+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
idefix said:
1. You don't need a job offer - they will call several applicants without JO.

2. Calculate your points here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp or using the calculator on CanadaVisa.com
Then insert your info in the SS on my signature and see how you compare to others.

3. Each province has it's own process. You have to enter in each website and find out.
yes there is the criteria that v can enter the pool without the offer...but without those 600 pts ...they can lag behind!...as there are many applicants who are graduated from Canadian Univ/colgz who are on thier Work permit and they are mostly targeted for this EE....hence i think that competing with them in the pool and getting selected in the draw would be very difficult!

The SS holds mostly international applicants...hence diff to compare ......we can put up the estimate only after the first draw....

After i've analyzed ...i think that as international applicant none would b able to obtain the employment offer(except those benifited by govt progrms).....after the strict rules to benefit the Canadians first with onset of LMIA!!

lets hope ...n wait for the first draw

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
Hello everyone, I hope someone can shed some light on my situation. I am currently in Canada on a work permit, landed last August 2014. I am waiting for my nomination letter from MPNP to arrive anytime this week so I can submit my PR application to CIC. I was thinking if I should go on with this application or would it be better for me to wait till January and just apply under express entry? Having provincial nomination I believe, will give me an automatic 600 points and will put me on on top of the rank to be invited to apply. Will it be worth it to just do it that way? I am under NOC8252, and my current job offer is for a permanent-full time position, but LMIA is only for two years, so really hoping to get this PR the soonest way!

Regarding the ECA report, is it mandatory? Can I proceed with the application without it? I don't mind not getting the points for it as I have job offer and provincial nomination. I just want to know if it is mandatory or if I can just skip it.

Thank so much in advance! Any input is welcome. :)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
MasterCedric said:
Hello everyone, I hope someone can shed some light on my situation. I am currently in Canada on a work permit, landed last August 2014. I am waiting for my nomination letter from MPNP to arrive anytime this week so I can submit my PR application to CIC. I was thinking if I should go on with this application or would it be better for me to wait till January and just apply under express entry? Having provincial nomination I believe, will give me an automatic 600 points and will put me on on top of the rank to be invited to apply. Will it be worth it to just do it that way? I am under NOC8252, and my current job offer is for a permanent-full time position, but LMIA is only for two years, so really hoping to get this PR the soonest way!

Regarding the ECA report, is it mandatory? Can I proceed with the application without it? I don't mind not getting the points for it as I have job offer and provincial nomination. I just want to know if it is mandatory or if I can just skip it.

If you are applying to FSW through EE, ECA is mandatory.

If you don't have ECA already, you won't have time to enroll in FSW2014, so you will get to go through EE anyway. With a job offer you are automatically on the next draw - and they promise to give you your PR 6 months after you submitted everything, so you will have the time.

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
Thank you for the reply. I am not applying under FSW2014 initially but as Provincial Nominee. I might as well wait for January and set-up an express entry profile and see how it goes from there. Thank You!

idefix said:
If you are applying to FSW through EE, ECA is mandatory.

If you don't have ECA already, you won't have time to enroll in FSW2014, so you will get to go through EE anyway. With a job offer you are automatically on the next draw - and they promise to give you your PR 6 months after you submitted everything, so you will have the time.

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
hey guys
i am under noc 2241 and single applicant
and i calculated my points for EE 2015
i got 340 points including my language proficiency i opted english as my first language
i got these points based on my ielts,age and education
so my question is how do i get my points calculated for skill transferability section i just cant get it rite will anybody help ?
my expirience is approx 4.5 years.
seniors plsss

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
MasterCedric said:
Thank you for the reply. I am not applying under FSW2014 initially but as Provincial Nominee. I might as well wait for January and set-up an express entry profile and see how it goes from there. Thank You!
If I were you, I would still get the ECA done. The reason is, even with provincial nomination you will have to choose one of the three federal programs (FSW, CEC or FSTP) to apply under express entry and therefore, you will have to satisfy the requirements of one of these three programs that you choose. So, in a way, provincial nomination under express entry will provide you more points and guarantee invitation when you apply under FSW, CEC or FSTP.

Traditional PNP program, where you don't have to go through/fulfill requirements of federal programs would not be covered by express entry.

gomzythakkar

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
MasterCedric said:

I dont think you need ECA to be done. If you sure you gonna get MPNP, you will get whooping 600 points for that, and priority as there is different quota for PNP approved applicants. Don't worry dude, sit back and relax. It says on website it is not mandatory at all if you have job offer.

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
Thank you for your input. I just received my mpnp nomination certificate today! :) I will hold off my CIC application till January to see how express will work. Thanks again.

gomzythakkar said:
I dont think you need ECA to be done. If you sure you gonna get MPNP, you will get whooping 600 points for that, and priority as there is different quota for PNP approved applicants. Don't worry dude, sit back and relax. It says on website it is not mandatory at all if you have job offer.

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
Please seniors which is better for WES Icap document by document or course by course assessment.
Thanks

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Raj_1916 said:
What is ECA ?
Its like asking what are the alphabets. :eek:
I am not sure if this question should even be answered here for the matter of the fact that you are in this forum asking what is ECA.
I would request you to do a google, please.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Dear Forumities,

I have a question, I couldn't find in the sites.

If some one has a PNP nomination in hand before Jan 1 2015(from august 2014) can he/she apply to EE with that nomination??

Any openion is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Lsuman

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am planning for Express Entry. I have done ECA,IELTS

Can I go ahead and do ECA for spouse too? Or can we do ECA for spouse in later, please guide pros and cons

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mohitkrastogi said:
Dear All,

I am planning for Express Entry. I have done ECA,IELTS

Can I go ahead and do ECA for spouse too? Or can we do ECA for spouse in later, please guide pros and cons
If you want to claim points for spouse education and language than spouses ECA and ielts is mandatory. Otherwise not.