+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Verification

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
Hey Friends,

I am just a bit confused about the process of employer verification.
because my Employer is only good in the regional language that is being spoken in my area and my File is at Delhi Visa Office.
So if they will call for my verification of employment with the organization,there would be a problem.
So how to deal with it?

and i don't have pretty good relations with the previous organization i was working with and it was only due to their fault.
so if the previous organization is called up for verification then it would a problem, too..!
What would be the Canadian High commission's stand over it ?

Our organization is not open all the time.Nobody's going to answer the phone from 12 to 2 PM.
any idea that generally at what time the Canadian High Commission of India calls up for such purpose, so i can request somebody to be on phone?

Thanking you in anticipation for your kind replies...!
:) :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Soul said:
Hey Friends,

because my Employer is only good in the regional language that is being spoken in my area and my File is at Delhi Visa Office.
So if they will call for my verification of employment with the organization,there would be a problem.
So how to deal with it?

and i don't have pretty good relations with the previous organization i was working with and it was only due to their fault.
so if the previous organization is called up for verification then it would a problem, too..!

Our organization is not open all the time.Nobody's going to answer the phone from 12 to 2 PM.
any idea that generally at what time the Canadian High Commission of India calls up for such purpose, so i can request somebody to be on phone?

CIC will find the means to go ahead with verification...they will have an Interpreter if the need arises.There is no such time set for the calls and as I said they will find a way to contact.

Mitali

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Soul said:
Hey Friends,

So how to deal with it?

CIC may call anytime....as far as i know n read posts......it cud b between 11am to 4pm.

dont take a chance....if they r not satisfied or have any doubt...unecessarily ur case will be delayed...

Mostly Indians working in CIC make calls.....n its not necessary that they know all languages.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
Thank you guys for your kind reply...!!!

yea you are right it may cause unnecessary delay in the process and i wish it gets completed as soon as possible.

So do you have any idea what kind of questions could be asked for verification (not exact the same but somewhat similar) so i can tell the answers of those questions in Hindi and request my head to Mug up... ??? ???

Hopefully they ask the questions in Hindi only..!! and don't call between 1:30-3:30 PM....because unfortunately or fortunately if even Rajnikanth himself comes nobody is going to open their shop during this time in my town...!! lolzzz

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Soul said:
Thank you guys for your kind reply...!!!

yea you are right it may cause unnecessary delay in the process and i wish it gets completed as soon as possible.

So do you have any idea what kind of questions could be asked for verification (not exact the same but somewhat similar) so i can tell the answers of those questions in Hindi and request my head to Mug up... ??? ???

Hopefully they ask the questions in Hindi only..!! and don't call between 1:30-3:30 PM....because unfortunately or fortunately if even Rajnikanth himself comes nobody is going to open their shop during this time in my town...!! lolzzz

the shop is closed..fine....but is it that they dont even want to attend calls?

if dey dont have prob in attending calls....den ask ur employer to use call forwarding facility..n forward the incomming calls to his/her mobile or to any other employer.....during the shop closure hours (1.30 to 3:30)

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
the shop is closed..fine....but is it that they dont even want to attend calls?

if dey dont have prob in attending calls....den ask ur employer to use call forwarding facility..n forward the incomming calls to his/her mobile or to any other employer.....during the shop closure hours (1.30 to 3:30)
Yep, I 'll try to do that...!! Thank you.. :D

Sir do you have any idea about what kind of questions could be asked mostly ? because as i discussed previously the language barrier..! :(

buon

Nov 26, 2011
do they really verify your work experience? don't they judge it by taking your interview?

buon

Nov 26, 2011
do they really verify your work experience? don't they judge it by taking your interview?

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
buon said:
As Far as My knowledge is Concerned...I have heard that they first try to confirm your job eligibility by phone or by some means..they may call your employer.

If still they find it doubtful..then only they call you for interview.

This is what i have heard from others.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Soul said:
Yep, I 'll try to do that...!! Thank you.. :D

Sir do you have any idea about what kind of questions could be asked mostly ? because as i discussed previously the language barrier..! :(
Job Duties
No. of Employers
Date of Joining
Few colleagues names
Registration yr of the co./shop/firm
Salary n benefits
If ur working in any restaurant/hotel etc...then theymay ask abt the seating cpacity....it was asked to one of the applicant

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
Job Duties
No. of Employers
Date of Joining
Few colleagues names
Registration yr of the co./shop/firm
Salary n benefits
If ur working in any restaurant/hotel etc...then theymay ask abt the seating cpacity....it was asked to one of the applicant
Thank you sir...!!