Error in Ecas status

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sim85 said:
hi all...

Actually i just noticed today that they r not showing my home mailing address at ecas.....what could be the reason?? m kind of confused....
should i call them n ask them???or shuld i just wait ...
will wait for ur replies..:)
thnks..
this is an error.. don't get worried

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
coolguy2010 said:
Hi,

I checked my e-case now and it has changed to "RBVO" (earlier it was showing "In Process").

Inside "RBVO", they are saying

We received your application for permanent residence on ...May-10.

Medical results have been received.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on.....Oct-10. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

I have not submitted the medicals and again it shows error......

The status is showing correct (i.e. RBVO" but with Medical received..... :D

Regards
Cool
same is the case with me,i checked my ecase today

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Guys Guys Guys,

As you can see e-case is having lots of problems. I would not take anything at face value yet.

As and when your application is in process, withdrawn, descision made etc: you will be contacted by mail or e-mail for sure, so I would all just sit
pretty and wait for the time to come.

My understanding of the process is:
Send application to............
2nd AOR received by letter
RBVO
In Process.........if you have the points to get in then
Interview
Medical request ect.....

Good luck all of us, we are all waiting, I know its frustrating but i'm sure they will get it right when the time comes.

Morning!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Medical lines is gone, today my status is

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review"

thanks

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
You deserve a congratulation. Great it's resolved now.

wxyz123 said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review"

thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Mezo2009 said:
You deserve a congratulation. Great it's resolved now.
Dear Mezo,

I think my status should be "CIO Review Complete" because I sent an email to CHC london and they replied they even haven't touched my application. So I think ecas is still not reflecting the true picture of my status.

Thanks anyway.

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
same with me and outside RBVO.
wxyz123 said:

thanks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
The 8 month is standard response for all. I contacted them at the 8th and then at 12th month and got the same response. Hopeless!

morning said:
I would be quite annoyed with that response, they are not really telling you anything.......

I did look at the 2nd AOR letter and it does say clearly if you have not heard from CIC within 8 months you can
contact them. I was thinking I would e-mail them on the 10th April which is 8 months from when I got my letter.

Not sure if I want to do that now after reading the chilly response you got.......

Wishing you Good Luck!

Morning!

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
I would be quite annoyed with that response, they are not really telling you anything.......

I did look at the 2nd AOR letter and it does say clearly if you have not heard from CIC within 8 months you can
contact them. I was thinking I would e-mail them on the 10th April which is 8 months from when I got my letter.

Not sure if I want to do that now after reading the chilly response you got.......

This stuff is on the website but look at the information on the Cap!!!!

Is the annual cap by calendar year, fiscal year or from the date the instructions are published?
The first year will begin on June 26, 2010 and end on June 30, 2011. Subsequent years will be calculated from July 1st to June 30th.

(so if a application is recieved before this date, does this then mean the applicant is not in the cap?)

What is meant by a cap? Does that limit refer to the total number of applications received or the total number of applications processed, or the total number of applications that are successful?
The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. In this case, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider a maximum of 20,000 complete applications under the occupation list. There is no limit to the number of applicants with a job offer. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.

What will happen with applications received after the cap is reached? How will applicants know their application isn't being processed?
These applicants will be informed, in writing, that their application will not continue for processing and that their processing fees will be returned.

This does not look good for a lot of people......

Wishing you Good Luck!

Morning!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the IN Process status are not ERROR.

Check this.

Ronskee is the applicant

Hello everyone, Good day!

Last Feb 15, my status was In process but after i click the link, the statements were the same as when it was RBVO , but today I checked my ecas and Thank God, Now I see that statement " Your application was reviewed and We started processing your application on March 5, 2011...."
GOD bless us all!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-august-or-september-2010-fsw-t49070.765.html