lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Home page : Decision Made

Inside detail:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 7, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Singapore office on April 14, 2010. The Singapore office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 5, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

All the posts from other members had said for me what I have to say regarding your final result. Nevertheless, I'm truly sorry for you, once more. :(

Just can't believe my eyes :-[

Such a helpful "champion member" with so many informative and supporting posts! And he got refusal from Singapore??!! So what are the chances left for us, my fellow SG-mentally-tortured applicants ! :'(

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear friends,

First of all, I thank all of you for your encouraging words, suggestions and empathy. My sorrows, pains and sniffles have washed away. I’ll always be grateful to this forum as I have learnt many from this forum. Throughout these months, I tried my best to assist friends according to my capability. What I delivered, are achieved from here, from all of you! I trust all credit goes to this gigantic forum.
I cannot believe I received hundreds of PM, emails and facebook message along with add request. Also I would like to thank friends from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, UAE, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia for all of your phone calls. In my life, I have never experienced such feelings about me from mass people. I believe this is my best achievement in my life: to have got friendly & brotherly love and affection. I have forgotten all my agonies of failure.

Many friends suggested me to appeal and/or go for judicial review. Thanks for your kindness once again.

Hope your inspiration will help me a lot to establish my plan in my motherland. Salute all of you, salute Canadavisa.com.

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
I received refusal by not enough job duties. But I sent reconsideration letter on 16 May and today my status is changed from Decision made to Received by Visa Office. Although I have not received any reply.

Pls give a try and send a reconsideration letter.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
deba_avik said:
Dear friends,

First of all, I thank all of you for your encouraging words, suggestions and empathy. My sorrows, pains and sniffles have washed away. I'll always be grateful to this forum as I have learnt many from this forum. Throughout these months, I tried my best to assist friends according to my capability. What I delivered, are achieved from here, from all of you! I trust all credit goes to this gigantic forum.
I cannot believe I received hundreds of PM, emails and facebook message along with add request. Also I would like to thank friends from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, UAE, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia for all of your phone calls. In my life, I have never experienced such feelings about me from mass people. I believe this is my best achievement in my life: to have got friendly & brotherly love and affection. I have forgotten all my agonies of failure.

Many friends suggested me to appeal and/or go for judicial review. Thanks for your kindness once again.

Hope your inspiration will help me a lot to establish my plan in my motherland. Salute all of you, salute Canadavisa.com.
It needs guts to accept refusal sportingly.....and according to me u have plenty of it

I know without even meeting you......a strong willed person like you, will go places and perform exceedingly well in whichever field u go

All the best......enjoy life the same way till ur last breath
:)

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
Sorry to hear that deba...God bless u and wish to u best future

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
deba vai,
Did you receive your CAIPS note, yet? What does it say?

I hope it ll show you a way.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
deba_avik said:
At last my story has come to an end. Received refusal letter (issued on April 23) due to job mismatch the day before yesterday along with another letter (undated) with refund of my spouse's application fee and my RPRF. FYI I got DM with detail line on 26 April. That's it.

I am not sure whether I will ever eligible or not as my NOC is no more. Moreover, I have set up my mind to spend my life in my homeland.

Thank you very much for your all time support. I will try to forget about this part of my life but probably it will be very tough to forget this forum, especially some heads. My best wishes for all of you.

~deba_avik
Sorry to hear bro... may god bless you in future.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
deba_avik said:
At last my story has come to an end. Received refusal letter (issued on April 23) due to job mismatch the day before yesterday along with another letter (undated) with refund of my spouse's application fee and my RPRF. FYI I got DM with detail line on 26 April. That's it.

I am not sure whether I will ever eligible or not as my NOC is no more. Moreover, I have set up my mind to spend my life in my homeland.

Thank you very much for your all time support. I will try to forget about this part of my life but probably it will be very tough to forget this forum, especially some heads. My best wishes for all of you.

~deba_avik
Consider yourself lucky! Canada is going down the road that will soon turn it into what you try to escape.

Best wished to you as well.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
deba_avik said:
Dear friends,

First of all, I thank all of you for your encouraging words, suggestions and empathy. My sorrows, pains and sniffles have washed away. I'll always be grateful to this forum as I have learnt many from this forum. Throughout these months, I tried my best to assist friends according to my capability. What I delivered, are achieved from here, from all of you! I trust all credit goes to this gigantic forum.

HI ..,

if you have still a chance for reconsideration or appeal please go ahead and do it..

i had a same experience like yours..

my case was refused on march 2012... i did reconsideration and last week i got this reply from CHC London

Allah will give you success...In Sha Allah

Dear Madam/Sir

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal skilled worker.

i have reviewed the file and the case notes and i can confirm there was an error made in the calculation of points for your education. i am therefore prepared to reconsider your application.

you will be advised of the next processing steps by post or by email addresses provided in the application.

your sincerely,

Visa officer (JGL) Canadian High Commission

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
PA5510N said:
HI ..,

if you have still a chance for reconsideration or appeal please go ahead and do it..

i had a same experience like yours..

my case was refused on march 2012... i did reconsideration and last week i got this reply from CHC London

Allah will give you success...In Sha Allah

Dear Madam/Sir

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal skilled worker.

i have reviewed the file and the case notes and i can confirm there was an error made in the calculation of points for your education. i am therefore prepared to reconsider your application.

you will be advised of the next processing steps by post or by email addresses provided in the application.

your sincerely,

Visa officer (JGL) Canadian High Commission
Dear Passion,

Its heartening to know that you got reconsidered and now back in the game. I am very happy for you.

Its good that you are helping others now by sharing ur experience....

Do good have good better!! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers,
Nashe

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
nashe_31 said:
Dear Passion,

Its heartening to know that you got reconsidered and now back in the game. I am very happy for you.

Its good that you are helping others now by sharing ur experience....

Do good have good better!! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers,
Nashe
thank you!!