+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassy Refused my Study Visa Two Times....

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
Hello,

My self Rishi and i am from India.I applied for geroge brown college for one year post gradutaion diploma.I applied for student visa in august 2009.The embassy refused my application with two reasons.After that i applied again but this time they reject my visa in one day without any checking of file with three reasons.Now my Sep session is closed.Please help me what can i do.If i applied for Jan session 2010 they reject my visa again without any checking......Help me please........

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
What were the reasons for rejection?

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
May be if you list all the reasons for the rejection someone may be able to figure out what went wrong.

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hello anandrishin,

Indeed, it is hard to help you when you dont mention any of the reasons.

The problem seems to be rather permanent so that any application is refused unless you show that the rejection reasons / issues have been resolved. Without knowing any details about these reasons, playing the lottery seems to have more success than guessing your reasons..

Regards,

openeye

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
I applied in George Brown College Toronto Casa Loma Campus For Wireless Networking One year Post Graduation Diploma.

IN First refusal reasons are:-

1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay Because:-

a) You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

B) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

IN SECOND REFUSAL:-

1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay Because:-

a) You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

B) Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans.

2. You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tuition for your first year of studies,and return transportation without working in Canada because:

a) your or your parents' income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.

MY answers:-

In my first case i was not deposited my fees to the college and not take any loan.

But second time i applied in embassy after 4 days of my first refusal at that time i appeal and clear my limitations in first refusal.In the First Point i am the only son and my parents are Govt.Employee.

This time embassy refused my visa again with one more reason that my previous studies are not matching.I am a B.C.A(Bachelors of Computer Applications) Student.If computer Student is not Applied for Wireless Networking Then Who will applied. I applied In George Brown College Toronto Casa Loma Campus.For One Year Post Graduation Diploma.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
The following is "Proof of financial support" required by CIC (for study permit):

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
- your bank statements for the past four months;
- a bank draft in convertible currency;
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
- a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
- proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.

The following table shows the minimum amounts that you will need.

Number of persons All provinces except Quebec
Single student Tuition plus $10,000 for a 12-month period (or $833 per month)

Studying in Canada: Study permits—Documents needed to apply for a study permit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hey,

I agree with Jasper that the main reason seems to be your financial self sufficiency.

Unless you can provide proof that you have such funds available (i.e. bank statement) you will always get a refusal. It seems possible that the other reasons such as leave the country, etc. are simply related to this issue. They might believe that as you did not provide proof for funds that you are likely to stay because you hope to be better off in Canada.

It might not be a bad idea to include a return ticket of any sort to show that you will return to your country upon completion of the diploma.

Regards,

openeye

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
I have Sufficient funds but when i applied first time i forget to check the checklist of Canada embassy.I was not deposited my fees and not took any loan.That were the mistakes made by be.The first two points of canada embassy checklist is to deposit my college fees and second point take a loan.

After this i applied again in 4 days but this time embassy not check my file and refused in one day.

My agent excused me that this is a rush time for Sep 2009 and we have chance to applied again for jan 2010.

I have so many expectation this time.You people tell me How many chance to get visa this time.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Take a look at "Proof of financial support" requirement by CIC. Here's what it says:

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
- your bank statements for the past four months;
- a bank draft in convertible currency;
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
- a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
- proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.

CIC may look at your 4-month bank statements, so even if you deposit the money into you bank account for a few days and print out your statement, CIC does not consider that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada.

Now you probably have to keep your money in your bank account for 4 months. Then send all bank statements for the 4 months to CIC.

The minimum amounts that you have to have in your bank account is:
Tuition (about $10,000 according to George Brown College website) plus $10,000 for a 12-month period.
So, the total amount would be $20,000 (this is the minimum amount you have to have).

And because your case has been rejected in the past, it may be good to ask George Brown College to write letter for you and send it to CIC along with your visa application.

Good Luck!

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
I SHOW ALL THE FUNDS BUT I TOLD YOU PEOPLE THAT FIRST TIME I MADE TWO MISTAKES.

1.NOT DEPOSIT MY COLLEGE FEES BEFORE APPLY MY VISA.

2.NOT TAKE STUDY LOAN..

IN CANADIAN EMBASSY CHECKLIST THE FIRST TWO POINTS IN SECTION iii ARE:-

1.DEPOSIT YOUR COLLEGE FEES BEFORE APPLY.

2.LOAN IS MUST.

HELP ME OUT I AM VERY NERVOUS........IN SECOND TIME BEFORE APPLIED I PAID MY FEES TOO THE COLLEGE AND TALE STUDY LOAN.

BUT IN SECOND TIME THEY REJECT MY VISA IN 3 WORKING DAYS......

MY PARENTS ARE GOVT.EMPLOYEES.

HELP ME OUT HOW I INCREASE MY CHANCES FOR CANADA STUDY VISA.......

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Just contact your school, explain your situation, and ask what you can do.

hsetin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
Also improve your written English.
This will help you in general for anything beyond visa.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
anandrishin said:
HELP ME OUT FRIENDS ...........................HOW I GOT CANADIAN VISA........
Dude your chances to get the Student Visa is almost negligible now especially if your consulate is New Delhi. Even if you take loans and pay the fees, still the chances are negligible. Dont spoil your Immigration File for future attempts too cos each attempt you make is registered in your file in the Consulate Database. To me you still need some time before you get eligible for Canada Visa. You might want to try Australian Visa and then from there try Canadian Student Visa...if your end point is to settle in Canada...cos the visa officers who are sitting there and analyzing the applications are smarter than the "smart" agents outside...I know that you would want to come to Canada and the "agents" promote that student visa is the most easiest path but if it didnt click...it didnt click. Get your Bachelors and then try for Masters...that would make more sense to the Visa Officer ...rather than a diploma without a bachelors.

Best of Luck!!

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
I think positive and God is with me.......I saw some cases in which the students get visa after 8 refusals.And i have two refusals.

Back to my question..........IF College will gave me support letter in favor of me and this letter make my case strong to get study visa.........

College will gave me support letter or not.......

I am Very nervous because in past i was 100% sure to get visa in second time.........

Because my parents are Govt.Employees and Govt know our source of income and other things and we are Tax payees from last 35 years.And Our Annual Income is strong.

How i change my situation of case........I think my case is in worst stage..........

This is the last chance My parents Gave me to apply for visa.....

So please help me out........I know in this site people have knowledge to help me and with their help i will definitely get my visa without any refusal..........