AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
At last my story has come to an end. Received refusal letter (issued on April 23) due to job mismatch the day before yesterday along with another letter (undated) with refund of my spouse's application fee and my RPRF. FYI I got DM with detail line on 26 April. That's it.

I am not sure whether I will ever eligible or not as my NOC is no more. Moreover, I have set up my mind to spend my life in my homeland.

Thank you very much for your all time support. I will try to forget about this part of my life but probably it will be very tough to forget this forum, especially some heads. My best wishes for all of you.

~deba_avik

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
deba_avik said:
At last my story has come to an end. Received refusal letter (issued on April 23) due to job mismatch the day before yesterday along with another letter (undated) with refund of my spouse's application fee and my RPRF. FYI I got DM with detail line on 26 April. That's it.

I am not sure whether I will ever eligible or not as my NOC is no more. Moreover, I have set up my mind to spend my life in my homeland.

Thank you very much for your all time support. I will try to forget about this part of my life but probably it will be very tough to forget this forum, especially some heads. My best wishes for all of you.

~deba_avik
sorry to hear that..bt may be u can see ur NOC in july 2012 revised list...hope for the best

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
so its is possible to get a refusal bcoz of JD after InProcess ? ???

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deba....I dont have any words to express my feelings.

I respect your decision but give it another try if you can....

Mitali

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:

~deba_avik
deba bhai pls tell me this is not true .... Its unbelievable .. feeling very sad this moment .. I bet there will be other ways that u can go to Canada .. please keep in touch ..

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know, how u must be feeling rite now but my dear brother,

I wud req, if u think , ur case is genuine, do fight for it.

Sometimes, we have to get our RIGHT by FIGHTING for it.

Im talkint abt JR, I have seen many cases who have won after JR and got visas.

ur younger bro,
hope

tej01 said:
sorri to hear this ,

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
deba_avik said:

~deba_avik
Shocked and feel sorry ??? ???

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
hope_life said:
I know, how u must be feeling rite now but my dear brother,

I wud req, if u think , ur case is genuine, do fight for it.

Sometimes, we have to get our RIGHT by FIGHTING for it.

Im talkint abt JR, I have seen many cases who have won after JR and got visas.

ur younger bro,
hope
They clearly mentioned in their letter like ..............Further communication will not be accepted. Thanks for your feelings, brother. May God be always with you.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
deba_avik said:

~deba_avik
qorax said:
Hi deba_avik,

It was indeed quite disheartening for us to hear about ur tragedy too. However remember, God has his plans for everyone in this rock... probably something better is in store for u -- or u might just be able to apply once again in the next MI... Pls keep ur spirits high & maintain the faith.

Warm regards,

Qorax
Another one the Saki way... these r indeed tragic.

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear Deba !

you are active member on forum - many time you have gives us optimistic and positive advice towards canada immigration .

its very sad news - feel sorry// pls forget the chapter and start new life with full of joy and positive power .

When there are difficulties and you feel down, this is the time to visualize, think and expect the positive.

YWCDI

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
deba_avik said:

~deba_avik
Very sad news,
I pray for god for your NOC to be there in new NOC list and hope you will qualify with another program to have PR in Canada,
And also best of luck from my side for your endeavor in your home country,
Thank you for your prompt reply and your advice,
Warm regards,

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they cant interfere, if u go for legal remedy.

all the best.

u can talk to me for details, see my sign line

deba_avik said:
They clearly mentioned in their letter like ..............Further communication will not be accepted. Thanks for your feelings, brother. May God be always with you.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
That's really sad but not an end of world

V do not know what God has decided for us. This will inshallah be a good way out for u to get something much much better

Wish you gud luk and wonderful life
asyousuf