+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear All,
One of my friend is interested to apply in 0121-Insurance agent category of FSW 2014 but I just wanna know will it be closed in Jan 2015?
Looks like the the total intake quota is 12000 and in this category less than 100 so there are chances but if someone submits the file in lets say Jan or Feb 2015 will that be ok?
Or FSW 14 will be completely closed in Jan 2015 irrespective of numbers of application?
Regards
Edmonta

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
edmonta said:
Dear All,
One of my friend is interested to apply in 0121-Insurance agent category of FSW 2014 but I just wanna know will it be closed in Jan 2015?
Looks like the the total intake quota is 12000 and in this category less than 100 so there are chances but if someone submits the file in lets say Jan or Feb 2015 will that be ok?
Or FSW 14 will be completely closed in Jan 2015 irrespective of numbers of application?
Regards
Edmonta
Last day of FSW will be December 31st. After that it will close, regardless of the number of applicants.

Umer

Jun 14, 2010
From CRS Calculator my points are as follows:

Factor Points
Age (28 Years) 110
Education (Masters ECA Done) 135
1st Official Language 88 (L 6/17, R 6.5/23, W 6/17, S 7/31)

Education and language 25
Foreign work and language 25

Total : 388

Are there any chances for me in Express Entry as I dont have PNP or Job offer? What should I do to increase my chances?

antonysm85

Aug 16, 2014
Dear experts,
I am a software professional and could not get into FSW 2014.
I am looking forward for express entry.But it appears it is going to be very tough.

1) Do we need to find a job offer before we apply in the new system ? Is it possible to get a job offer from India ?
2) Is there any chance of me getting through :
IELTS SCORE : S-6.5,W-7,L-8,R-9
Education : B-TECH - Obtained ECA from WES as a four year equivalent degree
Work exp :7 years
Spouse IELTS :S-6,W-6,L-6,R-6.
How much points will I get ?
3) What is the process to get selected as a province nominee ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
lonely bird said:
So where to start from for submission EE
I have submitted my application for FsW on 18 sep
Haven't heard anything yet? What to do
Just relax mate, September applications are still being considered.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
antonysm85 said:
Dear experts,
I am a software professional and could not get into FSW 2014.
I am looking forward for express entry.But it appears it is going to be very tough.

1) Do we need to find a job offer before we apply in the new system ? Is it possible to get a job offer from India ?
2) Is there any chance of me getting through :
IELTS SCORE : S-6.5,W-7,L-8,R-9
Education : B-TECH - Obtained ECA from WES as a four year equivalent degree
Work exp :7 years
Spouse IELTS :S-6,W-6,L-6,R-6.
How much points will I get ?
3) What is the process to get selected as a province nominee ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
1. You don't need a job offer - they will call several applicants without JO.

2. Calculate your points here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp or using the calculator on CanadaVisa.com
Then insert your info in the SS on my signature and see how you compare to others.

3. Each province has it's own process. You have to enter in each website and find out.

Ghost88

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Sept.-2014
Nomination.....
CC-Charged: 04-Dec.-2014
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2014
hello guys,

is there any article from cic website if proof of fund will still be included in applying
for FSW under the new program express entry?

thanks..

samjam5446

Oct 26, 2014
hi need expert opinion..my hubby is a banker..he has experience in conventional and islamic banking..we wanted to apply for FSW but its too late now :( any success chances for him in EE??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two things are getting clear. In EE, Canadian Govt is encouraging/inviting;

(1) you to pay Canadian people/lawyers/firms/companies MORE money to get arranged employment. They want you to spend money to get (600) points on your immigration application

So you spend money to get 600 out of 1200-1400 points on your immigration application.

(2) single people, in contrast to married couples

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hariskhan said:
Two things are getting clear. In EE, Canadian Govt is encouraging/inviting;

(1) you to pay Canadian people/lawyers/firms/companies MORE money to get arranged employment. They want you to spend money to get (600) points on your immigration application

So you spend money to get 600 out of 1200-1400 points on your immigration application.

(2) single people, in contrast to married couples
That's right. By the way, what's about your footer notes, why icas and wes didn't accepted your doc ? And what is ces or tcs ? One of my friends doc also wasn't evaluated by wes and fees refunded. Could you please elaborate ..

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
New point system for Canada Express entry. Looks like people with Job offer are most likely to get invitation to apply.

Job offer - 600 points
skills and language and Age and past canadian experience - 600 points

My Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score for EE is 342. Do i stand any chance in getting Invitation?

Looks like people who got through older system are really lucky. Now it will be tough for many people to crack CANADA DREAM!

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
That's right. By the way, what's about your footer notes, why icas and wes didn't accepted your doc ? And what is ces or tcs ? One of my friends doc also wasn't evaluated by wes and fees refunded. Could you please elaborate ..
WES Canada doesn't have my University in its "list of universities" "accepted from Pakistan". This list contains most public sector universities from Pakistan. But not many of the private sector ones. Since my University or my tenure is recognized by HEC in Pakistan, and my University is listed on HEC's website as "recognized" or "chartered", I'm in the process of getting a letter of recommendation of sorts from HEC to submit my docs to WES Canada to see if this would help.

ICAS management policy is such that they didn't accept my docs for assessment. Same issue. They have trouble recognizing credentials from private sector universities from Pakistan.

CES is University of Toronto's CES program. They are one of the ECA authorities designated by CIC for ECA part of the Canadian immigration.

TCS is local/interantional courier service in Pakistan.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hariskhan said:
WES Canada doesn't have my University in its "list of universities" "accepted from Pakistan". This list contains most public sector universities from Pakistan. But not many of the private sector ones. Since my University or my tenure is recognized by HEC in Pakistan, and my University is listed on HEC's website as "recognized" or "chartered", I'm in the process of getting a letter of recommendation of sorts from HEC to submit my docs to WES Canada to see if this would help.

ICAS management policy is such that they didn't accept my docs for assessment. Same issue. They have trouble recognizing credentials from private sector universities from Pakistan.

CES is University of Toronto's CES program. They are one of the ECA authorities designated by CIC for ECA part of the Canadian immigration.

TCS is local/interantional courier service in Pakistan.
Oh same thing happened here. Wes has no information of university. Do you think CES would solve that problem ? Thanks

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to question 1 in this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#1

Candidates will be selected by these three ways:

1.provincial and territorial governments,
2.Canadian employers,
3.The Government of Canada,

Having a job offer or nomination from a province will increase the points,but what about the candidates who don't have neither of them?
Are they selected by the government of Canada?
for example what will happen for a candidate who have 350 points???