+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Kvd1982

Jan 24, 2015
Hai when I got my invitation my work permit was valid but when I apply to Cic my work permit got expired already. It says it is in process in Ecas . After 4 weeks I got my new work permit.......now I am kus wondering that am I going to be ok or do I need to start a new profile . Plz let me know what I have to do thank u. I will need some help do I need to update my new work permit ? Plz let me know how do I do it?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Kvd1982 said:
Hai when I got my invitation my work permit was valid but when I apply to Cic my work permit got expired already. It says it is in process in Ecas . After 4 weeks I got my new work permit.......now I am kus wondering that am I going to be ok or do I need to start a new profile . Plz let me know what I have to do thank u. I will need some help do I need to update my new work permit ? Plz let me know how do I do it?
Check for the message at the bottome of the Work Permit under Remarks/Observations: "Status Maintained As Per R183(6)".

If you have this message do not worry, I believe you're good. Your GCMS says this when VO opens your PR application. But to let them know and clarify any confusion, let them know with the Case Specific Enquiry.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CoolPrabu said:
Hi Everyone,

Today I got mail from CIC, stating my application was refused due to the unavailability of job offer provided actin to their rules. My organization won't provide any future job offer for any of their employee.

On top of the update, I have sent mail to CIC to revisit my application and need suggestion from you all if anything can be done at this point.

All the best for all the applicants and please consider mine as exceptional case and don't compare with yours.

I didn't got what CIC mentioned.. your application was refused due to the unavailability of job offer provided actin to their rules. Can you please help me to understand .. So you didnt provided the offer letter is it right?

By the by

what is your ECAS and MYCIC status before and after refusal.?

CoolPrabu

Nov 16, 2014
krishna19 said:
I didn't got what CIC mentioned.. your application was refused due to the unavailability of job offer provided actin to their rules. Can you please help me to understand .. So you didnt provided the offer letter is it right?

By the by

what is your ECAS and MYCIC status before and after refusal.?
I applied this EE using my LMO and got the 600 points along with normal points. Visa officer told that there is no arranged offer for me hence he refused my application..

In Ecas decision made CIC will contact on this concern and then I got, application refused in my CIC next day..

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
U mean arranged employment letter??Why your employer can't give it to u???since your using the old LMO??
Did you inform your employer that you will applied for EE??

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
CoolPrabu said:
I applied this EE using my LMO and got the 600 points along with normal points. Visa officer told that there is no arranged offer for me hence he refused my application..

In Ecas decision made CIC will contact on this concern and then I got, application refused in my CIC next day..

Are you on the Closed Workpermit (LMO based) on Open Work Permit?

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Are you on the Closed Workpermit (LMO based) on Open Work Permit?
What is closed work permit and open work permit? How does one get a open work permit. Is having open work permit will make coolprabhu eligible?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CoolPrabu said:

Oh man you were very close .... if your employer provide that your job is permanent and secure with the job responsibilities .. I think you would have get the PR... your employer changed everything negative....

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
What is closed work permit and open work permit? How does one get a open work permit. Is having open work permit will make coolprabhu eligible?
Closed WP is bound by Employer filing LMIA/LMO, the application will stand good with 600 points to be claimed for having LMO/LMIA. So, for CoolPrabhu's case as he did claimed the (600) Points for having LMO would impact his ITA eligibility. If he is in Open WP, and if he do not have the LMIA from his employer then the points he claimed is invalid. So, this might be resulted in this case.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Closed WP is bound by Employer filing LMIA/LMO, the application will stand good with 600 points to be claimed for having LMO/LMIA. So, for CoolPrabhu's case as he did claimed the (600) Points for having LMO would impact his ITA eligibility. If he is in Open WP, and if he do not have the LMIA from his employer then the points he claimed is invalid. So, this might be resulted in this case.
arranged offer == valid LMO/LMIA may be this might be the case as well..Coolprabhu may be he is on open work permit....

Coolprabhu can you please confirm this....

Seriously Im very sorry what had happen in your case I would much appreciate if you can help us by providing the valuable information..

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
sk2013 said:
Hi

Yesterday, my EE application status changed in myCIC account:

Medicals: Passed (from not needed at this time)
BG check: In progress (from not needed at this time)

However, my ECAS status is still same which says your application was received, and started processing. Only 2 lines basically, my ECAS status is IN PROCESS.

Today, I received an email from CIC saying that your application has been updated, but I dont see any update. Any idea what it means? I am a bit concerned as people have had rejections/cancellations at this stage.
Hi. When any of your status changes in myCIC account, usually an email will be sent immediately to you informing that there is a status change and please go check. Looks like in your case, the email came approximately a day later. The email you received is actually for the status change the day before. Expect the ECAS to add a third line for Medicals in the coming days or weeks. No need for any concern I guess. Have a good day sk.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Thanks for your mail. I got a sense of closed work permit. But have few queries. How could one get 600 points for Cec. It must be a pnp nomination, right? Did not understand about open wp...is it the same as bridging open wp. But bridging open wp comes only after a pr application is in progress. Sorry to pose many queries as I am not aware of different things.

dhanju

Jan 21, 2015
Hi Guys,
I got ITA in 3rd draw and submitted application on 5th March. On April 27, I got message to submit RCMP check within 60 days which I did on same day and my CIC status on documents changed to 'provided'. Since then no further progress. If any body knows the pattern about progress after providing the desired document. My CIC status shows eligibility and background check 'in progress' and medical 'passed'
Thanks.