4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Papajohns said:
Yeah she got her own UCI now , RCMP report request is asked on her own UCI . Thats a gud idea to submit letter of explanation . Do any of u guys have any format ? One last question , will dat letter of explanation be written by me or by my spouse ... ???
Since ITA received for your profile, you can submit an explanation letter on her behalf. Also, ask them if they need her fingerprints and you're ready to provide the Bio-Metrics. But before that you try Case Specific Enquiry and let them know your situation if you have more than 2 weeks for submission. Usually they respond soon for Critical questions

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
outlaws said:
CELPIP: Original CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable) requested today

my time line is
Profile created 20th feb
ITA 27th feb
medical done 14th march
file submitted 23rd march
AOR 23 march

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

nothing changed but requested celpip
As per the pattern once you submit the celipip score ... My cic account for review of submitted documents changes to provided and background check in process ..

Ecas 3rd line will be added ... And ecas status from Inprocess changed to application receive...

your file will remain unchanged for 1 month...

So submit the document and wait for answer ..

It happened same to myself of April 15 th and nothing changed from then ...
Eagerly waiting for some answer may be next week..

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
krishna19 said:
As per the pattern once you submit the celipip score ... My cic account for review of submitted documents changes to provided and background check in process ..

Ecas 3rd line will be added ... And ecas status from Inprocess changed to application receive...

your file will remain unchanged for 1 month...

So submit the document and wait for answer ..

It happened same to myself of April 15 th and nothing changed from then ...
Eagerly waiting for some answer may be next week..
I think you will get PPR and BOWP almost the same time.

pka01

Apr 23, 2015
Express Entry Pool

Hi

How to know that I have entered the express entry pool? Is there any confirmation of that or any link to check that?

Thanks

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express Entry Pool

pka01 said:
Hi

How to know that I have entered the express entry pool? Is there any confirmation of that or any link to check that?

Thanks
when you submit you EE profile and done with job bank registration ( if applicable if you dnt have lmia supported job offer) then you will receive a msg in mycic account that you have been selected in the pool or not.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Can we check how many applicants are in progress and how many applicants already got PR somewhere in CIC website?
It's already taken 3 months from 1st drawing. It seems there is no rule for progress of processing. Some are fast, some are slow.
Please let me know about the website.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Do we have to submit medical report with the application package or cic will request for medical report later?

Thanks,

mam2015

Mar 25, 2015
Hi All, I am following this thread for the last few months. I applied to EE in early January and got invitation on February 7. Here is my timeline so far:

Feb 7: Invitation Received
Feb 22: Application submitted
Mar 24: Eligibility in progress
Mar 24: Medical Passed
Mar 24: Background - In Progress
Mar 24: Additional Doc Requested (Schedule 4 - Provincial Nominees, Schedule 4A - Provincial Business Nominees)
Apr 24: Additional Doc Requested (RCMP, IMM5669E)

I already received my RCMP police verification today. When I went to upload that doc to my CIC account, there is a document number and expiry date to fill up before I can upload the scanned copy. Can anyone please help me telling me when is the expiry date of RCMP Criminal Record Check as it's not mentioned in the letter RCMP sent to me.

Let's hope for the best everyone :)

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Do we need this email from CIC?
"There have been no updates to your application (W301275517) since you last checked your MyCIC account. Thank you for your patience."

I thought it was updated mail. I was disappointed.
:-X

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
biz said:
Do you have a pending WP extension application? it seems like that pertains to the email you received. It was weird when CIC sending email of NO updates to application usually it was the other way around.
CIC sends these mails because on the landing page of MyCIC, there's a check box asking if we want a monthly update. It is just doing as told :)

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Help Needed!!

• Do I need to produce a letter from all banks that I hold an account in or just the ones whose funds I want to show?

• We do not need to provide bank statements for 6 months, right? All we need is a letter on the letterhead from each bank saying that these are my bank accounts, these are the dates since the accounts have been active and these are average 6-monthly balances in those accounts, right?

• How do I show the money in my wife’s accounts for Proof of Funds? There is a button to upload a doc for POF under the primary applicant’s section, but not under the spouse’s. Should I just append the letter from her bank with my POF docs?

• A query regarding Employment records is that I joined work in City A and after 2 years got transferred to City B for 1 year. Now in my work history, I’ve just entered 1 row for my 3-year tenure with the company, & given the Place as City B (because the tenure ended there). In my address history though, I’ve mentioned 2 years in City A & 1 year in City B. Is it the correct thing to do? City A is mentioned in my Offer Letter (which I may choose to not upload) & the pay stubs of the first 2 years. City B is only mentioned in my last year’s pay stubs. Relieving letter doesn’t mention any city. LOR shouldn’t be a problem. Should I delete one of the locations from my address history to avoid confusion? What have you guys written as your place of work in case of a transfer under the same job & same NOC?

CoolPrabu

Nov 16, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Today I got mail from CIC, stating my application was refused due to the unavailability of job offer provided actin to their rules. My organization won't provide any future job offer for any of their employee.

On top of the update, I have sent mail to CIC to revisit my application and need suggestion from you all if anything can be done at this point.

All the best for all the applicants and please consider mine as exceptional case and don't compare with yours.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
CoolPrabu said:
Hi Everyone,

Today I got mail from CIC, stating my application was refused due to the unavailability of job offer provided actin to their rules. My organization won't provide any future job offer for any of their employee.

On top of the update, I have sent mail to CIC to revisit my application and need suggestion from you all if anything can be done at this point.

All the best for all the applicants and please consider mine as exceptional case and don't compare with yours.

I am sorry to hear that. CIC going on decline spree. Which pathway did you apply for...Pnp, cec, FSW?

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
mam2015 said:
Hi All, I am following this thread for the last few months. I applied to EE in early January and got invitation on February 7. Here is my timeline so far:

Feb 7: Invitation Received
Feb 22: Application submitted
Mar 24: Eligibility in progress
Mar 24: Medical Passed
Mar 24: Background - In Progress
Mar 24: Additional Doc Requested (Schedule 4 - Provincial Nominees, Schedule 4A - Provincial Business Nominees)
Apr 24: Additional Doc Requested (RCMP, IMM5669E)

I already received my RCMP police verification today. When I went to upload that doc to my CIC account, there is a document number and expiry date to fill up before I can upload the scanned copy. Can anyone please help me telling me when is the expiry date of RCMP Criminal Record Check as it's not mentioned in the letter RCMP sent to me.

Let's hope for the best everyone :)
It is one year from the issue day.