+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in Ecas status

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
angelpot said:
hi to all.

same here in process ....without 2nd AOR COULD ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS PLS!!? it was In process without the detailed description on receiving my docs. so it was confusing..really?
hi angelpot!

My case is exactly same as you. I am May 2010 applicant. My ecas is in process but no 2nd AOR. It was in process before and even now as well with no change. don't be upset too much as my case is same as yours.

thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
I received this email from chc london in response to my query.

Its clear that my full documents have not been even touched by any one yet. Ecas is shwoing absolutely wrong information. I encourge any one whose eacs is showing wrongly in process to contact their respective visa office.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The Centralized Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, sent you an e-mail on 20/10/10, giving you 120 days to submit your full application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK.

The list of documents you must submit is available in the skilled worker guide (see Visa Office-specific forms): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please be advised that NO extension will be granted.

If you do not submit the documents required within the 120 days provided, we will determine that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and we will proceed to close your file and refund the processing fees.

If, after your file has been withdrawn, you decide you are still interested in permanent residence in Canada, you will need to reapply to our Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. To find out more, please visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) website at: www.cic.gc.ca.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
wxyz123 said:
I received this email from chc london in response to my query.

Its clear that my full documents have not been even touched by any one yet. Ecas is shwoing absolutely wrong information. I encourge any one whose eacs is showing wrongly in process to contact their respective visa office.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The Centralized Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, sent you an e-mail on 20/10/10, giving you 120 days to submit your full application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK.

The list of documents you must submit is available in the skilled worker guide (see Visa Office-specific forms): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please be advised that NO extension will be granted.

If you do not submit the documents required within the 120 days provided, we will determine that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and we will proceed to close your file and refund the processing fees.

If, after your file has been withdrawn, you decide you are still interested in permanent residence in Canada, you will need to reapply to our Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. To find out more, please visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) website at: www.cic.gc.ca.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
[size=10pt]Dear WXYZ,
According to this message, which is an official message, they have not received your file yet. Pay attention to this.

Best regards

[/size]

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
afr said:

[size=10pt]Dear WXYZ,
According to this message, which is an official message, they have not received your file yet. Pay attention to this.

Best regards

[/size]
yes true. i have sent them an email to check their records as i have already sent them my full documents.

thanks

C

catherine1967

wxyz123 said:
yes true. i have sent them an email to check their records as i have already sent them my full documents.

thanks
Hi! May i know when did you submit your full docs?

C

catherine1967

wxyz123 said:
according to dhl courier it was received by IAN on 9 dec 2010. thx.

how about you dear. have you received 2nd AOR. when your docs were received by visa office
Mine was received by Manila VO 24th of JAn. Usually for our VO it takes 2 - 3wks before you can have your 2nd AOR, how about your VO? BTW, I too have yet to receive the same :p :p :p :p

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
catherine1967 said:
Mine was received by Manila VO 24th of JAn. Usually for our VO it takes 2 - 3wks before you can have your 2nd AOR, how about your VO? BTW, I too have yet to receive the same :p :p :p :p
my visa office is london. it takes ages to receive 2nd aor about 5 months

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
wxyz123 said:
my visa office is london. it takes ages to receive 2nd aor about 5 months
Correct. It looks like that all other VO's are faster than London. Truly depressing!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Zubbair is the april 2010 CHC London applicant he got status IN Process with dated 15th feb 2011..

By the Grace of Allah,My e-case status turned to "InProcess" today with the additional line
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 15, 2011"
im soo happy!

Check this link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.21990.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.1890.html

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
staralihaider said:

Zubbair is the april 2010 CHC London applicant he got status IN Process with dated 15th feb 2011..

By the Grace of Allah,My e-case status turned to "InProcess" today with the additional line
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 15, 2011"
im soo happy!

Check this link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.21990.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.1890.html
congrats staralihaider.....................

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
@ staralihaider
I submitted my documents to chc-isl on 4th-jan-2010 but didnt get AOR, i got my new file number through email reply in April-2010.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
zubbair said:
@ staralihaider
I submitted my documents to chc-isl on 4th-jan-2010 but didnt get AOR, i got my new file number through email reply in April-2010.
What do you mean by email reply? Haven't they send you the 2nd AOR by themselves in the first place. So weird.