Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
DoubleS said:
Hi jaffa83,

Can you kindly let me know if your ECAS says "In Progress" or "Application Received"?
At first "In Progress" It is now updated to "Application Received" since my BG Check started and Medicals Passed. I see most of us have this. Also, there is no reason to panic as they will make the next status to "Decision Made" from"Application Received" as our Medicals have been Passed.

Not sure, if they were following the same status flow for EE. But you can view the ECAS status here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jaffa83, DoubleS, and delorean, I see your background check status changed to in progress same day as your medical got passed. Do you know if everyone get their background check status changed to in progress?

Mine still says not needed at this time. Even though my medical status changed to passed 4 days ago.

Thanks.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
jaffa83 said:
At first "In Progress" It is now updated to "Application Received" since my BG Check started and Medicals Passed. I see most of us have this. Also, there is no reason to panic as they will make the next status to "Decision Made" from"Application Received" as our Medicals have been Passed.

Not sure, if they were following the same status flow for EE. But you can view the ECAS status here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
Thank you for your quick response jaffa83.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!!!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
delorean said:
Do you know how often they update this web page of following URL,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

They are kind of lazy to update those kind of information. So they had misstake to show us about when number of CEC applicants reached to 8000 applicants.
They should update every Thursday. Somehow, they were not doing it very consistently, may be lack of tracking information.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ashrafgk said:
Hi Jaffa83, DoubleS, and delorean, I see your background check status changed to in progress same day as your medical got passed. Do you know if everyone get their background check status changed to in progress?

Mine still says not needed at this time. Even though my medical status changed to passed 4 days ago.

Thanks.
Don't worry you might get it updated to "In Progress" any time and this is one of the most time consuming of all process compared to other areas. They might not have updated it but they might have already initiated.

@DoubleS, Thanks and I wish all the same!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ashrafgk said:

Thanks.
Hi ashrafgk,
My background check status showed "In Process" on April 8th(1 day after I submitted my application). However, my medical status still shows "Review In Process". So I'm hoping it changes to "Pass" early this week.

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi guys, mine received ITA jan 31st CEC, medical done feb 5th, application submitted on feb 27th. Received AOR feb 27th. BWP submitted March 6th. I applied through immigration consultant that's why I don't have mycic account ID and Password. My ECAS showing Aplication Received until April 1st. On April 1st changed to IN PROCESS.
When I open on application received showing 1. Received pr application on jan 2nd. 2. Medical results have been received.
After in process showing one more no 3. Started processing ur application March 31st. I don't what's going on still waiting.....

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Incan1010 said:
Hi guys, mine received ITA jan 31st CEC, medical done feb 5th, application submitted on feb 27th. Received AOR feb 27th. BWP submitted March 6th. I applied through immigration consultant that's why I don't have mycic account ID and Password. My ECAS showing Aplication Received until April 1st. On April 1st changed to IN PROCESS.
When I open on application received showing 1. Received pr application on jan 2nd. 2. Medical results have been received.
After in process showing one more no 3. Started processing ur application March 31st. I don't what's going on still waiting.....
Thats fine...nothing wrong.....

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
For those who lives in Canada, are they need any Canadian police clearance for CEC application?

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
iceberge said:
For those who lives in Canada, are they need any Canadian police clearance for CEC application?
I heard they will ask for one if required...I hv not submitted any as yet...

Regards,

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
iceberge said:
Only those whose first, last names and(or) DOB matches with the criminal Data base that CIC has will be requested to submit their RCMP check to clarify and ensure it's not the one they were looking for. Hence, they will request to submit later and no need to submit one in advance.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Its been now more than a month since background check and eligibility review are in progress...Keeping fingers crossed for this week

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
shuklapranu said:
Its been now more than a month since background check and eligibility review are in progress...Keeping fingers crossed for this week
review of eligibility and background check just change after you get ppr!

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
Has anyone submitted Option C printout?
There is no Option C printout required in my list, but I am confused because CIC formly informed on website that people who have work experience in Canadca may provice T4, Notice of Assesment and Option C printout?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Anyone?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
jaffa83 said:
Only that degree you're claiming for points needed the evaluation. If you're claiming points for only Bachelor degree and not for Masters then you need ECA for it. If you claim it for Masters then you only need the ECA for Masters degree. Well, with your case since you have ECA for Masters then you're good to claim points for Master's degree. If you have a Canadian Degree for which you want to claim points then you do not the ECA at all.
in case some one is claiming points for bachelors no need for masters that's right

in case of Canadian degree NO ECA is required That's right

but issue is in following case:
I am claiming points for Masters and I have ECA for masters which says " my degree is equivalent to Canadian masters" but many people on forum told me that You need Bachelors ECA as well in case you are claiming points for Masters so I am confused and read this on some consultant forum as well