload the RPRF document today, I saw another document requested called 'Kit, Application forms (required)'. Do you know what this is? Is this a bug? I couldn't find any information about this in the site.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Received PPR this morning

ITA: Jan 31
Application submitted: Feb 19
AOR: Feb 20
Application Cancelled: April 24
Application Reopened: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (ECA): May 15
Submitted Add Doc: May 15
Additional Documents Requested (SCH A): May 25
Submitted Add Doc: May 26
PPR: June 12

Application Status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

ECAS:

Application In Process:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
cosgrec said:

Application Status:

ECAS:

Application In Process:
Congrats!!! Buddy.
Enjoy!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
cosgrec said:
Awesome, congrats!

Good to see some happy endings mixed in with the cancellations/refusals...

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
cosgrec said:

Application Status:

ECAS:

Application In Process:

Any idea how long do I have to submit PPR?
congrats mate,

The time required to submit PPR is usually stated in the request letter you received.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
@cosgrec...Congrats and you have 30 days to submit your Passport.

RozieGz

Apr 9, 2015
Congrats on the PPRs requests!!!! :)

And to shade some more light on the EE process. People, you are all talking about the points and so (which is valid), but you also forget that the background check is what takes the longest time. It will depend on the countries you lived before and even the provinces!!! I know in my case will take time since I lived in 2 different provinces and the main office must request police records from both places, which takes time.... and I know how lazy and bureaucratic my folks are) and I only lived in one country before Canada!
Include then that those with higher score probably claimed points for university or collage, (background check there too), and PNP (some more phone calls or mails)... and so on.... SO, I do believe they are doing first come first served... it is just that its impossible for us to track....
When there are international paperwork involved, you never know how long it may take... so take it easy and be patient... your turn will come soon!
Hoping for sooner than later :p

Keep the positive vibes!!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
RozieGz said:
Congrats on the PPRs requests!!!! :)

And to shade some more light on the EE process. People, you are all talking about the points and so (which is valid), but you also forget that the background check is what takes the longest time. It will depend on the countries you lived before and even the provinces!!! I know in my case will take time since I lived in 2 different provinces and the main office must request police records from both places, which takes time.... and I know how lazy and bureaucratic my folks are) and I only lived in one country before Canada!
Include then that those with higher score probably claimed points for university or collage, (background check there too), and PNP (some more phone calls or mails)... and so on.... SO, I do believe they are doing first come first served... it is just that its impossible for us to track....
When there are international paperwork involved, you never know how long it may take... so take it easy and be patient... your turn will come soon!
Hoping for sooner than later :p

Keep the positive vibes!!!
Agreed and +1 for your observations.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks everyone!

What will be the link to submit case specific enquiry? I can't find it and for some reason the one I used before, doesn't work.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
cosgrec said:
Thanks everyone!

What will be the link to submit case specific enquiry? I can't find it and for some reason the one I used before, doesn't work.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what's the deal with ppr? We have to send our actual passports away in the mail? On my doc checklist I had to upload stamped pages/bio/photo etc .. If I'm applying from the UK will I get a ppr and where does it get sent to and why?! I can't find any clear info on this cheers

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
yepyep said:
So what's the deal with ppr? We have to send our actual passports away in the mail? On my doc checklist I had to upload stamped pages/bio/photo etc .. If I'm applying from the UK will I get a ppr and where does it get sent to and why?! I can't find any clear info on this cheers
PPR is last but one step in the complete process of Express Entry. Candidates from Visa Required countries have to send their Passport, Bio-Data form and 2 photos to the nearest CIC office. And candidates from Visa exempt countries have to send the xerox copies of the passport pages, Bio-Data form and 2 photos. A new visa will be stamped on the passport which is generally valid for 10 months(atleast in my case). You are expected to complete landing before this duration.

On the other side, in the initial stages, after getting ITA, the passport pages has be scanned and uploaded in the document check list of the express entry profile. I am guessing, these uploaded copies might be used by CIC for the initial verification of Candidate.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
PPR is last but one step in the complete process of Express Entry. Candidates from Visa Required countries have to send their Passport, Bio-Data form and 2 photos to the nearest CIC office. And candidates from Visa exempt countries have to send the xerox copies of the passport pages, Bio-Data form and 2 photos. A new visa will be stamped on the passport which is generally valid for 10 months(atleast in my case). You are expected to complete landing before this duration.

On the other side, in the initial stages, after getting ITA, the passport pages has be scanned and uploaded in the document check list of the express entry profile. I am guessing, these uploaded copies might be used by CIC for the initial verification of Candidate.
Thanks. Bio data form Is provided at that stage? Is it straightforward or is there anything I need to be preparing? I submitted my apr last friday, My meds are passed and my eligibility is in progress.. If I don't need to provide any more docs ppr will be the next I hear from CIC then I take it?