+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility not started

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Yes they asked for an update and also we submitted an urgency letter through them. The status was the same; eligibility not started, Background check under process. We have sent 3 urgency letter by far but no progress
Did you also get a note to see where is your primary office and secondary office?

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Canadian citizen.
Haven't sponsored yet.
Reason for urgency 1: to check the status and remind them my convocation was approaching which was our original reason too on our submission letter when we submitted the applicaiton).
On Second letter we requested we wanted to spend summer together mentioned how the distance was causing a mental toll on us.
Now on third we have requested to approve it before the winter holidays.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Canadian citizen.
Haven't sponsored yet.
Reason for urgency 1: to check the status and remind them my convocation was approaching which was our original reason too on our submission letter when we submitted the applicaiton).
On Second letter we requested we wanted to spend summer together mentioned how the distance was causing a mental toll on us.
Now on third we have requested to approve it before the winter holidays.
Why haven’t you sponsored yet? Or are you not married and planning to marry when partner arrives? Has there been a refusal for TRV? The reasons you have stated are not matters of urgency for processing. Urgency is illness, death etc.

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
We both have other commitments in our countries. We will be long distance for atleast a couple more years but just want to be able to keep visiting each other and later decide whether the partner should move here or I should move to england. I have visited my partner a few times, it's not possible for me to go everytime due to work.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We both have other commitments in our countries. We will be long distance for atleast a couple more years but just want to be able to keep visiting each other and later decide whether the partner should move here or I should move to england. I have visited my partner a few times, it's not possible for me to go everytime due to work.
A reason why it may be taking a long time but assume she is not a UK citizen (don’t need visa) so she has to show ties to UK and country of citizenship. What is her status in the UK and for how long?

dex_ter

Nov 4, 2023
Hi Guys,

My Bio date : 07/09/2023
IRCC last updated date :03/11/2023
Application Status: Green-Closed 03/11/2023
Biometrics: Green-Completed 07/09/2023
Eligibility: Green-Completed 03/11/2023
Medical Exam: Green-Completed 03/11/2023
Background Verification:Blue-In progress

There is no study permit detail such as Study Permit Document number,Expiry date,Travel document number, and Issuing country. It s written ``Not available yet``

What do you think? Is it approved or refused?

Reactions: jerrygrades