+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry/advise

Rushnet

Jan 18, 2024
Please my students visa was curtailed in UK but the immigration enforcement give me opportunity to submit my school dissertation before I leave UK and asked us to be reporting until I leave and my dependant wife visa was cancelled as we, but I seeked for immigration lawyer advised immediately, she advised to put another application so we won't be removed she did the application for us, but on December 6 2023 the immigration enforcement detained us while we went to report claiming our fresh application have been refused since October 31 2023. But we don't receive refusal notification from Home office and our immigration lawyer did not communicate the refusal notification to us.
I quickly apply for judicial review to challenge the decision of home office explaining we don't receive the refusal notification.

Now my wife have secured a work visa with an organisation in Canada, we want volountrily leave UK now and withdraw the Judicial Review to go back to Nigeria to submit the application for the work visa my wife just secured.

Please I need advised if it will not affect Canada process and how can I go about the application process

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please my students visa was curtailed in UK but the immigration enforcement give me opportunity to submit my school dissertation before I leave UK and asked us to be reporting until I leave and my dependant wife visa was cancelled as we, but I seeked for immigration lawyer advised immediately, she advised to put another application so we won't be removed she did the application for us, but on December 6 2023 the immigration enforcement detained us while we went to report claiming our fresh application have been refused since October 31 2023. But we don't receive refusal notification from Home office and our immigration lawyer did not communicate the refusal notification to us.
I quickly apply for judicial review to challenge the decision of home office explaining we don't receive the refusal notification.

Now my wife have secured a work visa with an organisation in Canada, we want volountrily leave UK now and withdraw the Judicial Review to go back to Nigeria to submit the application for the work visa my wife just secured.

Please I need advised if it will not affect Canada process and how can I go about the application process
It may or it may not.

You need to make sure you are 100% truthful about your immigration history in the UK in your application to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You mention that your spouse has secured a visa but do you mean a job offer? Does the employer have an LMIA? Does the job offer make sense given her previous education and work history?

Rushnet

Jan 18, 2024
You mention that your spouse has secured a visa but do you mean a job offer? Does the employer have an LMIA? Does the job offer make sense given her previous education and work history?
Not visa I mean mean job offer rather, YES the employer LMIA have been approved by the government