+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

rrealansari

May 22, 2014
I am a Mechanical Engineer but the professional expereince I have can fit in both Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. While completing Work history do i need to make select Mechanical Engineer(as my degree is Mechanical) or i can put Industrial engineer which is sometimes more close to the job expereince i have. I know no one is expert here but need your input.

Appreciate your response.

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
lovesumi said:
I have yet not got my
All i have is a application no. "E000XXXXXX" and status is showing submitted.
I see the eligibility criteria = met.

Since i don't have Express Entry Profile Number, i cannot create my job bank profile
What to do?
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Hence your application has the status "submitted", you should find at the bottom the the page a message. The title is something like Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank -
Click on it and a PDF file will open where you can find the EE profile number and the job seeker validation code.

To create the profile in Job Bank the link from the PDF file: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843

Select "Try Job Match" and then click on "Create an Account"
You will have to go through some steps and if I am not wrong, at step 3 you have to click "Express Entry". At this point you have to enter the Express entry profile number and the job seeker validation code

Then, you have one more security step to complete and the sync between the EE profile and the Job Bank system will be done automatically.

Anca

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
rrealansari said:
I am a Mechanical Engineer but the professional expereince I have can fit in both Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. While completing Work history do i need to make select Mechanical Engineer(as my degree is Mechanical) or i can put Industrial engineer which is sometimes more close to the job expereince i have. I know no one is expert here but need your input.

Appreciate your response.
ideally, your work should be related to work experience, which should be related to your NOC

However, in this case you can pick Industrial engineer (if it is a more accurate representation of your work experience).. also then you would need to pick a similar NOC as well..

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
amro375 said:
Hi Aarti,

Since you are on LMO, I assume you will say YES for arranged job offer, and everywhere it asks you for LMIA.
I am at the same positions and just wanted to check with someone else who has LMO.

It ask you if your work visa is valid and then if LMIA was required for the job. I assume YES here.
correct me if I am wrong
Hi amro375, you r correct..I hv replied to you in another post ..

Thanks,
Aarti

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
amro375 said:
You only get points for one NOC?

What If I have 3 years as 2147 and two years as 2181. I can only get points for one of them?
That is correct.. For one eye profile you can chose one noc and score point relevant to taht noc only...

If you have experience in two different NOCs then you would lose out to someone who has more experience in same NOCs..

But you would be able to create two different express profile and depending on your year of experience you would score differently.. But in no Condition can you put combined work experience of two NOCs in one application..

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
abc90 said:
I've given 2 times +1 for u. also one time for AAA.

DME is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3yr course. I selected Trade/Vocational.. is it ok. DME is like technical course conducted in Polytechnic.
Vocational/Trade.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Help me please, I've just submitted my profile to EE and got 'not met' in the letter it is stated than I don't have language test, But I submitted my test's results and it's number. I checked this profile and saw there isn't test number and other information. How can I change this profile (it opens only for view) or should I create new???

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alina.Taranenko said:
Help me please, I've just submitted my profile to EE and got 'not met' in the letter it is stated than I don't have language test, But I submitted my test's results and it's number. I checked this profile and saw there isn't test number and other information. How can I change this profile (it opens only for view) or should I create new???
You better contact CIC call center and explain the situation by giving them your user name.. It happened with my friend and they fixed the bug in 1 working day.

Good luck!

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
srbhrn said:
That is correct.. For one eye profile you can chose one noc and score point relevant to taht noc only...

If you have experience in two different NOCs then you would lose out to someone who has more experience in same NOCs..

But you would be able to create two different express profile and depending on your year of experience you would score differently.. But in no Condition can you put combined work experience of two NOCs in one application..
What do you mean by this?
In the work experience part you need to put all of your work experiences in the past 10 years right? And if you have worked in different NOCs you need to enter them also.

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Please Advise How Much Points i can get and do i qualify for creating my Profile

IELTS : Reading CLB8, W.L.S CLB 7
Education : Bleachers 3 Years (WES Report )
Experience: 5 Years Trading Manager NOC 00015
Job Offer : NO

i am confuse i have check on Link Above the First Step to check eligibility it says I Dont Qualify ??? :( but I Can still create my Profile ??

Rgds

Shaz

Stantony1234

Jan 5, 2015
Unable to create MyCIC

I created the GCKey , but I am unable to create a login in MyCIC.
I am getting an empty page - THE URL was onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/establishSecurityQuestions.

Please help